WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Revolt Begins...at Southwest Airlines

530RL

Reaction score
"Hey did you guys see 530's latest post? He is opining that we should just give up on our seniority here at SWA, and switch to a new union and lose all our seniority and pay and start over at United. Before you guys say he's the BobbyV of aviation, keep in mind he's a "conservative", and the self admitted smartest guy in every room." - SWAPA
LOL

I hope you get your civil war. 👍👍👍

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20211012_085015.jpg

Tom Slick

Reaction score
You could say that all of this is playing right into to the global elites hands. By mandating the jab in law enforcement, healthcare, military, airlines, trucking, education, etc. they are going to completely cripple our economy and safety of citizens world wide. They bad guys truly have devised the perfect plan. Freedom fighters fighting for their freedoms are helping to create the mess that is the elitist end game. I don't have an answer.

HotRod82

Reaction score
You could say that all of this is playing right into to the global elites hands. By mandating the jab in law enforcement, healthcare, military, airlines, trucking, education, etc. they are going to completely cripple our economy and safety of citizens world wide. They bad guys truly have devised the perfect plan. Freedom fighters fighting for their freedoms are helping to create the mess that is the elitist end game. I don't have an answer.
Totally agree, however the "mess" as you call is necessary to expose the elitist scum. First, people will not be able to buy the toy their kid wants for Christmas. Next, they won't be able to buy the food their kids want to eat and all bets are off. People are already pissed off in general, take away their Hot Pockets and shit will get real.

fast99

Reaction score
If the truckers jump on this it's over. Back when all the covid lockdowns started, grocery stores were out of nearly everything. It will only take a few days to run out of food if truckers call in sick. People will panic for sure.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The end game is for them and the bastards that do their bidding in DC to be at the end of the swinging rope. The libturd imbeciles can either wake up and help or get run over on the way.

Bring on the collapse and let the lead start flying!!!!

HotRod82

Reaction score
The end game is for them and the bastards that do their bidding in DC to be at the end of the swinging rope. The libturd imbeciles can either wake up and help or get run over on the way.

Bring on the collapse and let the lead start flying!!!!
Getting closer by the day. IMO - the globalist elite scumbags think a collapse here in the US will go down like it has historically elsewhere in the world. They really do not understand how independent and resilient we are. Let alone how many weapons we have. If this thing really goes south and people are going hungry it will literally end with them swinging on the end of a rope. It will take a lot for the shooting to start but people with starving kids will do some pretty crazy stuff to get them fed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Getting closer by the day. IMO - the globalist elite scumbags think a collapse here in the US will go down like it has historically elsewhere in the world. They really do not understand how independent and resilient we are. Let alone how many weapons we have. If this thing really goes south and people are going hungry it will literally end with them swinging on the end of a rope. It will take a lot for the shooting to start but people with starving kids will do some pretty crazy stuff to get them fed.

When and if it does pop off, the elite class doesn't quite seem to understand that they will be public enemy #1. Us common folk will help each other out for the most part and they will have the targets on their back for f'ing everything up over the last 50 years.

Those little libs and their colored hair will run into the shadows, petrified over the bloodbath that is occurring to their ilk in the initial stages.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If the truckers jump on this it's over. Back when all the covid lockdowns started, grocery stores were out of nearly everything. It will only take a few days to run out of food if truckers call in sick. People will panic for sure.
I don’t know about nationwide, but the truck drivers I’ve been dealing in the South West here with dont speak English much.
I think they’ll work for chalupas or curry.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Thank you and welcome to Vaggot Airlines. We hope you enjoy your flight with all the rest of your fellow vaggots. We'll fly as low as we can................to minimize your blood clots.

Sounds good to me. 🖕 😆 🖕

And please roll your sleeve up for your free booster shot as you board

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
My company already knows if they mandate it, they are gonna have to fire me

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
jegqwZFs.png

And In-N-Out joins the chat...................

San Francisco’s Health Department Closes In-N-Out Burger, Chief Legal Counsel for Burger Chain Defiant: “We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government”​

Fuck em, stand your ground!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Well, well, well. Look what happens when you offer early retirement to too many employees, including pilots, then get woke and piss off the reduced staff you still have.

Texas has “Use it or lose it“ vacation policy.
They knew they were going to go out the door, and put in for vacations Before they lost the Vacation pay.
Smart move, forced the hand of SWA

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Well, well, well. Look what happens when you offer early retirement to too many employees, including pilots, then get woke and piss off the reduced staff you still have.

Well we were told today, by the customer service agent, when the wife cancelled flight that there was not any issue with flights. I‘d have to say that she was not aware of these issues. LOL