WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

reverse river trip 40 years later- California is a joke now

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
So I took a week vacation back home in N. County, Wholly Phuck the place is ENTIRELY PUSSIFIED!!!!, so glad I am outa there, I would surely be in jail or dead if I still lived there. I went on a coast cruse from O'side to Del Mar, pulled into a favorite stop to eat and watched at least 100 trucks parade down the coast flying giant Mexican flags :mad: how F'n dare you fly another countries Flag in the U.S. Had I more then 8 rounds in my M&P shield I would have taken out a few trucks...that shit seriously pissed me off and I can't believe YOU CALIFORNIANS let them get away with it. A few blocks later (Encinitas blvd and hwy101) OMG..A Tesla, a single occupant with mask on clutching his mini pini was so afraid of our cars he jumped back in his car and locked his doors. we just set there (red light) rev shotting our cars and filling his immediate area with the lovely smell of VP110 🥴, then onto the ritzy area around the Belly Up Taveren...there's a shocker to a old school N.County boy, I remember when you wanted to drive someone else's car to the B.U.T. cuz it was going to get F'D with or stolen, but as we basically idled down the street I actually saw people clutching their children (The one arm sweep the kid behind you stuff)..in the end I just had to laugh about it all and just how F'd up California has become and that was just day 1 of the 8 day trip to Pussifiedville. I did in the end feel some sort of satisfaction as we didn't miss setting off not one car alarm from O'side to Del Mar.😙

Picture info:
same cars, same owners, same place 40 yrs later
Gremlin still belongs to it's original owner, yup he bought it new, ground shaking 401ci
Yellow Falcon he's had it since High School and just turned 60 this weekend, it's survived 2x wives, 3 kids and is the most obnoxiously loud of the bunch 362ci (2 4bbl tunnel ram) built by crower it's the kind of loud that makes your ear drums shiver when the cut outs are on.
Red Falcon is me, I am on my 3rd Falcon, I may have run out of talent a couple times 🙄 All forged, full roller 347, quietest of the bunch till 5200watts of Shaggy shakes the surroundings.. 🤪
Hornet is the brother of the Gremlin owner same 401ci but on his 2nd one as his ex wife crushed the first one🤬

There is something to be said for sticking to your roots and with your friends ;)
daboys.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It is the twlight zone.. when I go back it is bizarre to say the least..

I am amused at the thought of people
Clutching their children because of some exhaust noise though lol

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
With expensive real estate comes pussies.
Belly up is just outside EG. If you know what EG is and was you understand.

I live right where karl was driving. I cant say i see that many mex flags on 101. Doesn't mean they are not there. But i see plenty on boats also.

From Del mar to north oside is not what it was 20 years ago, even 10.

We laugh at encinitas drivers and the overall rudeness of residents. These are not the long term locals. Unfortunately its the new cunts that can afford to buy there.

I agree with karl....and i live here

Boat 405

Reaction score
I live in rsf. Born here Grew up here, the people here now are not the ones raised here. Lots of pansy wackos. Sad place to be honest. Eden gardens as mentioned earlier was a shithole. No one would go there. Now its all stupid money expensive. I cant stand even going to the beach around here anymore. Parking sucks, people are rude, and stupid. Bike lanes are ten feet wide and the dumb fucks still want to ride in the middle of the street. 6’ wide Sidewalks and idiots still walk in the bike lanes.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
It is the thigh light zone.. when I go back it is bizarre to say the least..

I am amused at the thought of people
Clutching their children because of some exhaust noise though lol
I really don't know what to think about it's all kind of allot to soak in, O'side pier area wholly phuck 8-10 story condos everywhere YUCK!!!!, couple of good things HARBOR FISH STILL KICKS ASS!!!!! and High wasted women's jeans are back in :p but apparently the muffin top girls are now issued black spandex🤢, maybe dolphin shorts will return next summer..lol, it's sooooo crowded, if you ain't doing 80mph on the freeway your getting run over...just a very stressful life style environment compared to our little slice of peace and comfort, I am so glad I moved to Havasu..it's Carlsbad of the 70's and 80's, and it felt so good to see the south orange ball rolling back into town :cool:

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
With expensive real estate comes pussies.
Belly up is just outside EG. If you know what EG is and was you understand.

I live right where karl was driving. I cant say i see that many mex flags on 101. Doesn't mean they are not there. But i see plenty on boats also.

