WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well well well.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
3 iphone 3 get it right.

So colletively you have an iPhone 9? :think:

by the way, thanks for the mercy that you sent 3 years ago when I signed up. Did you ever get the care package I sent in return?

rrrr

Reaction score
Site goes a little crazy and look what happens. Don’t worry Dave it’s not me, I don’t have that kind of money or time. Hopefully it’s not Biden and his homies messing with ya.

Nevertheless, It’s been a long ass time since I’ve talked to most of you. Life’s changed a lot since the past few years for this guy. Been meaning to drop in and say hello. I truly hope life’s going good for all of you. Shits been crazy for many of us. You guys have a good night and try to stay out of trouble.

👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

Hey there...nice to hear from you.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
My man.. Just wondering if the Arizona border is still closed for me. Thanks.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
OG. Nice to see you are still kicking.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-2

Blubyu

Reaction score
Welcome back punk!! How's the swag sales?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hope things are going well for you. I follow your dad adventures on fb.

460 2.0

Reaction score
Hope things are going well for you. I follow your dad adventures on fb.
Shits been a little crazy the past year. Between my injury, my daughter breaking her arm, my Bell’s palsy, me and their mom splitting and us finding out about the boy being type 1 diabetic. Need less to say all that and the current worlds events, 2020/2021 have been pretty Interesting.

We are all healthy ish now, I’m back in the field and the boys managing day to day.

Just incase you guys are wondering, dating in your 40’s is ridiculous and I don’t suggest it. 😁😁😁

Nordie

Reaction score
Always good to see FoSitty, I hope things are on the up and up.

Backlash

Reaction score
Welcome back! I leave the lounge for a day or two and miss all the cool shit! 😁👍

Hammer

Reaction score
Shits been a little crazy the past year. Between my injury, my daughter breaking her arm, my Bell’s palsy, me and their mom splitting and us finding out about the boy being type 1 diabetic. Need less to say all that and the current worlds events, 2020/2021 have been pretty Interesting.

We are all healthy ish now, I’m back in the field and the boys managing day to day.

Just incase you guys are wondering, dating in your 40’s is ridiculous and I don’t suggest it. 😁😁😁
Sorry to read that 460…. I still thinks is rad you made the career change this late in the game and nailed it. Great lesson for the boy.

I hear there are some “Parker 10’s” chomping at the bit for some new meat at RR! Have hot Paul show you around!

460 2.0

Reaction score
Sorry to read that 460…. I still thinks is rad you made the career change this late in the game and nailed it. Great lesson for the boy.

I hear there are some “Parker 10’s” chomping at the bit for some new meat at RR! Have hot Paul show you around!
Shit happens man, It was something that was a long time coming. We went through all the steps to try and save it but in the end it was best to split. We are still friends, do stuff together with the kids etc.

The career change is the single best decision ill probably ever make. 1 year down, 24 more to go

I'm not sure I've got what it takes to hang with the 10's anymore. Fucking dating right now is like shopping at goodwill. You have hope what you buy doesn't smell funny after you run it through the wash the first time.

Hammer

Reaction score
Shit happens man, It was something that was a long time coming. We went through all the steps to try and save it but in the end it was best to split. We are still friends, do stuff together with the kids etc.

The career change is the single best decision ill probably ever make. 1 year down, 24 more to go

I'm not sure I've got what it takes to hang with the 10's anymore. Fucking dating right now is like shopping at goodwill. You have hope what you buy doesn't smell funny after you run it through the wash the first time.

LOL. Happy to see you around. A lot has changed for all of us. As a friend, I’m blown away that you went for THAT career change and made it. That took some serious balls at that point in your life. I will always admire you for that accomplishment.

hopefully we can all get together at the river, with the kids… or maybe switch it up and do Havasu… Maybe we can con JBS into making an appearance

460 2.0

Reaction score
LOL. Happy to see you around. A lot has changed for all of us. As a friend, I’m blown away that you went for THAT career change and made it. That took some serious balls at that point in your life. I will always admire you for that accomplishment.

hopefully we can all get together at the river, with the kids… or maybe switch it up and do Havasu… Maybe we can con JBS into making an appearance
I'm not trying to be a dick, but when i make my return to the river its defiantly going to be with out my kids. :D:D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Personalities miles apart. No way this thread is Tyro.

I haven't received a single death threat.
Guess he fixed just your disbelief. Fired a shot across your bow he did😁😄
Cant go around threatening people anymore.

What i can do is make fun of a dude who still till this days is ok with a boat thats got an alpha drive . Poor bastard

bonesfab

Reaction score

Dating is like parking spaces.. All the good ones are taken and all that's left is the ones way out there or the handicapped..

460 2.0

Reaction score
Dating is like parking spaces.. All the good ones are taken and all that's left is the ones way out there or the handicapped..
This new age shit is for the birds for real.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Fucker didn’t see that one coming. But he thinks twice next time.

1997 Essex 7.4 MPI with and Bravo outdrive sporting not one but two props. Always a step ahead of you ole faded red.

Glad to see you back here. I have not been back all that long myself. Miss those FB Posts of the fam and I guess now I know why.

Hammer

Reaction score
Cant go around threatening people anymore.

What i can do is make fun of a dude who still till this days is ok with a boat thats got an alpha drive . Poor bastard

I’d take an alpha drive over a jet bote! No wonder you have e problems dating!

nowski

Reaction score
Well 460, are you here to stay, just passing through or waiting to get banned???

Yldboyz

Reaction score
I was wondering if you were going to come back or just drop in like you used to. I miss reading your posts.

Keep your head up bud.