WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2002 Cole for sale

satellitemike

Reaction score
Not mine but seems legit after messaging him and WAY below current market conditions. $18,500

Colen.jpg

Last edited:

grumpy88

Reaction score
I dont have facebook . Where is it located ?

poncho

Reaction score
Did Cole ever build the 20 with a big block and Bravo?...Always liked these boats and sooner or later I need a new family style boat.

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Serious gentrification going on in that area. You'd be surprised. The new stadium and upcoming shopping and entertainment is the reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

78Southwind

Reaction score
I can never figure it out. Why do these people take perfectly good boats and put those towers on them? Just buy a wakeboard boat and call it a day.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Can anybody post the link other then facebook .

wishiknew

Reaction score
Did Cole ever build the 20 with a big block and Bravo?...Always liked these boats and sooner or later I need a new family style boat.
That is a small block valve covers have bolts in the center

poncho

Reaction score
That is a small block valve covers have bolts in the center
I see that, did they ever do big blocks in the 20 or do you have to go up to the 22 for a big block.
Nevermind, I was typing while Franky responded...Thank you Sir, pretty sure that would be my next lake boat.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I completely agree with you. But you have to look at all the options. 150k for a roll bar boat. Or $1500 for a roll bar to add to your paid off boat.

I hear ya, it's probably a Dad trying to make his kids happy...

But I would go for Option C and buy an old school Mastercraft or Tige ski boat and put the tower on it and maybe gain or keep the value. Why spend $1,500 on a tower to lose $5,000 on your boat value. I saw an aftermarket tower on a pontoon a couple days ago and it complete ruined the looks of it.

Fixnkarrs

Reaction score
SataliteMike thanks for sharing. I tried posting in classified a couple weeks back and guess it was in the wrong place. Not savvy when it comes to social media and posting. South wind. Yeah it’s an ugly tower but that’s how I bought it and that’s how I’m selling it. Easy to make plates and Bimini to blend well. Still a nice boat for anyone looking. Located in Westchester so no armed army needed lol. Cheers all.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Nice boat, but too bad it’s got a carbureted small block and and an Alpha drive.

78Southwind

Reaction score
SataliteMike thanks for sharing. I tried posting in classified a couple weeks back and guess it was in the wrong place. Not savvy when it comes to social media and posting. South wind. Yeah it’s an ugly tower but that’s how I bought it and that’s how I’m selling it. Easy to make plates and Bimini to blend well. Still a nice boat for anyone looking. Located in Westchester so no armed army needed lol. Cheers all.

Not trying to mess with your sale, the boat is beautiful and is still priced well even for those of us that don't like the looks of towers. For your asking price it would be worth it for the buyer to take it to a glass shop and fix it. Good luck with the sale... I am sure @2FORCEFULL will be here shortly giving you an offer.