WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Many of you have been to the rdp events / parties.. There are three components to those parties that always make them a success, the main component is the sound and lighting / effects.

That is all handled by a company called “Boom Bandits” which is owned by a very good friend of mine named Jason Kleefisch.

Jason recently contracted Covid 19 and had been in the Havasu Hospital for awhile. He was on oxygen and their usual regiment of drugs, which were antibiotic cocktails.

As with a lot of these cases he wasn’t getting any better, but rather the opposite.. He was getting worse as oxygen levels were dropping, he was laying in the prone position, doing breathing exercises etc and nothing was helping.

Some of the texts..

—————
“Good morning! Jason called early. He’s had another rough night and they are threatening to send him to ICU. He’s decided he wants ivermectin. His window is closing and he’s static not improving. Oxygen is down. He needs 5 days of this medication and if it doesn’t start working fast he will lose his ability to take it and won’t be under his power. Ugh. He was supposed to be getting better but they are making him lay prone again. Please let me know how I might obtain it so I can get it over to him ASAP. I’m sorry to text you early on your vacation.”
—————

The hospital made it clear that he was on his way to ICU, and if things kept going the way they were going the dreaded ventilator. That was three days ago.

At this point, Jason “obtained” what some would call horse dewormer / ivermectin. Blood pressure meds were also introduced by the hospital on this day. (Possible this helped as well?)

———————
“Good morning! Jason had a good night. He got some sleep and is feeling much more calm today. They now have him on BP meds which is helping keep him regulated. Oxygen last night stayed between 89-91 - no dips! His next “Mexican meds” are due after lunch. Most say results are seen in 24-36 hours. 🤞🏼 Looking good so far and hoping for a better day! 💕

24 hrs later… The second night

Second Mexican dose in at lunch and at 28 hours we are starting to see results. Today
Jason's labs looked great. Alt is still high but crp is way low from 7.0 to 1.0 X-ray looked great too. Dr said maybe he’ll home Sunday. He’s from 10 liters to 8 liters oxygen. Needs to a 4 to come home.

It's working!!🤞🏼💕

This is him on the second night.

08F0EAC3-97CD-4010-9E93-49E1D77DF90A.jpeg

The third night..

“Jason met his goal and is holding at 4 liters O2 - he gets released tomorrow!!! 🥳

Ivermectin is on the “no no” list at this hospital. Three days ago he was heading for ICU with a very uncertain outcome. Today he is coming home.

Anybody can believe anything they want.. This is a story about someone we all know who was heading down a rabbit hole.

He obtained and took the “Mexican meds” or “Horse dewormer” and now he’s coming home three days later after miraculously making a turn for the better. The only thing that changed in the protocol was ivermectin & blood pressure meds.

Jason is unvaccinated and was pretty well convinced that death was a realistic outcome three days ago. I am not going to post all the texts between the parties involved, but suffice to say the same desperation was in the air, that we all Experienced, while We watched helplessly when Roy was in the hospital.

In my heart I believe if Roy would have gotten the meds i would be talking to him later today. A small thing that wasn’t shared before… Roy actually had them. When his family all contracted covid he gave all the meds to them and wasn’t able to get more before things took a turn.

Believe what ya want.. but I figured I would share the story.

For the critics.. I did not give him the meds, I was in Hawaii when this all took place.

Last edited:

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing Dave. Great news and great “first hand” example for those considering this treatment

wallnutz

Reaction score
Did they have to sneak it to him since the hospital wouldn’t prescribe it? Thank god it worked .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I want to be clear, I didn’t post this as some “I told
Ya so” story.. nor am i saying this is some miracle drug that will automatically save someone’s life.

I posted it because it is a real world first hand experience that happened real time over the last couple of days and that was the outcome.

I think that people should be aware of it and they can make their own decisions if they would like to obtain the meds and keep them on hand.

