WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baby formula

Wedgy

Reaction score
Not on MSM radar. See many stories on RedState, GP, BBart, other conservative news alternative online sources. What the Establishment/MSM would scoff, Disinformation, and Fake News!
To paraphrase the Postman, "Stuff's getting real, Stuff's getting realler all the time."

IDK, gonna be tough. Soyalac, Similac, condensed milk, evaporated milk? Giant powdered milk plant in Littlefield, in the old Denim plant.
Breast milk? Billy was whisked away early on for miracle duty. Brandon Tyler Miracle wailed, "Get that thing out of my face!":(:(

Quite sure he grew out of that.:D Picking him up from practice, "He's over making up a test in English class." Go fetch the young Lad. Cute English class girl, "Bye Brandon!" Right then I knew that the condoms birthday present he was so embarrassed/upset about was a very good choice.

That plant was so cool, cotton bales in on one side, denim out the other.

People are starting to notice, Stuff...

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of talk about it. I'm not sure if this is true or just click bait.

It's real.................

1652280209703.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
WT actual F!

1652287675280.png

The $1 billion (£800 million) fund, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, was established to help prevent the worst effects of climate change arising from carbon emissions.

Alongside Mr Gates, the group's other members include Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Virgin group founder Sir Richard Branson and Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg.

0Q7jH3aljW91.jpeg

thetub

Reaction score
" you white privileged boaters will learn to appreciate such basic needs... " = RodnZuk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Yeah, one of the local radio stations was babbling about it yesterday. Just another way the government is squeezing the population. :cussing:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Kayleigh and the Fox crew fired up about Baby formula shortage. Outnumbered on Fox.

Wedgy

Reaction score
And we thought the Charmin trucks were gonna need door gunners

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of talk about it. I'm not sure if this is true or just click bait.
It's a little bit of click bait because there was reason given for the shut down. It was just glossed over by everybody that wasn't a parent of kids that required the highly specialized formula they also made.

That 1 plant being shut down and the FDA dragging their feet is a REAL big deal.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's actually pretty cool. Didn't need formula around our place, but some do.

Unfortunately, I worry that this could go the way of parents that disagree with schools. Meaning, I hope people don't have CPS breaking down their doors for trying to feed their kids. Years ago that never would have crossed my mind. Things have changed recently though...

Wedgy

Reaction score
If DHS thinks angry Parent's at school board meetings are terrorist's? Ain't seen nothing yet. I think JB puppetmasters are doing this by design. Evil Mfkrs.

Sandlord

Reaction score
If DHS thinks angry Parent's at school board meetings are terrorist's? Ain't seen nothing yet. I think JB puppetmasters are doing this by design. Evil Mfkrs.

And if anyone thinks that the average policeman wont go along with the overreach, just remember,
They dispatched 2 boats and dozens of officers to arrest a paddleboarder who was alone, several hundred yards offshore for not wearing a mask. While Walmart was still open.

samsah33

Reaction score
OK, full disclosure, sometimes I wander over to the HuffPost for a good laugh (and to keep my enemies closer...).

Never disappoints, comedy gold right there folks...!!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Fucked over by the FDA, still stepping up to the plate. Way to go Abbott. Watch the FDA shut this down, Stat.

Senator John Kennedy from La, tweeted this yesterday:

Abbott is offering baby formulas that were previously on hold for free with a doctor’s recommendation. If you are in need, call Abbott directly at 1-800-881-0876

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Side note: that pic looks kinda like Jussie Smollet...
Well, to help him with the Pro-life being not pro-life, I say we use M249's, spaced out at 200yd increments along the border. It will cut down on the need for formula there, as well as the WIC and other welfare programs down the road.
If abortion is birth control, belt feds can be border patrol. Sure, the first few days will be ugly, but pretty quiet after that.

Same solution they want, kill the problem.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Feel free to abort yourself anytime John. So brave. Your conviction is so strong. Do it You POCunt POS.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Was in Algondones Mexico this morning, every pharmacy had shelves of baby formula. Americans just walking across the border and bringing it back. No shortage in Mexico, and all the formula containers printed in English not Spanish.

