Reaction score
if you got them.... where do they sleep when camping

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
what a cool idea for bunk beds.....

R.effe4854e3615171aa448afff1dd8a2a

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Kids had bunks in our last rv. Oldest on top youngest on bottom bed. Both beds had guard rails. We know have a super c so both sleep on can over part. But they are 7 and 4 now.

chvynhra

Reaction score
Bunks in our trailer, I put a net around the bottom one for the new born, oldest sleeps with us... =(

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Pack n play on dinet to start with then used a frame/net made for keeping kids from falling off bed on the fold out dinet.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
pretty much what I did when we had infants... took out the sofa and put a pac n play type set up...put the kid in there and headed down the road.... worked great... the other idea was to have them both sleep in the dinette and build a crib type rail to keep them in at night, my thought was the pac n play set up is best that way you could stick them in there to keep them out of stuff.. it won't be long and they could easy both sleep in the dinette, and as they get bigger, each have there own bed.dinette and sofa bed...DIL is dead set against almost any idea, so they haven't left the house for 2 years.. she lets the infants run the show, and they don't like anything because they get to make the choice...kids cry,... and if they figure out that that gets what they want... it just gets worse... my wife set up two high chairs for thanks giving, they both thew fits and ended up in grandmas and moms lap for dinner..it's my idea that it's better parenting to have the two girls share a room, teaches them to get along with others... and not to reward tantrums... like I said , kids cry to get what they want...if you cave every time, it gets worse.. no has to mean no from day one...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
pretty much what I did when we had infants... took out the sofa and put a pac n play type set up...put the kid in there and headed down the road.... worked great... the other idea was to have them both sleep in the dinette and build a crib type rail to keep them in at night, my thought was the pac n play set up is best that way you could stick them in there to keep them out of stuff.. it won't be long and they could easy both sleep in the dinette, and as they get bigger, each have there own bed.dinette and sofa bed...DIL is dead set against almost any idea, so they haven't left the house for 2 years.. she lets the infants run the show, and they don't like anything because they get to make the choice...kids cry,... and if they figure out that that gets what they want... it just gets worse... my wife set up two high chairs for thanks giving, they both thew fits and ended up in grandmas and moms lap for dinner..it's my idea that it's better parenting to have the two girls share a room, teaches them to get along with others... and not to reward tantrums... like I said , kids cry to get what they want...if you cave every time, it gets worse.. no has to mean no from day one...
I agree 100% Steve.