WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kyle rittenhouse update.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So if Kyle walks.....will it green light a bunch of armed citizens into taking their streets back? I've long said one of these stupid BLM riots would eventually go sideways and the guns would come out. If people think they can get away with shooting rioters without going to jail, , things could get interesting.
If the rioters shoot first, GOD help them it's game on.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So if Kyle walks.....will it green light a bunch of armed citizens into taking their streets back? I've long said one of these stupid BLM riots would eventually go sideways and the guns would come out. If people think they can get away with shooting rioters without going to jail, , things could get interesting.
Kyle didn’t go out and shoot rioters.
He shot people that were trying to kill him.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
rTN3bvW3.jpeg

Imbeciles...........
Attempted murder charge right there

Wedgy

Reaction score
That's the problem right there. That's a tough spot, no one's going to protect them. Judge should have declared a mistrial when the Jurors were Doxed at the Bus stop. "Delete the video." That's bullshit. You simply cannot deal with these people on a level playing field, with kid gloves, and olive branches.
They must beat beaten into submission, using a heavy club with a heavy hand.

Are they not attacking us? Ask Kyle.
Government is far more deadly to "We the People," than a China virus.

Ultra...Good

Reaction score

If he does get away with it, it won't be because he shot rioters, it will be because he shot people that were actively trying to cause serious physical harm to him. He could have shot a whole bunch more rioters that night but he did not. In Wisconsin you cannot shoot someone for destroying property. I do not agree with the law, but it is the law.

I am not sure he is going to get away with this. I think he should never have been charged and definetely think he is not guilty. What I think is not important though. There are plenty of people out there that think he is guilty of all charges. How many of those types are on the jury? Hopefully not enough. Then there are the lessor charges that can be considered. Not sure what they are and what the penalties would be, but I bet it is not good.

traquer

Reaction score
I don't think anyone wants to go through what Kyle is going through now, so no.

I think more shit will go down on people's own property though. Lot easier to claim self defense if you're on your own property.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone wants to go through what Kyle is going through now, so no.

I think more shit will go down on people's own property though. Lot easier to claim self defense if you're on your own property.

Hannity, was Blabbering (As Usual) that Kyle has it Made because he will be a Multi-Millionaire after all the Law Suits against the Media. he may be correct, but this Event will IMO have a lifelong effect on this Kid. Everywhere he goes for as long as he is alive someone will Remember!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hannity, was Blabbering (As Usual) that Kyle has it Made because he will be a Multi-Millionaire after all the Law Suits against the Media. he may be correct, but this Event will IMO have a lifelong effect on this Kid. Everywhere he goes for as long as he is alive someone will Remember!!

Why?

4Waters

Reaction score
I'll remember and I'll buy him a beer😉

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The "Hater's" never forget. The rioters are already outside the Court House. I can not understand the lack of Safety concerns for the Jurors.
No I get that.
I mean why will this have a lifelong effect on Kyle if he’s found innocent as he should be?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
No I get that.
I mean why will this have a lifelong effect on Kyle if he’s found innocent as he should be?

This is NOT ME, but if the Rioters are already gathering making all kinds of statements about if he is acquitted what's going to happen. Remember all the Riots of last Summer had nothing to do with "Floyd" or an other single event, but IMO kyle represents "Law and Order" and was fighting back against the Rioters and if now 'The System" allows him to go Free ? The Media will never let it go.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I honestly don't think we will see anything close to the riots of last year. There is no incentive or payment, to show up, I don't think. I don't think we will see much of anything, and for good reason.. jmo

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Cause killing people might stick in the old memory bucket for a while?

Maybe, I wouldn’t think killing his attackers would weigh too heavy though. Considering they were trying to kill him first.
I mean, he’d almost assuredly be dead otherwise.
I’m not trying to sound like a hard ass, I just think sometimes that we apply rhetoric that we may not know much about?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This is NOT ME, but if the Rioters are already gathering making all kinds of statements about if he is acquitted what's going to happen. Remember all the Riots of last Summer had nothing to do with "Floyd" or an other single event, but IMO kyle represents "Law and Order" and was fighting back against the Rioters and if now 'The System" allows him to go Free ? The Media will never let it go.