I have them for my family, abd would plan on using them if I contracted COVID-19.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't think I could be quite, on my way out I'd tell the doctors off and let them know exactly when and what I took.:mad:

So happy for him.

A copy of a text that I wrote to someone.. (my personal belief)

When this is over and he’s leaving I think he should explain to the medical staff that ivermectin works.. period point blank.

Their reluctance to prescribe an fda approved drug is killing people”.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
I want to be clear, I didn’t post this as some “I told
Ya so” story.. nor am i saying this is some miracle drug that will automatically save someone’s life.

I posted it because it is a real world first hand experience that happened real time over the last couple of days and that was the outcome.

I think that people should be aware of it and they can make their own decisions if they would like to obtain the meds and keep them on hand.

I have them for my family, abd would plan on using them if I contracted COVID-19.
thank you for posting. I appreciate it

gmnhra

Reaction score
You can buy the human dosage pretty much online and delivered to your door. This what turned the corner for me.
Coincidence...direct relation...placibo...who gives a shit.
It is a legal drug, with little side effects (ever read the drug pamphlet in ANY prescription med??)
What our "medical community", politicians on lab coats has done to us is disgusting

Glad to here a success story

Singleton

Reaction score
It is sickening that Dr‘s are being limited in the US.
We all know India was having huge issues in severe covid cases and deaths - India’s Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in April 2021 suggested that ivermectin treatment could be used for patients with COVID-19 and hydroxychloroquine could be used by caregivers of COVID-19 patients to prevent COVID-19 (prophylaxis). => it is now being reported India severe cases and death rates are the lowest in months since ivermectin treatment started. Yet the news spins it saying it does not stop Covid spread. No shit, it stops severe cases and deaths which was the goal!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
There were people confused that I gave my children “horse dewormer” when they contracted the Rona. Weird because it’s one of the safest medications to take.

Those close to me that got on a regiment of it early in the virus all did really well, coincidence or not.

Joe mama

Reaction score
I really don’t know why the hospitals don’t use this drug if a person is going south. Confusing for sure.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Great story and thanks for sharing. Was the hospital aware that he was taking the meds... or did he have to do it without them knowing.

2Driver

Reaction score
Interesting how different people react to this virus. Great outcome.

Curious, did the hospital administer Remdesivir or Regeneron?

One thing is certain, if you don’t have an astute friend or family member acting as your advocate in the hospital you’re vulnerable.

I know for a fact my son would have died if I hadn’t been by his side for 10 days.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Dave thank you for the posting this information. I hope that Jason continues to improve and keep us updated with his conditions. I don’t want to sidetrack or take away from this thread of his improvement.

I am thankful that this information is out there on the forum. I have put together our own family plan because of the information by you and others.

As I move on with my post I ask to understand not judge other’s actions.

One part of it that puzzles me is was Jason aware that he had the Vid before he went into the hospital? How long was he fighting it until he went into the hospital? Was he aware of the Ivermectin treatment and he just was not prepared or not available to him at the time? This is kind of the same for RitcheyRch Since he noted that he wished that he had it at some point.

And last but not least Roy that brought such sadness to me when reading that.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We loaded up on Ivermectin and Z packs on our recent trip to Mexico.

Hydroxychlooquine was in short supply apparently because no one had it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm glad he got "treatment"...and I don't care who or how it arrived to him. It worked. Some people can, and will, take actions to help others in time of need.

This ranks highly as the best story I've read here. Hopefully when he's back up and running he can join in this conversation and share his experience.

dspracing

Reaction score
It's certainly a shame that people, especially on the right, continue to use the CNN term of "horse dewormer".

