WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone never been tested, never had the jab?

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Honestly, the whole time, I’ve just kinda kept doing my “normal” thing….

I’ve maybe worn a mask less than 10 times. Put one on when the lady at the bank flipped out, or whatever…..

I left havasu on the 16th of March, 2020. Moved from Wisconsin to Florida a year ago.

No “mandatory” testing, no jab…..

Just been living my normal life.

This whole deal has been kinda weird, watching people flip out….🤷🏻

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Still eat the whole fuckin pie….. dunno what yoooore problem is Nancy….

You want a slice, go buy one. 😜😜
image.jpg

HST4ME

Reaction score
Late October 2019 I had it and was treated effectively by my elderly Irish doctor who has seen some shit in his life. Was over it in three days after being sick for two weeks.

Also his astute prediction that this was going to turn into an absolute shit flinging circus was 100 percent correct

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Me and the wife were sick last thanksgiving. Our daughter was sick at the same time after the same get together. She had to test for work and she was positive. We never tested and have not got the shot. I have tried to go about normal life also since then. We have been to Vegas a couple times. Sturgis for a week. Knock on wood we have been good.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I was only tested when I was in the ER and before I went into surgery...about 2 months ago. Other than that, no tests on purpose. No Jab (unless they tricked me while I was under, but I don't think that happened.)

Singleton

Reaction score
No test for me or wife.
Daughter had to get a PCR test since we called her out of school sick one day in October.
Middle son has been tested multiple times for Hawaii travel

kevin1988

Reaction score
No test or jab for me, my fiance or my parents.

My fiance and I work at my parent's fast food restaurant, we wore masks when required only when in view of customers since 2020. With this new mandate, corporate hasn't sent out a notice requiring masks, so we aren't wearing them.

I know over 30 people that have gotten sick and tested positive and been around them (family, friends ect) and not one of the 4 of us has gotten sick. We didn't change daily life other than not being able to eat indoors for a while there outside of work.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Wife and I Never tested or jabbed. We would go to Hawaii every December, but since Covid haven’t gone . I refuse to get tested just to go for travel or entertainment.
Good for you. Hawaii is part of my area I cover. Said I have to test and re-test to go. I will pass. The big boss understands

CLdrinker

Reaction score
My family hasnt been tested and they will never be jabbed.

My girls just gave up basketball season to avoid mask mandates.
They said their freedom is more important than the game.
( proud parent moment )🥲

Last edited:

kevin1988

Reaction score
Good for you. Hawaii is part of my area I cover. Said I have to test and re-test to go. I will pass. The big boss understands
A couple of buddies are millwrights. They had to go to a job in Hawaii last week. Had to drive to LAX 3 days before flight to get a test, then get tested again when they land in Hawaii. I think they had to do a 5 day quarantine but not 100% on that. One of them is a foreman and this is his 5th or 6th trip to Hawaii since this shit started. At the beginning when landed he had to do a 14 day quarantine in the hotel room. Apparently the state had someone come knock on the door a few times a week to make sure he didn't leave.

arch stanton

Reaction score
My wife and I no jab no tests but I have self test incase I need them and Ivermectin only were a mask if required by a business have never used any hand sanitizer or washed hands more than I did before.
I have worked every day as a driver and mechanic but as a driver I have been social distancing all my life

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No and no. Pretty damn sure that's what I had though...wife was tested for work, daughter was sick and her BF tested.

The whole deal is weird, and some of it really sad. People's families are divided, coworkers, etc. Some people are wishing others bad outcomes of whatever is chosen...really quite ignorant.

I'll just continue puttering along at life. We only have one, and we all have to checkout at some point.

Backlash

Reaction score
Nope, haven't done any of what was mentioned, and don't plan on it either. I'm pretty sure I've had some form of "The Vid" during this whole government experiment. I've been around a number of people both in my personal and professional life, and have carried on with life as usual. I've tried my best to live life with only an occasional wearing of the face diaper at the grocery store or other places I've "Needed" to go here in L.A. county.

With that being said, fuck Jao Baiden, Bill Gates Dr. Fraudci and everyone else who had a hand in this shit. Thanks for putting our entire population in this situation all so you could make a little more money and hoard a little more power.

Fuck all of you tyrannical fucking assholes! 🖕

JFMFG

Reaction score
Never tested and never jabbed. Mask only when required by a business and it comes off ASAP. Wife had to be tested when we went to the hospital for her to give birth to our son. But that’s it.

Vib

Reaction score
Neither wife or me tested or jabbed. Both kids (early 20s) were forced to due to jobs and school.

We decided to move to Utah instead to get away from big cities. Dont want to deal with the current nonsense in the world.

The pendulum will swing back, it always does.

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
No and no, mask only when I absolutely have to. I am fairly sure I had it in Jan of 2020 .

