WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

THE Ultimate REEEEEEEEEEEE

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Actually 500bbc asked me if I considered forced vaccines to be rapey and then you all went down this rabbit hole. And I specifically answered your question "Sure, in most people." and then went on a bit. But not really interested in talking about Covid. Far as I'm concerned my family is safe so you do you. Am am concerned that bringing a few million more unwanted unloved babies into the world each year is gonna add to the misery and suffering I already see in the world, probably increase crime in about 20 years, and possibly lead to an erosion of other rights predicated on the same right to privacy the Court used to decide Roe.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Actually 500bbc asked me if I considered forced vaccines to be rapey and then you all went down this rabbit hole. And I specifically answered your question "Sure, in most people." and then went on a bit. But not really interested in talking about Covid. Far as I'm concerned my family is safe so you do you. Am am concerned that bringing a few million more unwanted unloved babies into the world each year is gonna add to the misery and suffering I already see in the world, probably increase crime in about 20 years, and possibly lead to an erosion of other rights predicated on the same right to privacy the Court used to decide Roe.
Great, so back to killing babies. So how late in the pregnancy do you think it should be allowed, or do you have any restrictions?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Who's Maria?
I'm thinking the lib game and fish fella?
My my, there seems to be some gender disinformation going on.

From my standpoint: we went from abortion "rights"...not rights really, more just legalities...to Vax vs Anti-vax.

So, here it is...I have 3 kids, that survived pregnancy. No one in our house was vaccinated. We all had covid. Guess what? We all survived that too. It's a God Damned miracle!

As with the liberal opinions, my body, my choice.
You want to be shot up with stuff, great! Have at it! I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
In theory, if the vaxxers are right, I should be dead soon. If the anti-vaxxers are right, the vaxxers should be dead soon.

Truth is, while each is waiting for the other to die, others are making plans...
Maria

5D86B9D9-2669-48AA-864E-BC9B45430FBE.jpeg

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Who's Maria?

From my standpoint: we went from abortion "rights"...not rights really, more just legalities...to Vax vs Anti-vax.

So, here it is...I have 3 kids, that survived pregnancy. No one in our house was vaccinated. We all had covid. Guess what? We all survived that too. It's a God Damned miracle!

You want to be shot up with stuff, great! Have at it! I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
In theory, if the vaxxers are right, I should be dead soon. If the anti-vaxxers are right, the vaxxers should be dead soon.

Truth is, while each is waiting for the other to die, others are making plans...
Actually, we all called Grads, “Maria” back in the day. Reason being, she’s essentially a housekeeper 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m looking for the pics you took of the poachers in custody.
20% body fat my ass…!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The military was mandating vaccines at least as far back as WW2 and if you wanna be a paramedic today you have to get the Hepatitis vaccine and probably a few others. Every kid who goes to public school has to get MMR vax. The list goes on. If you don't want those vaccines, pick a different job or home school I guess.
This was not a vaccine. Your “argument” is worthless.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Who's Maria?

And others are executing plans.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Am am concerned that bringing a few million more unwanted unloved babies into the world each year is gonna add to the misery and suffering I already see in the world, probably increase crime in about 20 years, and possibly lead to an erosion of other rights predicated on the same right to privacy the Court used to decide Roe.

We're talking about the southern border now?!!!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
W

Who are you?
Funny, I've been here, I think for 11 years and Grads asked me the same question when I first got here. Several people on here know me, even had beers with them. Sold them parts and fixed their boats. So I have to ask, who are YOU, Fraudpa, shameus??? I think the first guess is a nutcase from Washington State and the second is an escaped mental case from Tucson AZ. Both lost their minds when DJT became the President and then really went overboard when many of us said he was the BEST President in modern history.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
And crocodile shitter!
Dont sell yourself short there bungalow bill!!!
Good one Tommy. You got nothing to say to the newbie, well "kinda newbie"???

