WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bolt ons (Fake BooBies) from Mexico or recommendations???

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Ok RDP...

The Wifey is in the market for a new, 1st set of Bolt ons. 👀 Now that we're done having kids she is ready for a refresh... Nothing huge,

I think I recall a while back, some were discussing going to a certain Dr. in Mexico to have the procedure done. I can't find the thread.

Have any of you or your significant others gone to Mexico for this?

If so would you mind posting up where you went, and the details of your experience. if you're not comfortable with that, could you shoot me the details in a PM?

We live in Orange County so besides Mexico, where have others gone that have had great success and are happy with the outcome?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations and direction.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Ok RDP...

The Wifey is in the market for a new, 1st set of Bolt ons. 👀 Now that we're done having kids she is ready for a refresh... Nothing huge,

I think I recall a while back, some were discussing going to a certain Dr. in Mexico to have the procedure done. I can't find the thread.

Have any of you or your significant others gone to Mexico for this?

If so would you mind posting up where you went, and the details of your experience. if you're not comfortable with that, could you shoot me the details in a PM?

We live in Orange County so besides Mexico, where have others gone that have had great success and are happy with the outcome?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations and direction.

I have no knowledge or experience in this field, but I would say the reasons to go to mexico are for new, experimental, treatments where the FDA is being an asshole about approving (ivermectin, cryotherapy for cancer, etc). I would think a boob job is an established procedure and can't think of a good reason (outside of $) to go to mexico for something like that. Pay the money the first time, get it done right

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Another worthless thread without pictures 😁
6f48ae28334f132a39fa937013b142ac.jpg

GwJ3psxZM50hCiIWIbkldwQ_mhxmHMkVOMRQRPzkQwg.jpg

kTWBwZdqRplgb5GLMo4TKx8nPTGKoLlod2mNDLoNJz0.jpg

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I have no knowledge or experience in this field, but I would say the reasons to go to mexico are for new, experimental, treatments where the FDA is being an asshole about approving (ivermectin, cryotherapy for cancer, etc). I would think a boob job is an established procedure and can't think of a good reason (outside of $) to go to mexico for something like that. Pay the money the first time, get it done right
I second this, as a paramedic in southern California I see patients all the time who go to Mexico for treatments and medications. Overall will your wife be fine, most likely but the reason things cost more in America is because of the quality control systems in place. I see it all the time with patients that go to Mexico and have treatments done, most of the time they are OK but there are those patients we see that have complications, and when they do it is nasty.

Just remember it's your wife and her chichis at stake, for me personally I'd spend the money for the good stuff. Like the old saying goes, "cool ain't cheap, and cheap ain't cool"

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
I agree with the experimental procedures in another county. But something as standard at a boob job can go south. Think if she has a complication with the anesthesia or has a pulmonary embolism. Now we are talking being admitted into the hospital. The care in Mexico is far behind what we have in the USA and they will focus on swiping your credit card more than patient care

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Socal tit jobs start at 5k. Not sure I would go to MX to save some dough on that procedure. The wife is looking at her 2nd set and finds that the going rate average.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We had Canadian relatives that went to Mexico for cancer treatments because the waitlist in their socialized medicine system was beyond 6 months......a fucking waitlist to get cancer treated!!
Our snowbird renter had to wait 9 months for an eye surgery just a few years ago too.

skiracr

Reaction score
I should have clarified... not looking for a "deal" or to save $$$. I 100% agree that you don't cut corners on plastic surgery or V-Drives for that matter. Just looking for quality that people are more than happy with... we have the $$$ saved for it, just looking to see what's out there that is worth our $$$. More looking for referrals, and if it happens to be to the south, so be it.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I should have clarified... not looking for a "deal" or to save $$$. I 100% agree that you don't cut corners on plastic surgery or V-Drives for that matter. Just looking for quality that people are more than happy with... we have the $$$ saved for it, just looking to see what's out there that is worth our $$$. More looking for referrals, and if it happens to be to the south, so be it.
Understood, still I would avoid the south. As was mentioned above, should something go wrong in the operation (unlikely, but there is risk anytime someone goes under the knife) you will be stuck with the Mexican medical system.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Friend went to a boutique surgical center , was very happy . I would change your wife’s name to maybe Carmen Rodriquez or something like that . Noticed while walking around , she was treated differently than me . She’s native to Mexico .

dave29

Reaction score
Yeah definitely a fuck no on procedures in Mexico. A gal from LV just died while having a butt lift done in Mexico.
Agreed. How much is your wife's life worth???? A procedure like this is not the time to save a few bucks. Also, if it goes wrong, what's the recourse?

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Saw parts of one of those documentaries about being trapped in another country, on a boob job gone bad for a US citizen that they planned for during a vacation. Holy Fuck😳 sums it up nicely. The part I’ll never forget is when the infection was so bad she said they just went in and took the implants out without anesthesia, and without telling her, nobody spoke to the patient before that happened, language barrier x10. Medical recourse zero. The bruising and disfigurement was bad, I changed the channel after that part.

But good luck👍, the story probably only represents one bad case out of many good ones.

sirbob

Reaction score
"Dr Laguna" In Laguna - should be easy to find.

We went through 4 docs over time on that topic and for us this worked out the best for a number of reasons.

We paid for 3 surgeries and consulted with about 6 docs, so have real world experience.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Family friend runs the office for plastic surgeon in Anaheim. They specialize in tits. Can send you her way

PRIMO

Reaction score
Cosmetic Care / Dr Michael Niccole
Corona Del Mar -Newport Beach
Just walk in and observe the waiting Room (before & after). The Girls that have had the procedure have Million Dollar Smiles ! 😎

PRIMO

Reaction score
Also Niccole is a Regular on Lake Havasu !

traquer

Reaction score
Just walk in and observe the waiting Room (before & after). The Girls that have had the procedure have Million Dollar Smiles ! 😎
Those are the best testimonials!

skiracr

Reaction score
Again... Thank you, and I do appreciate the feedback and thoughts on staying away from Mexico. I think some in the thread are misreading what I was asking, or I wasn't as clear as I should have been.

I THOUGHT there were people from here going to MX to a reputable Dr. getting great results. Definitely not looking to save a buck, and I think our initial 10k budget is pretty good as a starting point, realizing in today's world we may need to adjust.

We are definitely in the fact/referral gathering stage and looking around at what others have done. Most of my wife's friends don't have bolt ons so we don't really have a starting point. There are thousands of places out there and don't want to be on the next episode of botched.

To the others that have posted up Dr.'s in our area, thank you. We're starting to put a list together and figuring out our options.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Too bad this isn't the kind of stuff you can rent, return and try a different pair.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Another worthless thread without pictures 😁
+1, Before & After !

also, theres got to be a Forum for this with plenty of recomendations & pix.
If not, we should start one !

DLC

Reaction score
Don’t go to Mexico!

you motor boating SOB !!

just watch Botched ! Shit can get really nasty - unsanitary and infections, dead skin etc some real bad nightmares

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
You get what you pay for, I can’t believe someone would even consider having surgery in Mexico for something that’s AMA approved here in the states, not everything is about money. Plus if something goes wrong you absolutely have no repercussions from a legal or malpractice standpoint. Hence that’s why the cost is where it’s at because the doctors don’t carry malpractice insurance.