I've been listening to quite a few of the recent Joe Rogan episodes which have primarily surrounded his experience with covid, others' experience, and data surrounding the "vaccine". It's been extremely interesting and very insightful. I would recommend it to all.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I really don’t know why the hospitals don’t use this drug if a person is going south. Confusing for sure.
Admitting it works would destroy the left's narrative on covid and prove without a doubt they blocked it for political gain. People like Pelosi, Fauci, Biden and the like all have a special level of hell reserved for them.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I’m so glad to see him get better. I’m also disgusted with the doctors that took an oath to treat all humans to the best of their abilities. Somehow, that has gone to the wayside and a lot of people are paying the ultimate price. That’s what happens when government and big pharma get involved = $$$$$. Not a good combination.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave thank you for the posting this information. I hope that Jason continues to improve and keep us updated with his conditions. I don’t want to sidetrack or take away from this thread of his improvement.

I am thankful that this information is out there on the forum. I have put together our own family plan because of the information by you and others.

As I move on with my post I ask to understand not judge other’s actions.

One part of it that puzzles me is was Jason aware that he had the Vid before he went into the hospital? How long was he fighting it until he went into the hospital? Was he aware of the Ivermectin treatment and he just was not prepared or not available to him at the time? This is kind of the same for RitcheyRch Since he noted that he wished that he had it at some point.

And last but not least Roy that brought such sadness to me when reading that.

When he’s feeling 100% I will have him come tell his story on here.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I had Covid last month, whole family did as our kid got us sick. He got over it quick, wife and I not as fast. My symptoms were the usual that most people get, with a brutal sore throat. Called my usual doctor and he said ride it out, if it gets worse go to the ER, thanks for nothing shithead. Some buddies I shoot with gave me another local doctor to call, called and got a video consult scheduled. This doctor prescribed, Ivermectin, Prednisone, a Z-pac, and a steroid inhaler to help with the cough. I was better 12 hours after the first dose of Ivermectin, wife was better after the second dose. There is a wide range of care options available, it's sad that many doctors won't/can't prescribe shit that works.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im surprised they dont see the medication during blood work, assuming they did it

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I had some horse feed for breakfast this morning. Oh, meant to say Oats.
Then I drank some horse thirst repellent. Oh, meant to say... water.

F*ck CNN. Medicine should not be political.

Glad to hear your friend is on the mend.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
How does anybody get the ivermectin w/o going south??? and If I can get it online, how do I trust what I'm getting?

anybody have a legit link or referral?

Try here.

Or I can PM you the doctor I used, but she's in Idaho, not sure if she does out of state stuff but since it was a video deal maybe she does.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
What place did you get it from in Mexico
Most border town pharmacies sell these drugs over the counter. I always buy a couple packs of Azithromiacin (Z pack) when I'm down there. My daughter had a sinus infection last week. She took the three pill regimen and felt better overnight.

If we went to our regular doctor or the local urgent care it would cost more than just the damn OTC drugs.

Last edited:

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
There was an interview recently with the CNN talking head doctor and they asked him point blank that the network was wrong that they said Ronan was wrong about giving Ivermectin to humans. CNN called Ivermectin a horse dewormer when in reality it is also FDA approved for human usage. Well he was forced to walk that claim back and admit they were wrong.

It was a deliberate misrepresentation

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I had Covid last month, whole family did as our kid got us sick. He got over it quick, wife and I not as fast. My symptoms were the usual that most people get, with a brutal sore throat. Called my usual doctor and he said ride it out, if it gets worse go to the ER, thanks for nothing shithead. Some buddies I shoot with gave me another local doctor to call, called and got a video consult scheduled. This doctor prescribed, Ivermectin, Prednisone, a Z-pac, and a steroid inhaler to help with the cough. I was better 12 hours after the first dose of Ivermectin, wife was better after the second dose. There is a wide range of care options available, it's sad that many doctors won't/can't prescribe shit that works.

"Can you PM me your 2nd doctor's info?" - LOF

Reactions: DWC

DLC

Reaction score
That is GREAT news! We need more HAPPY Stories! And an RDP party wouldn’t be the same with out the BOOM Bandits!

Hey Jason! Get well soon and get back to living life!!

Fuck RONA!