WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Gas : Current Rate?

Spectra18

Reaction score
Heading out tmrw for the weekend assuming gas at $4.25-4.50 hope I’m wrong.

Spectra18

Reaction score
Closer to mid 4’s for regular and 5 for premium.
C457BA79-6C34-45A5-A6E6-F14CE9CF715E.gif

Riverbottom

Reaction score
$ 4.50 for regular at Circle K up river yesterday.

petie6464

Reaction score
It's easy let the countrys fuel prices run wild when you an decrepit old bastard that's never pumped a gallon of gas in his life.. Thanks Joe and all you fucking retards that voted for you..

Funny thing I don't see his supporters wearing their rainbow masks dancing around the gas Stations??

ACS

Reaction score
Havasu airport is $5.45 currently. Went there last weekend and grabbed 100 gallons for the boat.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Desert Skies?
Parker P-20. Someone decided to chat up the airport manager on not being able to get fuel at the local airports in Ca. which got the Parker manager thinking. The Manager decided to stop filling boats after the conversation. Some people need to listen more and just keep their mouths shut.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Parker P-20. Someone decided to chat up the airport manager on not being able to get fuel at the local airports in Ca. which got the Parker manager thinking. The Manager decided to stop filling boats after the conversation. Some people need to listen more and just keep their mouths shut.

Sounds like a good excuse for lazy workers that don’t give a shit about their jobs. That is the slowest place on earth to get fuel, then go back to the building and pay for it. Nobody gives two fucks at the airport.

Wheeler

Reaction score
It's
Sounds like a good excuse for lazy workers that don’t give a shit about their jobs. That is the slowest place on earth to get fuel, then go back to the building and pay for it. Nobody gives two fucks at the airport.

Still shorter wait than the drive to Havasu ...that is if you want tested and verified 100 LL The airport manger is the only one pumping fuel currently.

All of Parker is slow and that's how we like it. Just ask your roofer! :D

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

WTF is wrong with people?!?! Only reason I liked getting fuel at the airport versus Parker Oil is that I was more confident in the quality of the airport product versus the station. You can’t pull over in the sky if your fuel is contaminated lol

Wheeler

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people?!?! Only reason I liked getting fuel at the airport versus Parker Oil is that I was more confident in the quality of the airport product versus the station. You can’t pull over in the sky if your fuel is contaminated lol
I've ran fuel from Parker oil in my plane and have had no problems then again I've also used Pemex in a plane to get back from Mexico after finding out that San Felipe international airport had no fuel on the premises. :)