WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Featured Boat 28 Howard SDS - Mike Moralez

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Good touch on interview style... he's a quiet type and you pulled him out just right. Great idea to solicit your local members to participate.... especially newer builds... who doesn't like to be interviewed & show our boats off!

jbird

Reaction score
I like it and hope to see more of these. There is some very nice hardware kept in Havasu and it would be cool to show case it.

Met Mike and is Family at the Howard meet up, nice people with a beautiful new build.

Keep em coming Dave!

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
I like it and hope to see more of these. There is some very nice hardware kept in Havasu and it would be cool to show case it.

Met Mike and is Family at the Howard meet up, nice people with a beautiful new build.

Keep em coming Dave!
Great meeting you as well Jason! Thank you!

Roosky01

Reaction score
These are such a great thing you are doing, Dave! Proud owners/members get to show off there new stuff and the builders of these awesome machines get a nice plug of advertising as well.

I`m sure it really sucks for for you to do these though....😉 ha!

76 Southwind

Reaction score
Congrads on the " Next Level" ... Was across from Sundance this weekend and a Orange and Silver Howard was anchored.. Beautiful Boats

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Interview

Want your boat featured? Shoot me a text and tell me what you have! 949-678-8369
Also.... keep an eye on this builder Dave.... stblaze08.... been a few months since update and he's got an unusual seat in that stern area!

Englewood

Reaction score
Met Mike at 3 Dunes right after he got it. That boat is straight sexy! Awesome video.