Fuck em.
People are getting tired of their shit.

azsunfun

Reaction score
dismiss w/ predjudice is not going to happen! a judge told me once that he would not dismiss the government claim unless i were dead! $$$$$$ and fame in this case for prosecution.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, where the rifles were out in force to meet the "protests", the protest stayed just that, a protest, and not a riot.
I feel there is a connection there.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, where the rifles were out in force to meet the "protests", the protest stayed just that, a protest, and not a riot.
I feel there is a connection there.
They didn’t even step off the sidewalks in Havasu.
Or the crosswalks, I couldn’t even guess at the number of AR15’s and glocks on display.
Plus sheriff swat teams, plus troopers, plus HPD, etc.
There were a few who started to get uppity, they got warned and shut down fast.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They didn’t even step off the sidewalks in Havasu.
Or the crosswalks, I couldn’t even guess at the number of AR15’s and glocks on display.
Plus sheriff swat teams, plus troopers, plus HPD, etc.
There were a few who started to get uppity, they got warned and shut down fast.
Up here, I was surprised at the actual communication that...couldn't have possibly been made. We have three main routes into the area. On the outskirts, maybe 10 miles away from town, on each road, were a small group of individuals posted up with flags above their trucks.
I don't know if they were posted as a warning for incoming, or to detain any trouble makers when they left.
The police were at the protest, but stayed back. The Deputies made rounds through the crowds. The protestors made some noise, as they are allowed under the Constitution. Nothing more.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Up here, I was surprised at the actual communication that...couldn't have possibly been made. We have three main routes into the area. On the outskirts, maybe 10 miles away from town, on each road, were a small group of individuals posted up with flags above their trucks.
I don't know if they were posted as a warning for incoming, or to detain any trouble makers when they left.
The police were at the protest, but stayed back. The Deputies made rounds through the crowds. The protestors made some noise, as they are allowed under the Constitution. Nothing more.
They had no permit here, so couldn’t leave the public walkways. Crosswalks only on walk signals. They’d go out in the crosswalk and yell, but all the razors driving in circles playing the national anthem at full volume sort of drowned them out. They were basically limited to the main intersection at McCulloch and Havasu.
All routes out were lined with armed citizens with plate carriers and full chest rigs.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They had no permit here, so couldn’t leave the public walkways. Crosswalks only on walk signals. They’d go out in the crosswalk and yell, but all the razors driving in circles playing the national anthem at full volume sort of drowned them out. They were basically limited to the main intersection at McCulloch and Havasu.
All routes out were lined with armed citizens with plate carriers and full chest rigs.
I think that was their mistake here...the got a permit a week or two ahead of time. Hillbilly hotline was on fire. Was kind of weird, Veterans and retired LEO, shoulder to shoulder with cowboys and "sovereign citizen" folk...and just about every color and financial background.

It was almost like we were in America or something.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think that was their mistake here...the got a permit a week or two ahead of time. Hillbilly hotline was on fire. Was kind of weird, Veterans and retired LEO, shoulder to shoulder with cowboys and "sovereign citizen" folk...and just about every color and financial background.

It was almost like we were in America or something.
2719E48A-1A10-4639-87BC-FD3B395FF8A7.jpeg

wallnutz

Reaction score
If I was the defense, I don't think I would push to hard for a mistrial. They could end up with a real liberal judge next time and be screwed. There is plenty of mishaps for appeal though. Not sure what the laws are in Wisconsin about appeals, but would think at this point they roll the dice with how bad the prosecutors screwed the pooch.

Badchoices03

Reaction score

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
If I was the defense, I don't think I would push to hard for a mistrial. They could end up with a real liberal judge next time and be screwed. There is plenty of mishaps for appeal though. Not sure what the laws are in Wisconsin about appeals, but would think at this point they roll the dice with how bad the prosecutors screwed the pooch.
This. They won’t get gaige to say Kyle only shot him because he pointed a gun first

Wedgy

Reaction score
When Bozo pulled the Alec Baldwin on the Jury, I would've hid behind her.
defense chick just called prosecuter out on changing evidence files labling was changed through file transfers?

She's a Badddass Legal Associate. Even before that, Judge said Prosecutors actions leave him, "Queasy." What in the hell? Since when does a Judge ever say he's Queasy? Whose Courtroom is it? Take a Midol. Grow a Pair. He's Fiddling as Rome Burns.

Roosky01

Reaction score
defense chick just called prosecuter out on changing evidence files labling was changed through file transfers?
Apparently, its been noticed by the chan's and others that during a shot on the live feed from court they could see that #Lunchbox has handbrake video editing software loaded on his laptop. He is such a damn liar!

This trial is such a shit show.:(