WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

and just like that.........

retaocleg

Reaction score
........poof goes covid

in a real pandemic, would it really fizzle like this? no more anything..............masks, distancing? media reporting? anyone else smell a rat? i call shennaninigans..........

BajaT

Reaction score
I liked how CNN had the minute to minute ticker of deaths and infections........until the votes were tallied...

All of the sudden it is going to be a tough flu season............

Last edited:

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
........poof goes covid

in a real pandemic, would it really fizzle like this? no more anything..............masks, distancing? media reporting? anyone else smell a rat? i call shennaninigans..........
Actually, yes it would. Historically they last 2 to 2.5 years.
The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic lasted about 18 months and ended abruptly after people had been exposed to the virus and it mutated becoming less life threatening. Very similar to Covid and the omicron mutation.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked how CNN had the minute to minute ticker of deaths and infections........until Trump lost...

All of the sudden it is going to be a tough flu season............
Yet they seem to have cured the flu for the last 2 years!🤔

retaocleg

Reaction score
The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic lasted about 18 months and ended abruptly after people had been exposed to the virus and it mutated becoming less life threatening. Very similar to Covid and the omicron mutation.
so you will be against the next booster then? in case we have another?..........on record

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

The way you are all in on this and the way you post about it, it's almost like you are in on it and actually believe that "covid" just came out of the blue.. and are ok with it just "politically disappearing".

Almost like you or your wife works for the government🤷🏻‍♂️

2Driver

Reaction score
Remember Joe told us Trumps round of PPP went to the top 1% and his PPP went to the working class, so we had that going for us.

nameisbond

Reaction score
275285318_10159982394521031_8104288872261197676_n.jpg

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
The way you are all in on this and the way you post about it, it's almost like you are in on it and actually believe that "covid" just came out of the blue.. and are ok with it just "politically disappearing".

Almost like you or your wife works for the government🤷🏻‍♂️
Just answering the question. Yes, they historically end quite abruptly. Is it coincidence mid terms coming and a failing president? Maybe. There is a lot support such a claim. Where did it come from? I doubt we will ever get a clear answer on that.

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
admitting previous exposure gives the best immunity.........ie, your immune system?.........noted

you still think this is about covid?.........lol........bigger than that......reset time, markets, inflation...............they are all non related, right, lol?

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
keep thinking they are unrelated..........get your house in order, it is coming

put money into assetts.............gold, real estate. tangible goods..........when the dollar goes, god help us, but it is coming...............the days of the dollar are upon us, take heed, or rush into a dying market

Last edited:

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
admitting previous exposure gives the best immunity.........ie, your immune system?.........noted
Hell yes it does. I had SARS Covid-1 back in 2003. Wife got C19 before the shutdowns and I didn’t even get sick. Got vaxxed as a precaution anyway, spent 6 days unconscious in the hospital in 03, no thanks, hard pass. Then I got C19 twice anyway but it was extremely mild, far less than a typical cold. I think I’m pretty solid immune system-wise. Vax or previous exposure? No idea and no way to ever really know.

nowski

Reaction score
Biden said he got it handled and all attention is now being directed toward helping the Iranians

That wasn't a Freudian slip, he's in the process of buying Iranian oil while inking a new and improved nuclear deal...

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I believe the state of the union speech was the season finale. This next season covid is gone and the new theme is WW3, fall of the oligarchs and the threat of nuclear. Tune in to the MSM for the next episode.

Personally I don't like this series much. Unless they throw in a return of Trump hook.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
........poof goes covid

Hey we’ve got midterms coming up in November and the poll numbers are looking really bad for Team D so we gotta stop all Covid Mandates and Hide Fauci, Secure the Southern Border, and Blame Inflation on Putin…………..Corn Pop

nowski

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Fauci lately? the guy disappeared

What happened to Fauci? His mission to instill fear across this land has been accomplished.

Take a look at this video starting at 36:30 and it will show why he is no longer needed by the left, he was simply a tool.

rush1

Reaction score
The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic lasted about 18 months and ended abruptly after people had been exposed to the virus and it mutated becoming less life threatening. Very similar to Covid and the Anothercon mutation.
There I fixed it for you !

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
There I fixed it for you !
I don’t get it? You never heard of virus mutation? Never heard of the flu and how it’s different each year?

rush1

Reaction score
I don’t get it? You never heard of virus mutation? Never heard of the flu and how it’s different each year?
Of course everyone who went to school has ,just busten your chops that's all 😂

Reactions: BTR

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
What happened to Fauci? His mission to instill fear across this land has been accomplished.

Pretty sure he's been put into the Witness Protection Program. He's vanished from the face of the earth!

Dalton

Reaction score
hope it’s over, but remember during antifa riots the news stopped talking about it also, if Ukraine fizzles out, Covid will be back in headlines.

6FA92DB1-E2EF-48E5-9397-5A94ABA27A45.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Found it!!! Bio-labs were discovered in Ukraine sooo.......

Look over here now

Screenshot_20220311-064142_Chrome.jpg