From Del mar to north oside is not what it was 20 years ago, even 10.

We laugh at encinitas drivers and the overall rudeness of residents. These are not the long term locals. Unfortunately its the new cunts that can afford to buy there.

I agree with karl....and i live here
good next time you see "English Beat" on on the B.U.T. billboard let me know, I missed them by a week :mad: LOL

DLC

Reaction score
I live and grew up in Escondido, walked home from elementary school, took the bus to the beach in middle school, delivered newspapers from the truck bed of my dads Datsun, rode dirt bikes and motorcycles in dirt lots, had open campus in high school we could actually leave school for lunch and come back after lunch

I would rather drive 5 hrs to havasu than drive 40 minutes to the beach! We just don’t go to the beach these days!

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I live and grew up in Escondido, walked home from elementary school, took the bus to the beach in middle school, delivered newspapers from the truck bed of my dads Datsun, rode dirt bikes and motorcycles in dirt lots, had open campus in high school we could actually leave school for lunch and come back after lunch

I would rather drive 5 hrs to havasu than drive 40 minutes to the beach! We just don’t go to the beach these days!
wouldn't surprise me if we road together, I spent allot of time riding behind Palomar collage to and around the Lawrence Welk village area, had open campus at Carlsbad too, Ziggy and I would piss off allot of people bringing back a sack of Angelo's onion rings to class...lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I really don't know what to think about it's all kind of allot to soak in, O'side pier area wholly phuck 8-10 story condos everywhere YUCK!!!!, couple of good things HARBOR FISH STILL KICKS ASS!!!!! and High wasted women's jeans are back in :p but apparently the muffin top girls are now issued black spandex🤢, maybe dolphin shorts will return next summer..lol, it's sooooo crowded, if you ain't doing 80mph on the freeway your getting run over...just a very stressful life style environment compared to our little slice of peace and comfort, I am so glad I moved to Havasu..it's Carlsbad of the 70's and 80's, and it felt so good to see the south orange ball rolling back into town :cool:

When I moved to Havasu it reminded me of Carlsbad in the 80’s and 90’s.. now Havasu is Carlsbad of the 2000’s minus the good food.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
i left Leucadia just over 30 years ago. what a great place that was. we lived there because rent was cheap. I don't even recognize it now.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
When I moved to Havasu it reminded me of Carlsbad in the 80’s and 90’s.. now Havasu is Carlsbad of the 2000’s minus the good food.
you know Dave I was thinking about that all week, I really think I am going to take some of this boom money and open a Filippis/Bruno's (style) Pizza here, that alone would monopolize the pizza biz in Havasu in a matter of hours...lol

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Doug and Sally McWha owned the Harbor Fish Market in O'side. Their SIL and one of my best friends, Bill Miyagawa Sr, began preparing fish and chips in a small deep fryer behind the fresh fish counter. Sally used her family recipe for the outstanding cole slaw. The Fish and Chips portion of the business did so well they purchased another spot in the small water front mall and opened Harbor Fish and Chips. The entire family was involved, all great people. After Sally and Doug passed, their SIL Terry Cross handled the O'side Harbor F&C, their son Carl had opened the Carlsbad location and my friend Bill purchased and operated Zukers Sportfishing Lures, another very successful O'side business. Some days, in season, after fishing we'd go dove hunting. We hunted the Carlsbad flower fields. There was no auto mall or Lego Land. Hard to imagine that now when you drive through the area. I can still recall early mornings at O'side Harbor. The blended smells of sage brush and ocean. Amazing very good memories.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
SD has slowly become a major metropolis over the years and has for the most part adopted wokeism at it's worst. As with most large cities Sandy Eggo has become a haven for Tesla driving Soy Boys with Man Buns, lol.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
You are really dating yourself with the Dolphin Shorts comment ...

fmo24

Reaction score
This thread is making my idea of this weekend even worse. We are flying into San Diego thurs for my niece wedding. Ceremony is Friday evening and we fly back out early Saturday.

