WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free COVID Tests

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
yes, up to 4 test kits per month. They are not free, taxpayers are footing the bill. My guess is these will be the next hot item to be stolen from your mailbox.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Order quick,
They’ll send em on the next slow boat from China, spend months in port, finally moved via ground and assuming the train’s not looted by the homeless in LA, be home delivered and eventually stolen by porch pirates.

😕

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just ordered another batch for elderly parents who aren’t online. Article I saw said the site is in beta testing today, but worked lightning fast both times.

sintax

Reaction score
Order quick,
They’ll send em on the next slow boat from China, spend months in port, finally moved via ground and assuming the train’s not looted by the homeless in LA, be home delivered and eventually stolen by porch pirates.

😕

Tell me you live in California, without saying you live in California.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Order quick,

😕

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Order quick,

😕
I have an order from Sams Club that was put in on the 5th that I never received. I am thinking it was on that train. I just received an email today to contact them. Pain in the ass. It was either on that train or dumped like some others were. Who knows.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I have an order from Sams Club that was put in on the 5th that I never received. I am thinking it was on that train. I just received an email today to contact them. Pain in the ass. It was either on that train or dumped like some others were. Who knows.
It could still be on the train. They're building the trains so big that the final destination terminal can't process it and they sit for days on end. That's why break ins are on the rise. Well, along with a slew of other reasons.

2Driver

Reaction score
That site is going to get ass raped tomorrow.

Already slow as fuck.

IT went live today. I just ordered. This will be a cluster fuck I’m sure. Pics of boxes stacked up, lost, stolen, website crash ……

Jimmyv

Reaction score
No joke, I had an order with a two day delivery suddenly pushed out a month.

propcheck

Reaction score
They are freeeee👍
Just like college debt and reparations😂

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I thought this was an offer that had been around for a while… Apparently not …well I put in my order for free stuff… …A little trick I learned during the hippie era in the 60s…free stuff…👍😎
…Oh wait a minute …what we actually learned was nothing is ever free…😳

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
That was easy . Placed an order

Just might be laced with some type of drug.
You never know

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
… I thought this was an offer that had been around for a while… Apparently not …well I put in my order for free stuff… …A little trick I learned during the hippie era in the 60s…free stuff…👍😎
…Oh wait a minute …what we actually learned was nothing is ever free…😳
1642564217449.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
If you tested negative, you got a faulty test kit. Repeat the process with a new test kit, and maybe the second test results will more accurately depict your status. WAFJ. 🖕

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
did this on 1/18/22 and finally received them 2/4/22

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I received my gubment "free" kits a few weeks ago and they are not user friendly. I prefer the Bionax Now by Abbott Labs. I have to test before I go visit my dad at his care facility.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I used 1 last week and it worked. Fucking positive.