WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Your Government

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

wzuber

Reaction score
Anybody remember Jao saying during a press conference several months ago "you may have a lot of guns but we've got fighter jets and bombers". I was surprised and disappointed to hear him threaten us in such a manner. When has any other president in our history threatened us in such a manmer?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It’s the start of social credit…just watch it unfold

Exactly, i don't think people understand the possible ramifications that could unfold.

Majority of people do all their bills online, use email controlled by half a dozen big tech companies that have been caught manipulating, hiding, deleting content.

They scan your text messages and profile you as a deplorable, all of a sudden your bill reminder emails end up in the spam folder because "algorithms"

Your phone pay or credit card doesn't work because "technical problems"

I know people that NEVER carry cash, haven't in 10 years or more.... If their credit/debit card failed they would be dead. They can't buy a slim jim at the am pm without a card.

Now we are seeing businesses that won't accept cash starting to show up....

Basically you have handed over your lives to a few large corporations and if they wanted to they could screw your lights and never face any repercussions because their systems are so large and obfuscated they can just hide behind "glitches" as an excuse.

A few years ago this would sound fucking ridiculous, but after seeing everything unfold post Trump and Kung-flu, it's not hard to believe anymore.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There is no stopping this cashless progression.
Soon fiat currency will be worth exactly what it’s actually worth…nothing.
It’s full steam ahead already. Our accounts are nothing but ones and zeros on a hard drive somewhere that represent our earned credit value measured in US dollars. We can currently take out fiat against that value (cash) but usually we make an exchange of our credit value for goods or services, the hard drive whirs, and the adjustment is made. This is how it already works and eventually all fiat will be eliminated.
There is no way around this. Banks will go bye bye because there will be no use for them.
It’s not necessarily a conspiracy, it isn’t just the Dems or the boogie man, it’s the way all other things in the universe work.
No one has to block anyones account, all they have to do is declare cash useless, have a limited buy back if they choose, and that is that.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
There is no stopping this cashless progression.
Soon fiat currency will be worth exactly what it’s actually worth…nothing.
It’s full steam ahead already. Our accounts are nothing but ones and zeros on a hard drive somewhere that represent our earned credit value measured in US dollars. We can currently take out fiat against that value (cash) but usually we make an exchange of our credit value for goods or services, the hard drive whirs, and the adjustment is made. This is how it already works and eventually all fiat will be eliminated.
There is no way around this. Banks will go bye bye because there will be no use for them.
It’s not necessarily a conspiracy, it isn’t just the Dems or the boogie man, it’s the way all other things in the universe work.
No one has to block anyones account, all they have to do is declare cash useless, have a limited buy back if they choose, and that is that.

yup, the fed is now setting up a public comment period for fedcoin…so we will be told what we can spend money in, and when we can spend it.

xlint89

Reaction score
Anybody remember Jao saying during a press conference several months ago "you may have a lot of guns but we've got fighter jets and bombers". I was surprised and disappointed to hear him threaten us in such a manner. When has any other president in our history threatened us in such a manmer?
I do, but it was fighter jets and nukes.

The F'er threatened to NUKE American people.

wzuber

Reaction score
I do, but it was fighter jets and nukes.

The F'er threatened to NUKE American people.
Ya, that sounds more accurate. I just remember thinking "WTF...did he really just threaten us like that".?
It was beyond absurd and of course the POS media was silent.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
KAIV2pMlVZaN.png

Faggots..................

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Exactly, i don't think people understand the possible ramifications that could unfold.

Majority of people do all their bills online, use email controlled by half a dozen big tech companies that have been caught manipulating, hiding, deleting content.

They scan your text messages and profile you as a deplorable, all of a sudden your bill reminder emails end up in the spam folder because "algorithms"

Your phone pay or credit card doesn't work because "technical problems"

I know people that NEVER carry cash, haven't in 10 years or more.... If their credit/debit card failed they would be dead. They can't buy a slim jim at the am pm without a card.

Now we are seeing businesses that won't accept cash starting to show up....

Basically you have handed over your lives to a few large corporations and if they wanted to they could screw your lights and never face any repercussions because their systems are so large and obfuscated they can just hide behind "glitches" as an excuse.

A few years ago this would sound fucking ridiculous, but after seeing everything unfold post Trump and Kung-flu, it's not hard to believe anymore.

Isn't it against the law to not accept cash? I mean it's even printed on the money. All debts public and private

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Isn't it against the law to not accept cash? I mean it's even printed on the money. All debts public and private

Certainly if you are trying to pay a debt, it's legal tender.

Not sure the legalities of stipulation before a purchase. It's still fuckin ridiculous when the national currency in isn't accepted.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Quantum Financial System.
Duality in nature.
As above so below.
Who will control the system?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

A Wisconsin court has granted a hospital's request to block seven healthcare workers from leaving to start new jobs at a competitor.

ThedaCare, a hospital in Appleton, Wisconsin, asked the court for a temporary restraining order to prevent the employees from accepting jobs at Ascension Northeast Wisconsin, a competitor hospital.

Mark J. McGinnis, a judge for the Outagamie County Circuit Court, granted ThedaCare the temporary restraining order on January 20. Attorneys representing both hospitals agreed to meet the morning of January 24 to see if they could come to another resolution.

Honk Honk Hair on Fire .gif