WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HBO Max Issues?

Roosky01

Reaction score
Am I the only fuk’n person that has issues with streaming HBO Max?!

Every single other service I have no issues at all with, but this cantankerous POS is always freezing, super slow loading, etc. God forbid you pause the SOB to take a piss because more times than not it will lock the hell up! 🤬

69hondo

Reaction score
Am I the only fuk’n person that has issues with streaming HBO Max?!

Every single other service I have no issues at all with, but this cantankerous POS is always freezing, super slow loading, etc. God forbid you pause the SOB to take a piss because more times than not it will lock the hell up! 🤬

I have issues with it on with 5 out 6 tvs, It only seems to work correctly most of the time on my newest TV

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I have had issues streaming before, I blame in on my internet connection and the feed that runs from the curb to my house.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I have had issues streaming before, I blame in on my internet connection and the feed that runs from the curb to my house.
After digging around this evening, it seems like a rather common occurrence. My internet service always Speedtests great and this is the only app that I have issues with. These folks are going to lose a lot of customers if everything else on their TV’s works except HBO Max. Not sure what the hell they are thinking?

Last edited:

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
I can’t stand watching HBO max for that very reason. It stops and buffers all the time, even shutting the whole app down and having to start again.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you’re using hbo max with a fire stick try resetting it by holding the home and play buttons at the same time for about 5-10 seconds. It’ll shut down and reset. See if that helps.

samsah33

Reaction score
ya, always have delete/uninstall, log in doesn't work... I'm old school and still have one cable box so at least I can watch it directly on one TV without have to mess with the apps on the smart TV's... Worst app ever tho...

thmterry

Reaction score
HBO max is the only streaming service I have trouble with. I can try to get on HBO and it wont load, I can switch over to netflix or prime and they load right away. Samsung smart TV no firestick.

Roosky01

Reaction score
HBO max is the only streaming service I have trouble with. I can try to get on HBO and it wont load, I can switch over to netflix or prime and they load right away. Samsung smart TV no firestick.
Ditto here. My Samsung TV is about 4 years old.