On edit: Well chit, should have read the whole fricken thread before I typed the first line.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Li

Like I said a few posts back, I also just got my second shingles vaccine and tetanus booster two days ago. Last winter I got the flu vaccine and next winter I'll get another for whatever new variant of the flu is circulating. Evolution means what works today probably ain't gonna work as well tomorrow. Same with antibiotics. Germs are evolving every day to defeat what was a cutting edge treatment a few days ago. That's life.
Yore such a good little soldier!! You get a happy face 😁.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Great, so back to killing babies. So how late in the pregnancy do you think it should be allowed, or do you have any restrictions?
Approximately week 24 when the fetal brain has developed to the point where the first inklings of consciousness begin. But at any point if it is to save the life of the mother. We found out after my wife was having contractions that our son was breach. They were able to quickly amend the plan and do a C section, but if faced with a choice between my wife and an unborn child I’d pick my wife every time. Though I’m sure it’s an agonizing decision for everyone who must chose a late term medically necessary abortion.

Reactions: t&y

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
You refer to them as babies, can we assume human babies? Human babies where you want the choice to determine if they are unloved or unwanted?

If we don't kill them, there may be higher crime rates and loss of your rights?

Sounds pretty cult like where you want to be the supreme being in charge of who deserves to live or die based on how it might affect your comfort level. If your comfort level is disturbed by a baby because some male did not understand the responsibility of ejaculating in a female, then we must sacrifice that baby to prevent crime down the road?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You refer to them as babies, can we assume human babies? Human babies where you want the choice to determine if they are unloved or unwanted?

If we don't kill them, there may be higher crime rates and loss of your rights?

Sounds pretty cult like where you want to be the supreme being in charge of who deserves to live or die based on how it might affect your comfort level. If your comfort level is disturbed by a baby because some male did not understand the responsibility of ejaculating in a female, then we must sacrifice that baby to prevent crime down the road?
Oh shit, now you've done it!
You went from babies, to assuming the gender of an ejaculating person and a birthing person.

We've derailed 7 ways from Sunday 😂

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If we have too many people here we can kill unborns why don't we stop letting more people into the country? I don't see why men are running their mouth anyway. Sounds like a womans problem to me.

Apparently they can't define what a woman so who is to say I not one?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Yeah. Kinda like if you wanna work at McDonalds and McDonalds says you gotta wear our uniform and you say "Fuck that, I wanna wear my Lakers jersey", McDonalds will probably invite you to chose to work for another employer. Did your boss make you get they vax? These folks who didn't want to vax can all come work with you.

Uniforms don't cause heart failure and fuck with your dna.

Very pathetic comparison

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The military was mandating vaccines at least as far back as WW2 and if you wanna be a paramedic today you have to get the Hepatitis vaccine and probably a few others. Every kid who goes to public school has to get MMR vax. The list goes on. If you don't want those vaccines, pick a different job or home school I guess.

Those didn't fuck with dna. And they actually worked.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Who's Maria?

Since covid they can't use the my body my choice anymore

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
ANTIFA, cuz killing babies is certainly not fascism…

Fuck, I hope they open up on those fuckers, like d-day. Fuck ANTIFA
Unfortunately, BLM used their money to once again restrict what the police can do, so much so, that they changed state law regarding a police officers ability to use Less Lethal weapons in the majority of those riots. It is truly a crazy world when you realize what social media, political influence, and money can change. The local politicians fell right in line and supported it.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Approximately week 24 when the fetal brain has developed to the point where the first inklings of consciousness begin. But at any point if it is to save the life of the mother. We found out after my wife was having contractions that our son was breach. They were able to quickly amend the plan and do a C section, but if faced with a choice between my wife and an unborn child I’d pick my wife every time. Though I’m sure it’s an agonizing decision for everyone who must chose a late term medically necessary abortion.
You can't even imagine the will to live a 25 week baby has. My twins came early. We spent months in the NICU at Good Sam back in 98. During our time there, we saw two different 25 week old babies thrive and make it out of the nursery in good health. They went on to be normal, happy children.

When you spent countless hours in that environment, the parents support each other. We made lifelong friends with several parents and some nurses.

These children aren't just "things" or widgets to be disposed of because they may prove inconvenient. Procreation is a responsibility so enormous, only those that are willing to accept that responsibility for life, should partake in copulation to create a new life.

Saving the life of the Mother, is such a miniscule portion of abortion, it shouldn't even be part of a dialogue. It's picking the fly shit out of pepper.