ChrisV

Reaction score
All I want to do in California is drive my car and not get hassled. 😅 😅

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Doug and Sally McWha owned the Harbor Fish Market in O'side. Their SIL and one of my best friends, Bill Miyagawa Sr, began preparing fish and chips in a small deep fryer behind the fresh fish counter. Sally used her family recipe for the outstanding cole slaw. The Fish and Chips portion of the business did so well they purchased another spot in the small water front mall and opened Harbor Fish and Chips. The entire family was involved, all great people. After Sally and Doug passed, their SIL Terry Cross handled the O'side Harbor F&C, their son Carl had opened the Carlsbad location and my friend Bill purchased and operated Zukers Sportfishing Lures, another very successful O'side business. Some days, in season, after fishing we'd go dove hunting. We hunted the Carlsbad flower fields. There was no auto mall or Lego Land. Hard to imagine that now when you drive through the area. I can still recall early mornings at O'side Harbor. The blended smells of sage brush and ocean. Amazing very good memories.
did allot of the same stuff in the same place, raised at foxes harbor...long before car county was even a thought and Weseloh was on Hill st....when Bow hunting failed as usual... cross the big street (Palomar Airport and hoped the parents didn't find out) and off to Tip Tops or Hadley's to lick the wounds of failure...lol, YES great place and great time to grow up, little did we know how good we had it

Ultra912

Reaction score
The state of CA is mandating cities to stack everyone up. Sad for sure. Grew up in San Dimas, not the beach but the orange groves and equestrian areas are long gone as well as the hills to ride dirt bikes. It's only gonna get worse. I'm a City of Victorville Planning Commissioner and our hands are fucking tied. I recently knocked down the developers wanting to go from 7 units an acre to 9 but now the state decides. BS for sure. Havasu here we come in a couple years though.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
After experiencing O’side and it’s harbor as a teen, I lived in Carlsbad for 5 years with my wife and our 2 young school age daughters, mid 80s. C’bad was outstanding in those years. The Main Street was still Elm. No C’bad Village Drive, yet. Good people and very good schools.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
You are really dating yourself with the Dolphin Shorts comment ...
Heck - My O’side Harbor Fish memories go back to 1965. May be dating myself, but I wouldn’t want to ever give up the memories, the people, and those times. Fallbrook and it’s great golf course was often our after fishing destination. Hell, that beautiful course isn’t even there now.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Heck - My O’side Harbor Fish memories go back to 1965. May be dating myself, but I wouldn’t want to ever give up the memories, the people, and those times. Fallbrook and it’s great golf course was often our after fishing destination. Hell, that beautiful course isn’t even there now.
1965.....sheesh, can't remember that far back but I am sure I was crying about some load of poop in my diapers😭

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So I took a week vacation back home in N. County, Wholly Phuck the place is ENTIRELY PUSSIFIED!!!!, so glad I am outa there, I would surely be in jail or dead if I still lived there. I went on a coast cruse from O'side to Del Mar, pulled into a favorite stop to eat and watched at least 100 trucks parade down the coast flying giant Mexican flags :mad: how F'n dare you fly another countries Flag in the U.S. Had I more then 8 rounds in my M&P shield I would have taken out a few trucks...that shit seriously pissed me off and I can't believe YOU CALIFORNIANS let them get away with it. A few blocks later (Encinitas blvd and hwy101) OMG..A Tesla, a single occupant with mask on clutching his mini pini was so afraid of our cars he jumped back in his car and locked his doors. we just set there (red light) rev shotting our cars and filling his immediate area with the lovely smell of VP110 🥴, then onto the ritzy area around the Belly Up Taveren...there's a shocker to a old school N.County boy, I remember when you wanted to drive someone else's car to the B.U.T. cuz it was going to get F'D with or stolen, but as we basically idled down the street I actually saw people clutching their children (The one arm sweep the kid behind you stuff)..in the end I just had to laugh about it all and just how F'd up California has become and that was just day 1 of the 8 day trip to Pussifiedville. I did in the end feel some sort of satisfaction as we didn't miss setting off not one car alarm from O'side to Del Mar.😙

Picture info:
same cars, same owners, same place 40 yrs later
Gremlin still belongs to it's original owner, yup he bought it new, ground shaking 401ci
Yellow Falcon he's had it since High School and just turned 60 this weekend, it's survived 2x wives, 3 kids and is the most obnoxiously loud of the bunch 362ci (2 4bbl tunnel ram) built by crower it's the kind of loud that makes your ear drums shiver when the cut outs are on.
Red Falcon is me, I am on my 3rd Falcon, I may have run out of talent a couple times 🙄 All forged, full roller 347, quietest of the bunch till 5200watts of Shaggy shakes the surroundings.. 🤪
Hornet is the brother of the Gremlin owner same 401ci but on his 2nd one as his ex wife crushed the first one🤬

