WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dishonorable Discharge..............Bwahahahahaha

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Biden Pushing For Dishonourable Discharges, Court Martials For Troops Who Refuse Vaccines
teaser image
...anything but dishonourable discharge would "limit a commander’s options for enforcing good order and discipline.”
THU SEP 23, AT 5:25 AM

Really, a dishonorable that's reserved for the worst of the worst like murderers, rapists, spies etc.?

I got in A LOT of trouble in the service and a dishonorable was never mentioned. 🖕😆🖕

hahahahaha FUCK off you commie faggots, just FUCK off.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Biden Pushing For Dishonourable Discharges, Court Martials For Troops Who Refuse Vaccines
teaser image
...anything but dishonourable discharge would "limit a commander’s options for enforcing good order and discipline.”
THU SEP 23, AT 5:25 AM

Really, a dishonorable that's reserved for the worst of the worst like murderers, rapists, spies etc.?

I got in A LOT of trouble in the service and a dishonorable was never mentioned. 🖕😆🖕

hahahahaha FUCK off you commie faggots, just FUCK off.

Perfect!!
This is really good news.
What better way to alienate the military rank and file from this admin!

azsunfun

Reaction score
honor, to walk away from dictate of single vaccine, dishonor i dont think so.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, trained and skilled warriors will be unemployed, angry and maybe a tad motivated.
There's more than one reason why you should have more than one "spare". There may be people better trained, and more skilled, looking for a team.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
So, trained and skilled warriors will be unemployed, angry and maybe a tad motivated.
There's more than one reason why you should have more than one "spare". There may be people better trained, and more skilled, looking for a team.

I think some people are about to get a lesson in unintended consequences if thing goes through…