Last edited:

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Procreation is a responsibility so enormous, only those that are willing to accept that responsibility, for life, should partake in copulation to create a new life.
On this we agree 100%. I'm glad your twins were born to loving parents with the means, maturity, and emotional bond to raise them with love. That is what I want for every child born in America. But the simple fact is that the vast majority of times humans engage in sex, procreation is not the goal. And inevitably that means that many couples who don't have the economic or emotional resources to raise a child get pregnant. Too many of those children end up dumped into a foster care system. Often they are disabled in some way and often they are tucked up from maternal drug abuse. These kids all too often have tragic childhoods and if they grow up they often grow up to repeat the mistakes of their parents. Many end up homeless, drug addicts, criminals. If every child had a home like you've provided, I would feel differently about this issue. But I see the people society doesn't want. I see the conditions in my own mother's nursing home too, and know I'll put a bullet in my own brain if my mind starts to fail and I know I'm about to be excessed by society. Same for children. Growing up unloved and unwanted is no mercy. When every child in America has a loving family and enough food and decent health care, then talk to me about forcing couples who can't provide all that to make more babies and talk to me about your plan for keeping them safe. Peace out.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
On this we agree 100%. I'm glad your twins were born to loving parents with the means, maturity, and emotional bond to raise them with love. That is what I want for every child born in America. But the simple fact is that the vast majority of times humans engage in sex, procreation is not the goal. And inevitably that means that many couples who don't have the economic or emotional resources to raise a child get pregnant. Too many of those children end up dumped into a foster care system. Often they are disabled in some way and often they are tucked up from maternal drug abuse. These kids all too often have tragic childhoods and if they grow up they often grow up to repeat the mistakes of their parents. Many end up homeless, drug addicts, criminals. If every child had a home like you've provided, I would feel differently about this issue. But I see the people society doesn't want. I see the conditions in my own mother's nursing home too, and know I'll put a bullet in my own brain if my mind starts to fail and I know I'm about to be excessed by society. Same for children. Growing up unloved and unwanted is no mercy. When every child in America has a loving family and enough food and decent health care, then talk to me about forcing couples who can't provide all that to make more babies and talk to me about your plan for keeping them safe. Peace out.

Soo.. fuk it just kill them!!🤷🏻‍♂️

There are circumstances that abortion is the right choice! BUT, birth control is not one of them.. birth control devices are available for free FOR EVERYONE, take responsibility!! Hell my high school counselor had a jar of condoms on her desk. And could give the girls advise to get free birth control pills.. So stop using this as your "reason".. its false!!

The RVW isn't going to change shit!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
What? Why not? Because it ain't a one and done sort of vax? Hell, I got my second shingles vaccine and my 10 year tetanus renew both the day before yesterday. Are they not vaccines either because they only continue to work if you get boosters? Even measles takes two shots several years apart.
D

Did the government say you can't work anywhere in our state in any job if you don't get vaccinated? Or did your private employer say you have to get vaccinated if you want to work here because we can't afford for our entire workforce to get sick and stop coming to work. Your employer can mandate all sorts of stuff as a condition of work that the government cannot.
Yeah. Kinda like if you wanna work at McDonalds and McDonalds says you gotta wear our uniform and you say "Fuck that, I wanna wear my Lakers jersey", McDonalds will probably invite you to chose to work for another employer. Did your boss make you get they vax? These folks who didn't want to vax can all come work with you.

A thought just occurred. More of a question. More questions than answers, really, IMO. Soo many questions. The Farce is strong with this one.
I detect a direct contradiction in the above quotes. Hoe, can the above be true? Mandated vaccines? What? No my body my choice? In conflict of RvW, and a Birthing person's right to chose? Looks like a conundrum? IDK. Maybe the Czar can sing us a song? Clarify the Truth?

Hmmm. Does this not sound kinda like Scary Poppins?

P.S,

Dude? You may, or may not wish to refresh your knowledge of the, oh IDK, Constitution, Bill of Rights, maybe the argument regarding the specific amendment that allegedly codifies RvW? And just which amendment is that? That codifies what again? Juxtaposition with your position stated above? Report back? He who speak with Forked tongue? IDK? I could very well be mistaken. However.