There is something to be said for sticking to your roots and with your friends ;)
View attachment 1055938
You were showing off your toxic masculinity. They were scare of it

riverroyal

Reaction score
Carlsbad coastal still has a good vibe. Yes crowded. But people are good for the most part.
Encinitas is laughable now.
My opinion is del mar to south oceanside near the 101 is still better than the rest of socal. Im bias, but compared to other places its better.
Ive gotten better at not getting pissed at the 'new' north county locals. They have not been here long enough to understand how much better it was.
My time here will run out. I cant see retirement here. To be honest elderly locals dont really exist here and i dont think the area has enough respect for older people. Its too fast. Too angry, to self centered.
I dont want to be that old skater yelling at 'locals" which im 99% sure will happen if i stay

Belly up still rocks...never lets us down

PlanB

Reaction score
I grew up in North County and still live here, but it has changed so much since I was a kid (54 now). We are less than 10 miles from the beach and rarely go there anymore. The crowds are out of control and trying to cruise the coast is just not enjoyable. I would rather drive East 300 miles to Havasu. North San Diego County was such a great place to grow up though. Riding / racing motocross, drag racing at C'Bad raceway, Cruising Valley Pkwy, Surfing... Can't believe how much it's changed, and not for the better.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I grew up in North County and still live here, but it has changed so much since I was a kid (54 now). We are less than 10 miles from the beach and rarely go there anymore. The crowds are out of control and trying to cruise the coast is just not enjoyable. I would rather drive East 300 miles to Havasu. North San Diego County was such a great place to grow up though. Riding / racing motocross, drag racing at C'Bad raceway, Cruising Valley Pkwy, Surfing... Can't believe how much it's changed, and not for the better.
Been in Tri-City area since 68. (Oside addy, vista ph#, cbad schools) Hwy 78 was 2 lanes with stoplights, drive-in thtre by hospital, dairy where in-n-outs is. It was a 7 mile drive to our dealership downtown Oside. When dad bought into the biz he and his partners were unaware most dealers in town were close to finalizing the move to Carlsbad.
Did all the same things, mx, cars, valley pkwy, beach, etc., etc.

Duffster

Reaction score
I went to Carlsbad HS back the early 80’s and lived off Tamarack. Keg parties every Friday night drinking in the bamboo at the beach bombing huge water puddles in the mall parking lot after a good rain in moms car. Back in the days you could do crazy shit and no fucking cameras. Shit was good now when I fly out to visit it’s like a another country kind of the same but fucked up.

Clank123

Reaction score
This Thread kinda saddens me.
I just never would have imagined the hate and disgust thrown at my hometown.
Like alot of you , my childhood was here and did as much , if not more, of the same things you guys did growing up.
I know I know a few of you (Graduated 1978) but it's been a long time.
To me Carlsbad is a magical place.
Is it what it used to be? Is any place?
Could I get behind an open headered Flatbottom and run 25 laps around the Lagoon at 70mph on a Murdoch Raceski like I did in 1973 or jump on my Dirtbike and ride down to the end of Monroe( We were 3 houses up from the end) when it was a cul de sac and ride through the "forest" (Hosp Grove) and cut across El Camino and go all the way out to Carlsbad Raceway?
Will we ever see 10-15 vdrives on anchors at Snug Harbor with racing in the evenings along the wall(My dad had me driving our 100mph flatbottom when I was 15.)
NO Way.

My childhood was one for the record books I think. Especially for a kid that grew up loving all things mechanical and the water.
I'm a Coastal kid and I've never grown out of it(still wear button fly 501s and own a pair of desert boots)
Been in my current house over 40 years, It is only the third house I've ever lived in and the other 2 are less than 3/4 of a mile away.
I've got 3 kids and 10 grandkids all with in 5 miles of me and all own their own houses.
Am I'm moving anytime soon, have I thought about it with the disaster that is the state of California...yes.
But it is not going to happen...not for a while.
I'll take the tourists and the newbies and deal with them when I"m riding with my wife on our 1963 Schwinn Tandem along Carlsbad Blvd on a Sunday afternoon in shorts and flip flops after lunch and a drink or 2 downtown.
I'm on the road so much covering four states selling beer...When I get home ...It's paradise.

