WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Taiwan surrounded.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Reading online the Chinese has surrounded Taiwan with warships and aircraft.. 😳

Get ready for A LOT of supply line issues because if they invade, Taiwan provides us a lot of goods.. more to the point if they invade we will
Sanction China which will cut those products off as well.

This is gonna suck

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
CE752701-18B0-4E66-88C1-92E31B61D379.jpeg

hallett21

Reaction score
Reading online the Chinese has surrounded Taiwan with warships and aircraft.. 😳

Get ready for A LOT of supply line issues because if they invade, Taiwan provides us a lot of goods.. more to the point if they invade we will
Sanction China which will cut those products off as well.

This is gonna suck
F....,

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, honestly I'm surprised it took this long. Biden Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Red China. That green light was a given. There will be some boastful BS, but it won't amount to much. After all, we have Russians to hate, abortions to worry about and a middle class to kill on the home front.

Riverryder

Reaction score
think he has taken a few pages from the 2ff sales program! hhahaha

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fake News

Just google it.. there’s hundreds of articles. They are running simulations of invasion

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Even if it’s true (China has done this before) Taiwan is not in NATO so we will do nothing.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I only see this

China Warns U.S. Warship for 'Intensifying Tensions' By Sailing Near Taiwan​

This is what I think is going on.. and what better time, right before the midterms.. I think our current administration does have ties with this!! But we will never know!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
We need to just sink a few of those fucking chinese junk floats and show what America is all about.

Ohh shit...that's right, we got a fucking drooling, diaper wearing pedo as a president.

It was nice knowing ya Tiawan!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Idiot voted for this under Trump it wouldn't be happien9ng, actully Trump is the true president proven fact he won Arizona AG is sitting on the evidence!!! Money talks and the truth walks sooo fucked up our government is just as cprrupt as China,Venezula etc.....

ultra26shadow

Reaction score

Just google it.. there’s hundreds of articles. They are running simulations of invasion
Lol did you actually read the article from the first site? The misspelling is horrible. Looks like the writer from the Havasu News Herald started his own website. I wouldn’t be too trusting of that site.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
The Island of Taiwan already has a population of roughly 24 million. If China invades, the island will most likely capsize from the added weight of the Military equipment and personnel.

cofooter

Reaction score
I have a chemical plant in Taiwan and everything is OK for the moment. We are straight forward with communication not mentioning politics at this point.
Its been going on for 80 years. I visit Taiwan often and the Taiwanese shrug it off. Sure China want them, but there is a gigantic supply chain of critical components made in Taiwan that would turn the world economy upside down if they started bombing. Don't see it happening in the near future......

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Its been going on for 80 years. I visit Taiwan often and the Taiwanese shrug it off. Sure China want them, but there is a gigantic supply chain of critical components made in Taiwan that would turn the world economy upside down if they started bombing. Don't see it happening in the near future......

Same goes for South Korea. Another hot bed of capitalism and technology that North Korea would love to annex just to give the world the finger...

Roosky01

Reaction score
So…the world hasn’t been turned upside down in the last 2 years with economies in ruins? We can’t even make baby formula for Christ’s sake! 90% of people can’t even find Taiwan on a map and China has an open door to invade and I believe that’s been the plan all along.

Learn to make microchips is going to be the new learn to code.

cofooter

Reaction score
Same goes for South Korea. Another hot bed of capitalism and technology that North Korea would love to annex just to give the world the finger...
That is even more of a stretch, don't see that happening, they've been threratening since the war ended in the 50's as well.

cofooter

Reaction score
So…the world hasn’t been turned upside down in the last 2 years with economies in ruins? We can’t even make baby formula for Christ’s sake! 90% of people can’t even find Taiwan on a map and China has an open door to invade and I believe that’s been the plan all along.

Learn to make microchips is going to be the new learn to code.
China is smart and patient. They have been developing their own semiconductor technology and capacity for years. And they are catching up with Taiwan TSMC. But not there yet. They know that. If at some point they do, and they can replace Taiwan techonlogy/capacity, all bets are off.

Singleton

Reaction score
US state department modified some wording on the website, which pissed of China and they are escalating tension in the area. once again the current administration triggered China

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
China invading Taiwan and Russia increasing tensions in Eastern Europe is the preferred scenario for WWIII. Take a few minutes and watch this video.

Roosky01

Reaction score
China is smart and patient. They have been developing their own semiconductor technology and capacity for years. And they are catching up with Taiwan TSMC. But not there yet. They know that. If at some point they do, and they can replace Taiwan techonlogy/capacity, all bets are off.
China’s economy and social structure is in shambles now just like everybody else’s. Their posture in the past doesn’t have a thing to do with the present day, IMO.

I believe they are a paper tiger just like Russia is being proven to be, but they have nukes and we have….well, you know as much as I do what we have and it’s not any form of leadership. I truly hope I am insanely wrong.