Freedom is Freedom so why should it be, You or anyone else decide what Freedoms don't belong to me?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A thought just occurred. More of a question. More questions than answers, really, IMO. Soo many questions. The Farce is strong with this one.
I detect a direct contradiction in the above quotes. Hoe, can the above be true? Mandated vaccines? What? No my body my choice? In conflict of RvW, and a Birthing person's right to chose? Looks like a conundrum? IDK. Maybe the Czar can sing us a song? Clarify the Truth?

E1C04E89-7276-40DF-8BB0-C48ACBA4AB36.jpeg

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
D

Did the government say you can't work anywhere in our state in any job if you don't get vaccinated? Or did your private employer say you have to get vaccinated if you want to work here because we can't afford for our entire workforce to get sick and stop coming to work. Your employer can mandate all sorts of stuff as a condition of work that the government cannot.
In my industry, the government mandated it. My private employer did/is doing all they can to make it my choice.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
In my industry, the government mandated it. My private employer did/is doing all they can to make it my choice.
My buddy lives in the Bay Area. The private school that he pays for and sends his kids to required his kids to get vaccinated. His wife is an Emergency room nurse, she worked through the pandemic without getting Covid. Once they had a better handle on the Emergency room schedule they started requiring vaccinations. She hasn’t been to work since…luckily for them they can afford It.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The drilling outfit I worked for last year has about 50% gov clients more or less. As well as clients that are international mining consortiums.
The gov clients required vax to work on their property. The drilling owner was forced to group crews based on whether they were vaxed or not as opposed to any real experience related to the specific equipment required.
Some guys quit, some didn’t care about it or were vaxed already. Some refused and were transferred to other operations if possible.
The mines required masks and twice a week testing, but were leaning towards vaxing when I left.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

P.S,

Dude? You may, or may not wish to refresh your knowledge of the, oh IDK, Constitution, Bill of Rights, maybe the argument regarding the specific amendment that allegedly codifies RvW? And just which amendment is that? That codifies what again? Juxtaposition with your position stated above? Report back? He who speak with Forked tongue? IDK? I could very well be mistaken. However.

Freedom is Freedom so why should it be, You or anyone else decide what Freedoms don't belong to me?

Good pull from Depeche mode

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

When Justice Samuel Alito’s draft majority opinion for the Supreme Court in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization was leaked to the news media, it came as a shock. How could such a thing happen? Are the norms that keep our government together unraveling? For those who have followed the Supreme Court over the last several years, there is unfortunately more continuity to outrageous behavior than is often recognized.

Immediately after the leak, we learned that the sort of left-wing dark money groups that brought the Supreme Court confirmation process to new lows with their antics with Justice Kavanaugh’s hearings are at it again. An outfit calling itself “Ruth Sent Us” has posted a map with the home addresses of what it calls “the six extremist justices” and organized protests next week at their personal homes. The radical left is now doxxing Supreme Court justices.

JJ McClure

Reaction score
I have a weapon to do the job. Just need you to sign the waiver my lawyer just drew up. Only so I can get my weapon back. No worries, you don’t even need to read it - Dr. Fraduci

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

When Justice Samuel Alito’s draft majority opinion for the Supreme Court in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization was leaked to the news media, it came as a shock. How could such a thing happen? Are the norms that keep our government together unraveling? For those who have followed the Supreme Court over the last several years, there is unfortunately more continuity to outrageous behavior than is often recognized.

Immediately after the leak, we learned that the sort of left-wing dark money groups that brought the Supreme Court confirmation process to new lows with their antics with Justice Kavanaugh’s hearings are at it again. An outfit calling itself “Ruth Sent Us” has posted a map with the home addresses of what it calls “the six extremist justices” and organized protests next week at their personal homes. The radical left is now doxxing Supreme Court justices.
For the election, we had covid, and riots under the guise of racial equality. For mid-terms, covid is still here, and the riots will be for abortion...which by far takes more lives of "People of Color" than anything else. You have to hand it to the left, they have complete and total control of their mindless foot soldiers. They are well organized at the higher levels, and control the societal narrative, labeling any detractors as "extremists".

This go around will be interesting. When the media has all eyes on worthless protests, the food shortages will start, and also a chance at our leaders starting WWIII...
Ain't life grand?