As far as Havasu...Both the City and the Lake are not my style. Not a big boat guy, not a day camp guy, never have set foot in the Channel.
I go to my River House in Parker 2-3 times a month and haven't been on the lake in at least 20 years and have probably only been to LHC 10 times in the last 10 years.
So to those of you that consider LHC the gold standard of good living and a government, that for now, is more Red than Blue ...Good on ya! I'm happy for you.

As for me, I'll stay in Carlsbad for now...just over 2 years I'll retire. House is paid off, I have Sunday dinner with my Family every Sunday night and I run into longtime friends almost everywhere I go.
What's really cool is I get reminded of all the good times of the past every day...Passing Chase Field where I played Little League, going to Lancer Day at the school where I lettered in 3 sports, graduated all three of my kids and met my now wife of 42 years, driving past the old locations of Bakers tacos , Novaks or Litchfield Custom Boats on State Street(where I used to clean the the shop on Saturdays), looking down on Snug Harbor from the 5 where I learned to ski and drive flatbottoms, worked for John Fox just so I could bum ski rides in the afternoon, was a test rider on the very first prototype Jet Skiis for Kawasaki...There are too many to list...Could probably write a book.
My hope is next time you guys come out here, take a breath, slow down, and really try to take in the beauty and the vibe here in town...
It may not have changed as much as you think.
Dave

riverroyal

Reaction score
Theres no place in socal better than carlsbad.
Difficult to retire there is the problem.
Very good chance im on state street saturday for a few pubs

westair

Reaction score
After experiencing O’side and it’s harbor as a teen, I lived in Carlsbad for 5 years with my wife and our 2 young school age daughters, mid 80s. C’bad was outstanding in those years. The Main Street was still Elm. No C’bad Village Drive, yet. Good people and very good schools.
and back then Oceanside had Hill St which is now of course Coast Hwy ...... been here 33 years now

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Too long to quote everything, but I love this post. We're about the same age. I'd live at our beaches in a heartbeat. We are OC Beach people more than North County. We drove down to HB, then NB, then Laguna this last weekend. Sure Huntington is different, but the pier is still there, and there are a lot of new, and good, restaurants on Main St. Balboa Island never changes. Love it!. The ferry, both piers. A lot is the same. One thing I learned early is the grass is always greener. Maybe after a long look, it's different grass, not necessarily greener. FWIW, we love Lake Havasu. We enjoy the variety it offers as compared to Parker. But to each his own for sure.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Like alot of you , my childhood was here and did as much , if not more, of the same things you guys did growing up.
I know I know a few of you (Graduated 1978) but it's been a long time.
To me Carlsbad is a magical place.
Is it what it used to be? Is any place?
Could I get behind an open headered Flatbottom and run 25 laps around the Lagoon at 70mph on a Murdoch Raceski like I did in 1973 or jump on my Dirtbike and ride down to the end of Monroe( We were 3 houses up from the end) when it was a cul de sac and ride through the "forest" (Hosp Grove) and cut across El Camino and go all the way out to Carlsbad Raceway?
Will we ever see 10-15 vdrives on anchors at Snug Harbor with racing in the evenings along the wall(My dad had me driving our 100mph flatbottom when I was 15.)
NO Way.

My childhood was one for the record books I think. Especially for a kid that grew up loving all things mechanical and the water.
I'm a Coastal kid and I've never grown out of it(still wear button fly 501s and own a pair of desert boots)
Been in my current house over 40 years, It is only the third house I've ever lived in and the other 2 are less than 3/4 of a mile away.
I've got 3 kids and 10 grandkids all with in 5 miles of me and all own their own houses.
Am I'm moving anytime soon, have I thought about it with the disaster that is the state of California...yes.
But it is not going to happen...not for a while.
I'll take the tourists and the newbies and deal with them when I"m riding with my wife on our 1963 Schwinn Tandem along Carlsbad Blvd on a Sunday afternoon in shorts and flip flops after lunch and a drink or 2 downtown.
I'm on the road so much covering four states selling beer...When I get home ...It's paradise.

As far as Havasu...Both the City and the Lake are not my style. Not a big boat guy, not a day camp guy, never have set foot in the Channel.
I go to my River House in Parker 2-3 times a month and haven't been on the lake in at least 20 years and have probably only been to LHC 10 times in the last 10 years.
So to those of you that consider LHC the gold standard of good living and a government, that for now, is more Red than Blue ...Good on ya! I'm happy for you.

