WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mean while this is happening in San Francisco...

sirbob

Reaction score
My son lives in the Marina District in SF. He was at Safeway a few min ago (he is close enough to to just walk there)

This happened...

3C6BF654-8326-4367-AF75-2E65EB18D10A.png

When he leaves the store to walk back to his apartment, he finds this in front of his door...

4D4F54E0-558A-4B7C-9FF4-0EDE201A714F.png

Obviously I told him to head back over the the store - I’d bet a 100 that stuff is from the back of that Az registered 4 Runner - hopefully he can help them get their clothes back - I’m sure minus anything of cash value that was in the bags.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I just heard somewhere that Gavin the Idiot NOW wants police and the D.A.'a office to work on extra enforcement and prosecution for these criminals who are running rampant in S.F. 🤣

Meanwhile he’s touting lower crime statistics. Well no shit the analytics show less crime because you changed the fucking laws to game the analytics. What was once a felony is barely a misdemeanor now. He’s a piece of fucking shit.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
The whole bay area has been the smash & grab capitol. Very common up there. Traveled back and forth for almost 2 years and cant even count how many of our guys got hit. Our HR guy stopped at a Starbucks for 5 min and got his laptop stolen 🤣🤣🤣

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
between them breaking into your car to steal your goods, and the aggressive bicyclists breaking your mirrors off... no thanks I have no desire to go to SF and deal with people taking a dump on the sidewalks.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I just heard somewhere that Gavin the Idiot NOW wants police and the D.A.'a office to work on extra enforcement and prosecution for these criminals who are running rampant in S.F. 🤣
Somebody should tell the idiot that he's the dipshit that signed the law in San Francisco making this bullshit now a misdemeaner. Does he want the LEO's to write more tickets? lmao 🤪 It's all Double Talk coming from King Progressive!!

sirbob

Reaction score
Probably targeted because they were tourists.

He was in the same store last week and when he came out - 3 cars had broken windows...

I don't think they are targeting tourist - they are targeting ANY car that people leave stuff visible in.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Talk's cheap

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
between them breaking into your car to steal your goods, and the aggressive bicyclists breaking your mirrors off... no thanks I have no desire to go to SF and deal with people taking a dump on the sidewalks.
...especially when it's a shorter drive to Long Beach

rrrr

Reaction score
I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but that isn't just happening in San Francisco ...... it's happening everywhere.

It's beginning to happen in parts of Dallas. The idiot elected in 2020 to serve as the Dallas County DA announced the same stupid shit going on in CA. He will no longer prosecute "minor" property crimes and thefts valued at less than $750.

There are now reports of walk in/walk out shoplifting increasing. The small business owners that run C stores in South Dallas are getting hammered. Yeah, $750 isn't much, until $750 is taken from your store twenty times a week.

The bastard's name is John Creuzot, and he's now known as Let 'em go Creuzot.

In a separate development, Biden's press secretary Jen Psaki said yesterday the smash and grab robberies are due to the pandemic. Right. I know Covid has made me realize I need a couple of new Prada and Louis Vuitton handbags.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Brooklyn Bat

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The marina is a nice place to live too. Look at the home values. Good neighborhood. Car break ins everywhere though. Damn shame.

Don‘t leave anything in yore car. They should warn the tourists about the car break ins so they hide their stuff.

I went for a walk in the Presidio and came back to 10 park police jamming 3 guys up and broken windows. Thought it was my new car due to their proximity. It was the car next to me thankfully, obviously a tourist with luggage everywhere. they needed a new window.

Pelosi lives up the street. Lemme know if you come visit. We can get some shots and then go take a dump on Pelosi’s fence

707dog

Reaction score
sadly happens every day around this place there is no f%^ks given any more, right on for your son giving a shit an helping out.