WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Happy Jewelers

NicPaus

Reaction score
Was out Christmas shopping yesterday and stopped by based on all the referrals on here. Had great service from Lupita. She was very nice and extremely helpful. Shop was packed with a line out the door. If you are jewelry shopping I would be sure to stop by before making a purchase. Gabe came by and adjusted the price for a RDP special. Great experience and I will be going back. Thanks to WMC and Roof Master Rick for the referral along with the others that mentioned going there.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Best jewelry store ever. Wife went back down last week and got her wedding rings soldered together.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I was talking to buddy just this past week who is not on this forum and he said he went in there and was quite disappointed. When he said the name I knew I knew the name from somewhere and this thread just reminded me of where. Is there somebody I should refer him to and maybe fix his experience?

NicPaus

Reaction score
I was talking to buddy just this past week who is not on this forum and he said he went in there and was quite disappointed. When he said the name I knew I knew the name from somewhere and this thread just reminded me of where. Is there somebody I should refer him to and maybe fix his experience?
Spot in Fullerton. Double check with him. Place was packed and repeat customers and referrals. I overheard numerous people talking in there. I am sure the head Guy Gabe would make it right. Text Me if it is same location and He needs help. You know Me and I like good deals.

Reactions: DWC

Mikes56

Reaction score
Gabe and his brother own Happy Jewelers. He is a stand up guy, we’ve bought 4 Rolex’s from him. Several other friends have bought from him too. I have Gabe’s cell number. PM me if you had a problem there, I’m sure he’d like to know about it.

Javajoe

Reaction score
5 star rating on Yelp
1D10A156-D2A9-4E8A-B3A5-794D59E6D4DA.jpeg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I’m a newer customer of theirs and they are top notch guys. Just plan on being there awhile. It’s a busy place.