WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why Are Parents Allowing This?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1632241296785.png

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Kids are the dirty little germ spreaders killing grandma and grandpa.... didn't you know??

Us and our kids are not participating in this.... we're paying a premium for private school which does not require any masks at anytime.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Mine are kinda wearing masks inside class. It sounds like no one really corrects them if it is down or not on. No requirement outside.

My kids teachers are great, so we are rolling with it for now.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Are the teachers wearing masks?
I think so but not sure. I'll ask my daughter this afternoon.

The people in the office put them on when someone walks in, its pretty funny. My wife and I always tell them to take off their masks when we walk in and see them put them on. The smile and say thanks and take them back off 🤣. For the most part the staff is all on "our side" there. They have to play the game, I get it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I think so but not sure. I'll ask my daughter this afternoon.

The people in the office put them on when someone walks in, its pretty funny. My wife and I always tell them to take off their masks when we walk in and see them put them on. The smile and say thanks and take them back off 🤣. For the most part the staff is all on "our side" there. They have to play the game, I get it.

As long as they're letting the kids slack as they do, I guess that's meeting in the middle ground. Still pisses me off, but I understand everyone has their unique set of circumstances, but it still pisses me off. Did I tell you it still pisses me off?

Riley1

Reaction score
We pulled my kid out of school 3 weeks ago. We homeschooled last year but wanted to get him back in this year. Put him in Lake Mead Christian Accadamy. They were open all last year and no mask BS. A week before school started the state announced mask mandates again. We talked and prayed about it and against our judgment, ended up sending him to school. First day the teacher told them that they didn’t have to wear them when at their desks. Fast forward 2-1/2 weeks and I ask him how that is g, he tells me other kids are giving him crap for not wearing a mask and teacher is joining in. We had serious doubts about the teacher anyway (first year at a private school from public). So he’s back to homeschool. Works better for all of us.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We pulled my kid out of school 3 weeks ago. We homeschooled last year but wanted to get him back in this year. Put him in Lake Mead Christian Accadamy. They were open all last year and no mask BS. A week before school started the state announced mask mandates again. We talked and prayed about it and against our judgment, ended up sending him to school. First day the teacher told them that they didn’t have to wear them when at their desks. Fast forward 2-1/2 weeks and I ask him how that is g, he tells me other kids are giving him crap for not wearing a mask and teacher is joining in. We had serious doubts about the teacher anyway (first year at a private school from public). So he’s back to homeschool. Works better for all of us.
Sounds like a time for Martial Arts class!! Then those kids won't bother him!!

smilemaker

Reaction score
I
Mine are kinda wearing masks inside class. It sounds like no one really corrects them if it is down or not on. No requirement outside.

'm so glad I'm an old grandpa now and not a young parent with young kids, I'd be losing my mind. My youngest son is doing the same as you with their 4 year old. She REALLY wanted to go to school. She is an awesome kid, loves everyone and is doing great winning awards for being a great student and kid. Of course, I'm a biased happy papa!!!!! 😁

My oldest son is married to an ultra lib from San Fran and have drank the coolaid. They won't even let the kids (cousins) get together because youngest son and fam are anti jab and masks like me. This chyna flu is focking up my grandpa time and I'm pissed! Carry on dads, do the best you can.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons we switched to home school.

Just went to pick up my youngest from preschool and they said they are keeping masks on standby in case they get reported. But they do not require the kids to wear them.

The owners are Trump fans.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
my oldest Son left for Houston last week.... he's there, getting the apartment setup for his honey and two girls..(my studdly granddaughters)..

DIL #1 and granddaughers (Avary/Everly) have been staying with us for a month, since the sale of their house (Corona)..

the girls, are leaving this Saturday.... it will be a F.ING Sad day!!!!!!!! with that said...

my girls will be home schooled in Texas..... F. the Commie/GOVEN....

we really could use "The Great Reset"!!!!

just a differant reset in my eyes...

