WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bolt ons (Fake BooBies) from Mexico or recommendations???

riverroyal

Reaction score
La jolla cosmetic surgery.
No way id go to mexico. To save 5k?

Reactions: FCT

nowski

Reaction score
Is this a High Maintenance Thread??? Asking for a friend...

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Cosmetic Care / Dr Michael Niccole
Corona Del Mar -Newport Beach
Just walk in and observe the waiting Room (before & after). The Girls that have had the procedure have Million Dollar Smiles ! 😎
Dr Nicole does great work in my humble opinion.😊

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
I know a very wealthy plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills who makes a killing fixing fuckups by other doctors don’t cut corners on people you love

Groper

Reaction score
Is everything ok in your Marriage?

There have been a few procedures like these that I know of that were performed a few months before the hammer dropped the current husband paying the bill and Sancho moving into his old house weeks later. 😲

BB132

Reaction score
Did this the redirect us to
River Whips???

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
This place is highly recommended, you'll thank me later! My wife and 2 of her friends got boobies here and they all are very happy with the outcome. Got them financed 24 months @ 0%.
What happens if you stop making the payments?

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
I have not read all the responses and am sure someone already recommended Dr. Dubrow from Botched. This is the guy I would send my wife too not cheap but at least you wont pay twice. for him to fix it the second time. He stars in that show botched where he fix's a multitude of botched boob jobs. The guy is a leader in the field and board certified and O recently watched one that he was fixing from Mexico and he stated that their laws are looser down there, different sterilization standards and more that equate to trouble on more percentage of procedures.

I wouldn't put my wife or G.F. through that at least get the free consult from him and he is in Newport so it shouldn't be too far of a drive.

Good Luck

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
What happens if you stop making the payments?
1646148159321.jpeg

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
I wouldn't take the Schiada to MX for a new interior and I most certainly wouldn't send the wife to MX for cosmetic surgery.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Wait a minute. Are we saying that 10k is the average cost for a set of tig ol bitties these days?
Lets look at perspective:

** $5k each.
** Probably less than a set of wheels and tires on the boat trailer and truck.
** Use coupons on items that dont have potential catastrophic failures that cause harm.

Maybe its a good chance to get personal referrals, strip clubs would be a good place to start given the "demo" status and from what I remember, in the private rooms they talk about everything. At least thats what my buddies say. ;)

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Crazy, mine are 18 years old and I haven't left my husband for my boyfriend yet. How can that be??? Guess I'd better get busy!

I remember posts like @HALLETT BOY's really pissed me off and I'm glad my man was smart enough to ignore them. As for Leykis, why would anyone listen to a 4-time divorced 350-pound obnoxious dude? He's got life figured out?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Crazy, mine are 18 years old and I haven't left my husband for my boyfriend yet. How can that be??? Guess I'd better get busy!

I remember posts like @HALLETT BOY's really pissed me off and I'm glad my man was smart enough to ignore them. As for Leykis, why would anyone listen to a 4-time divorced 350-pound obnoxious dude? He's got life figured out?
My wife got hers in 05 we'll be married 34 years in Sept. I think people who have had issues post op probably had them pre op and were trying to "fix" things.

beerrun

Reaction score

Again with no pictures 😁😁😁