As for me, I'll stay in Carlsbad for now...just over 2 years I'll retire. House is paid off, I have Sunday dinner with my Family every Sunday night and I run into longtime friends almost everywhere I go.
What's really cool is I get reminded of all the good times of the past every day...Passing Chase Field where I played Little League, going to Lancer Day at the school where I lettered in 3 sports, graduated all three of my kids and met my now wife of 42 years, driving past the old locations of Bakers tacos , Novaks or Litchfield Custom Boats on State Street(where I used to clean the the shop on Saturdays), looking down on Snug Harbor from the 5 where I learned to ski and drive flatbottoms, worked for John Fox just so I could bum ski rides in the afternoon, was a test rider on the very first prototype Jet Skiis for Kawasaki...There are too many to list...Could probably write a book.
My hope is next time you guys come out here, take a breath, slow down, and really try to take in the beauty and the vibe here in town...
Dave
Sammons?

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I went to Carlsbad HS back the early 80’s and lived off Tamarack. Keg parties every Friday night drinking in the bamboo at the beach bombing huge water puddles in the mall parking lot after a good rain in moms car. Back in the days you could do crazy shit and no fucking cameras. Shit was good now when I fly out to visit it’s like a another country kind of the same but fucked up.
I think I know who you are "Duffy"/ Kim Duff?, I was class of 81 lived just south Tamarack on Highland opps make that Darrin Duffy?, sorry went to to many Incognito parties, memory ain't so good 🥳 🥴 rad about you

Last edited:

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score

Dave
Dave never ever think I do not LOVE!!! MY HOME, MY ROOTS, MY GRADE SCHOOL BUD's, The picture I put up says it all 40+ years later, same guys, same cars, same place believe me I had a hard time keeping my eyes dry on the coast and it wasn't from the exhaust, so many good memories, want some proof..go a block from your house and right now in the very center of the Tamarack overpass you will see my Brodie marks as I spy'd the Thrifty ice cream plaque hiding in the bottom left corner of the Rite-aid store, yea you bet I turned around but it sure as hell wasn't 5 cents a scoop anymore and the Damn Texaco was up more then $4.50 since the last time I got gas there...LOL It' wasn't the place that got to me it was the mile plus long procession of Mexican flags flying in our country LET ALONE CARLSBAD!!!!, What do you think would have happened at CHS back in the day had you seen that in the parking lot...I am fairly sure YOU or Kevin Ardent would have ate that truck for lunch and pooped it down the VCL's throat that did it LOL, some things have definitely changed especially Respect for our town/country, Vibe at Elm and 101 was just fine a few thumbs up eww and ahh's all good, now get down to Encinitas and it was a different story.. Oh and Good God what happened to CHS how the hell are you supposed to Buzz the Track or the tennis courts or the lockers with all those buildings and fences in the way ;). Just FYI I would say over 50% of us that grew up south of Tamarack and west of Highland all live in Havasu now or will be shortly.

Duffster

Reaction score
I think I know who you are "Duffy"/ Kim Duff?, I was class of 81 lived just south Tamarack on Highland opps make that Darrin Duffy?, sorry went to to many Incognito parties, memory ain't so good 🥳 🥴 rad about you

I went to Pine then to Valley JHS and 2-years at CHS class of 86 but graduated Vista HS because we moved. Not related to Kim Duff.

Incognito Rockers 🤙🏻

Last edited:

Duffster

Reaction score
has to be Dave, drove right by his house last week
Dave built some killer stand up JetSkis back in the day. Some killer times hanging out at Snug harbor and riding skis out through the lagoons and trying to keep up with Randy Lane in the surf. Today they would fucking arrest you for doing it.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I went to Pine then to Valley JHS and 2-years at CHS class of 86 but graduated Vista HS because we moved.

Incognito Rockers 🤙🏻
must had a older brother or sister, your family name just sounds to familiar

PlanB

Reaction score
Dave built some killer stand up JetSkis back in the day. Some killer times hanging out at Snug harbor and riding skis out through the lagoons and trying to keep up with Randy Lane in the surf. Today they would fucking arrest you for doing it.

Last time I saw Randy Lane was in Havasu up in the gorge in the late 2000's (before it was a no wake zone). I was on a beach and he came riding up on a ski. So weird running into to the guy out there on some random beach...