Nordie

Reaction score
I haven't had either, I'm not planing on it either. Wife has been tested and also has 2 jabs of the Pfizer, she does not plan on getting a booster now knowing she can still get covid even if vaccinated.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
No test and no jab. I believe I am just getting over it, had all the symptoms this past week. (Actually day ten) Funny thing in Parker AZ. this week, the out patient clinic at the hospital is closed, the Clinic in town for testing hasn't been open, CVS and Walmart are out of home tests. My doctor is on vacation. Glad I didn't have a real emergency. Ivermectin, z-pack, hydroxychloroquine have been my best defense. Day two breathing was pretty difficult, so I started drugs, and in eight hours breathing improved.

Ricks raft

Reaction score
No, no. Both kids tested positive for school sports.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
My family of three has not been tested or jabbed, and there are no plans to do so

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
No jab. Been tested 3 times to travel out of the country. Always been negative. My wife was positive on her way to Canada. I was negative, but ended up sick a few days later.

If you’re flying out of the country, I’d recommend testing before you go. You’ll need a negative test to come back in, if not you’ll have to quarantine in whatever country you’re in until your negative.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
No test and no jab. I believe I am just getting over it, had all the symptoms this past week. (Actually day ten) Funny thing in Parker AZ. this week, the out patient clinic at the hospital is closed, the Clinic in town for testing hasn't been open, CVS and Walmart are out of home tests. My doctor is on vacation. Glad I didn't have a real emergency. Ivermectin, z-pack, hydroxychloroquine have been my best defense. Day two breathing was pretty difficult, so I started drugs, and in eight hours breathing improved.

The hospital does a rapid test. We tested on the way to Sky Harbor. Got our results about Tonopah and had to turn around.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Jab(s) - No for both my wife and me. Rapid Test kits at home is a Yes. My wife contracted the vid four months ago so I had to test too. I was negative. She had mild symptoms throughout. Never lost taste or smell and had no fever. She decided to not take meds and was over it quickly.

Fast forward to today. I was tossing the football with my nephews last Sunday and learned yesterday evening their parents have no taste and a fever. Four days in and on alert because we are traveling Friday to visit family. We have our rapid test and c19 meds just in case the China virus makes its presence known.

Our daily preventive regiment to keep our immune systems on par is this. Stay vigilant my friends.
👇🏽
B0E6231C-C1E5-407B-9704-0D15BDBE2065.jpeg

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
One of my biggest customers is a phase 1 testing facility. They require testing to come on prem after catching the rona. It was a simple matter of don’t test, don’t eat. They provided and administered the test on site.

Our kids have never been tested or jabbed.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
No jab
only tested when I had to go get some oxygen about 3 weeks into getting covid.....tested negative but they called it a false negative

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
No jabs for the Troost family. We did have to get a test at a Walgreens to get in to the assisted living facility my wife's grandma is in this past weekend. Kinda bullshit hoop to have to jump just to see a loved one, but we're in NM and she's in CA and we were there so..... I've always said when we are anywhere near where we can see our grandparents we do, because you never know when it's your last visit. So we did.

77charger

Reaction score
Never tested or jabbed. But pretty sure I had it august 2020. Guy from work had mild case couple weeks earlier owners son minor case as well and three days after being near him I felt sore throat followed by tired weak feeling and sweat at during sleep,drinking lot of fluids then pissing soon after etc. lasted about 3-4 days.

Family didn’t get anything though. I never tested because I didn’t want to be a number for media.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Up until early this month I had never tested or received the shot. I contracted covid at a meeting in Florida, fortunately tested early and when positive I got the monoclonal antibodies and had nothing more than sniffles for a few days. I historically do not get sick, never had a flu shot etc. so my thought was why start now, i have been working the entire time as well.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
The hospital does a rapid test. We tested on the way to Sky Harbor. Got our results about Tonopah and had to turn around.
Thanks Paul
I am aware, but Tuesday and Wednesday they said it would be a six hour wait in the ER. The new walk- in outpatient building was closed, doors locked with a sign directing covid tests to the ER. I have spent plenty of time at La Paz Regional in the last forty years. There was not a spot in the parking lot, or chair in the waiting room, and at least twenty people waiting outside. (9:00 A.M.) Figured I might be exposed to something worse if I waited for a test. It is a good little hospital, but I have never seen it so overwhelmed. Patients of all age ranges, not just snowbird age people like me.

blue wonder

Reaction score
Never tested and never jabbed. Mask only when required by a business and it comes off ASAP. Wife had to be tested when we went to the hospital for her to give birth to our son. But that’s it.
Lol, what like they were gonna tell her she couldn’t come in and have a baby, what was she supposed to do if she was positive, have the baby in the parking lot by the dumpsters???

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Thanks Paul
I am aware, but Tuesday and Wednesday they said it would be a six hour wait in the ER. The new walk- in outpatient building was closed, doors locked with a sign directing covid tests to the ER. I have spent plenty of time at La Paz Regional in the last forty years. There was not a spot in the parking lot, or chair in the waiting room, and at least twenty people waiting outside. (9:00 A.M.) Figured I might be exposed to something worse if I waited for a test. It is a good little hospital, but I have never seen it so overwhelmed. Patients of all age ranges, not just snowbird age people like me.

Oh wow. I’ve never seen anyone waiting there. It’s usually empty.