Wedgy

Reaction score
It ain't FJB, but. Someone at the DNC must be in a panic, The Defense Production Act has been invoked to produce baby formula. The Defense dept has been ordered to dispatch aircraft to fly in formula from overseas. It has nothin to do with caring. It's an election year, and someone pushed the panic button. Again, not that senile Fucktard FJB.

Wedgy

Reaction score
You'd think that with 56% of stores in San Antonio completely out of baby formula, we'd hearing some people did something about it right about now. But starving babies gonna no biggie, apparently.
I guess SA must be the new Capitol of the new Nation of Pussies

530RL

Reaction score

Scott Lincicome, director of general economics for the libertarian non-profit research firm, told members of a Senate Subcommittee for Antitrust that poor federal trade policies fostered Abbott's market dominance — ultimately leading to the nation’s critically low supply of infant formula.

“I've been looking at supply chains for the last two plus years…and I haven't seen an industry this fragile,” Lincicome said. “It is about a textbook case of what happens when you put walls around the country and block all the imports, and then have a government contractor as a monopsonist in the market… it's a perfect storm for problems.”

“Most international formula manufacturers couldn't step in because of labeling requirements and high taxes on imports”

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There is much more too Abott's market dominance than what is pointed out. The perceived "walls", by regulation and taxes are obviously your particular angle. I get that, tarrifs effect us all in one way or another. What is left out though, is how the federal contracts built up one company, and federal guidelines set forth by previous administrations may have propped up a company to that position.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
There is much more too Abott's market dominance than what is pointed out. The perceived "walls", by regulation and taxes are obviously your particular angle. I get that, tarrifs effect us all in one way or another. What is left out though, is how the federal contracts built up one company, and federal guidelines set forth by previous administrations may have propped up a company to that position.
Regardless of what it is, if the government touches it, it’s gonna get fucked up.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Scott Lincicome, director of general economics for the libertarian non-profit research firm, told members of a Senate Subcommittee for Antitrust that poor federal trade policies fostered Abbott's market dominance — ultimately leading to the nation’s critically low supply of infant formula.

“I've been looking at supply chains for the last two plus years…and I haven't seen an industry this fragile,” Lincicome said. “It is about a textbook case of what happens when you put walls around the country and block all the imports, and then have a government contractor as a monopsonist in the market… it's a perfect storm for problems.”

“Most international formula manufacturers couldn't step in because of labeling requirements and high taxes on imports”
"The Emporer has no clothes."

"Poor Federal trade policies fostered Abbott's market dominance."
Plus P3.

Well, plus Gina Raimondo. SOC. Some people should do something like maybe the job they're getting paid to do.

This must be another weak AF 4D chess reverse Psychology psyop move.

530RL

Reaction score
Regardless of what it is, if the government touches it, it’s gonna get fucked up.
What? The government fucks shit up?

I thought according to Doc and SNIC that the government is perfectly capable over managing things to "promote the general welfare"?

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
What? The government fucks shit up?

I thought according to Doc and SNIC that the government is perfectly capable over managing things to "promote the general welfare"?
LOL...Guess it's pretzel time again.

Everyone please stop your bitching please. This was all "baked in" and was going to happen no matter what. Everyone got 600 dollars so economy is screwed. Oh and please never forget folks, Trump said pussy!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
LOL...Guess it's pretzel time again.

Everyone please stop your bitching please. This was all "baked in" and was going to happen no matter what. Everyone got 600 dollars so economy is screwed. Oh and please never forget folks, Trump said pussy!

I supported small businesses with my $600!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
“The federal govt does not produce baby formula. It merely regulates, manipulates, chooses the winners and losers of production and distribution through taxes and tariffs, and generally is the overseer, but any good conservative knows they don’t actually produce it so they have no affect on price or availability.” ~ 529.5GS

(GS stands for government stooge)

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🚗🚗🚗
🍩