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This whole thing is such an overreaction to something we just can't stop, introducing a "vaccine" in the middle of a breakout pandemic doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Isn't that just giving the virus a hurdle to jump and paving the way for variants? The mask thing has just been a total load of bullshit, making people wear a piece of cloth without any science to back it up and then we get to the plexiglass! It's a good thing the virus can't go up and over or around a piece of plastic or else we'd all be fucked. Such fucking bullshit.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Sounds like a time for Martial Arts class!! Then those kids won't bother him!!

Glad the Riley Clan can handled that right quick. Sucks, that area of the West isn't still wild. Enough. As per Doc's point. Good thing to know.

Should be a strong disciplined, ranked, recognized, fun class. Plus any organised sports early on, we did LL Baseball. Scouts. I did coach in LL one year, and was an Scout leader in Troop 649, Escondido. Anything to get the Kids to be active, interact with kids and quality people is a plus.

HS sports really helped my Son through HS. Basketball, Football.

Did TKDo with my Son, for 7 years. He really looked up to the Instructor's Son, and all his Poway H.S. classmates, So good way to socialize for the Kids, IME. The Naval Aviator Tae Kwon Do instructor said to me, looking Brandon and I up and down first day, "He's only 5? You'd better get in shape..."

Through Escondido Adult School / City of Escondido, we had found, The Oriental Moo Doo School of Poway Ca. Skip Leonard USN, Instructor. We fielded competitors in competition every year at the Pyramid in Long Beach, The Master of the main school, Master Kim, His Father Gpa Kim, and Master Kim's Son, who competed in the Olympics, introducing Tae Kwon Do, which soon after, became an Olympic sport.
He was a big tall kid, who was swarmed for autographs by all the kids in Long Beach, parents in tow. Gpa Kim would demonstrate tossing around 2, 20 year old Black Belts 2 on 1 for multiple rounds. I was tapped one year to be the Batting Coach and send all the young Gladiators into battle. Soaking wet, I survived.

Godspeed to all Parents and Kids in school.

azsunfun

Reaction score

same with grandchild. some ( grandaughters words)" i know are the libs grandpa they are the ones that express mask and never going back to normal talk" yet 3 of her other teachers say take them off if you want! so much for school district mandates.

smilemaker

Reaction score
Glad the Riley Clan can handled that right quick. Sucks, that area of the West isn't still wild. Enough. As per Doc's point. Good thing to know.

Should be a strong disciplined, ranked, recognized, fun class. Plus any organised sports early on, we did LL Baseball. Scouts. I did coach in LL one year, and was an Scout leader in Troop 649, Escondido. Anything to get the Kids to be active, interact with kids and quality people is a plus.

HS sports really helped my Son through HS. Basketball, Football.

Did TKDo with my Son, for 7 years. He really looked up to the Instructor's Son, and all his Poway H.S. classmates, So good way to socialize for the Kids, IME. The Naval Aviator Tae Kwon Do instructor said to me, looking Brandon and I up and down first day, "He's only 5? You'd better get in shape..."

Through Escondido Adult School / City of Escondido, we had found, The Oriental Moo Doo School of Poway Ca. Skip Leonard USN, Instructor. We fielded competitors in competition every year at the Pyramid in Long Beach, The Master of the main school, Master Kim, His Father Gpa Kim, and Master Kim's Son, who competed in the Olympics, introducing Tae Kwon Do, which soon after, became an Olympic sport.
He was a big tall kid, who was swarmed for autographs by all the kids in Long Beach, parents in tow. Gpa Kim would demonstrate tossing around 2, 20 year old Black Belts 2 on 1 for multiple rounds. I was tapped one year to be the Batting Coach and send all the young Gladiators into battle. Soaking wet, I survived.

Godspeed to all Parents and Kids in school.
Escondido born and raised. OGHS, then Loma Linda University. Landed in Temecula in 1985 with only 4 other dentists. Been here for 36 years. I'm not much of a nomad! 63 years in a 70 mile radius. I'm such a pussy!