WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2000 Mules. The movie

Sandlord

Reaction score
Truth is, OAN only says “possible” in order to get it posted on other media sites. Otherwise it would be removed in seconds.
99695390-8169-48F3-BCBD-CA013276EC31.jpeg

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Good God Fraudpa, that's NOT OAN admitting anything, that's them REPORTING that the corrupt RINO scumbags are sticking to their bullshit narrative of no election fraud.

I'm going to remind you again, yore not dealing with yore fellow libturds, you'll have to do better than that down here Mr. David Brock cabana boy................ 😆
G
See Regor, your problem is they didn't want to so they quickly aired a prerecorded video clip and then quickly went back to their normal lies. And naturally none of your other preferred media outlets are gonna give it any air time because they're all engaged in the same fraud. I bet you also never heard of the Tucker Carlson defense in his own libel lawsuit. These guys talk out of both sides of their mouth- one loud and public, the other softly and behind their lawyers. Anyway, here you go.

Guess you missed the last part when they mention resolving the lawsuit brought against them by the election officials they libeled? This was part of that settlement.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Wait

Wait, the RNC is the party of “corrupt faggots and pedos”? And yet I bet you vote straight ticket Republican every election cycle.

Used to, now it’s MAGA or GTFO. I have NEVER voted for the racist party that enslaved and continues to hold the black man down with their handouts and Planned Parenthood murdering centers strategically positioned in the inner cites.

And that OAN was just to settle the Freeman case, save it clown.

Wedgy

Reaction score
See Regor, your problem is they didn't want to so they quickly aired a prerecorded video clip and then quickly went back to their normal lies. And naturally none of your other preferred media outlets are gonna give it any air time because they're all engaged in the same fraud. I bet you also never heard of the Tucker Carlson defense in his own libel lawsuit. These guys talk out of both sides of their mouth- one loud and public, the other softly and behind their lawyers. Anyway, here you go.

Wait

Wait, the RNC is the party of “corrupt faggots and pedos”? And yet I bet you vote straight ticket Republican every election cycle.
Not only vote straight ticket Republican, but have whipped votes in the primaries for the weaker of the Democratic candidates for office. Voting on both sides of the ticket. Legal. Gotta make that vote count. Not make fake votes count. ULTRA MAGA BABY

P.S.
Summer's coming. High time for President DJT to announce a new beer. ULTA MAGA! "It get's the job done."

Hunter can feebly make an attempt. Crooked Penis Ale "It only turns left." Joe? Joe Light. "Come on Man! It only Sux Half of the Time!"
And last but not least, Big Mike's Rock Hard Cider. "It's left, but get ready, it's a hard left."

Last edited:

USMC2010

Reaction score
Why would they hide it?
Everyone with half a brain knows what happened. The data proves some of it. It's "hidden" as no one dares push it otherwise it would be the only news topic for discussion and our elected bafoons would be acting on it.
They were too blatantly stupid to consider digital traceability.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
What happened to the polling/vote counting place that kicked poll watchers out then grabbed the suit cases from under the tables and continued to count ballots? Saw the video but was never explained.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

If you are so stupid as to think that a media outlet can simply decide the opposite of something already proven in thousands of videos and documented interviews, I wonder how it is that you can be smart enough to wipe your ass after you take a shit in the morning.

Ahh who am I kidding, you are clearly a fucking moron from your posts.

Have a nice life window licker! 😆

jet496

Reaction score
What happened to the polling/vote counting place that kicked poll watchers out then grabbed the suit cases from under the tables and continued to count ballots? Saw the video but was never explained.
I saw that video when it originally came out but the video disappeared quickly & I couldn't ever find it again. I started doubting what I saw LOL. Fucking media has the control to do that.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Everyone with half a brain knows what happened. The data proves some of it. It's "hidden" as no one dares push it otherwise it would be the only news topic for discussion and our elected bafoons would be acting on it.
They were too blatantly stupid to consider digital traceability.

What I’m saying is that they dont care about any evidence or surveillance or proof or traceability because NOTHING will come of it.
Those that are tasked with enforcement are in fact complicit.
No one is coming to fix this, and no one is coming to save us…quite the opposite in fact.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
What I’m saying is that they dont care about any evidence or surveillance or proof or traceability because NOTHING will come of it.
Those that are tasked with enforcement are in fact complicit.
No one is coming to fix this, and no one is coming to save us…quite the opposite in fact.
Even the white-hats are black hats.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Baaaaahahahhahaha the irony of this bullshit

Bye Felicia, fraudpa

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Remember, depositing more than one ballot is a felony in Georgia.

@Behbutton353
@530RL

Either one of you clowns care to take a crack at it and make yourselves look like more of a butt hurt shill? 😆
Obviously I don’t know but I’ll give you one scenario to consider. If you’re hospitalized or in a nursing home somebody else is permitted to deliver your absentee ballot in Georgia. I’d say one nursing home could account for what you just posted, and wouldn’t be surprised if there were other legal explanations as well.

I assume you also know that Trump himself gave his mail in ballot to a staffer to mail, which ain’t quite what Florida intended.

You however need to explain yourself on this-

Attachments

• 0C1C3F94-2AAA-4424-BF1C-F77CC447D7AF.png
    0C1C3F94-2AAA-4424-BF1C-F77CC447D7AF.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 34

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Obviously I don’t know but I’ll give you one scenario to consider. If you’re hospitalized or in a nursing home somebody else is permitted to deliver your absentee ballot in Georgia. I’d say one nursing home could account for what you just posted, and wouldn’t be surprised if there were other legal explanations as well.

I assume you also know that Trump himself gave his mail in ballot to a staffer to mail, which ain’t quite what Florida intended.

You should have stop at "Obviously I don't know"

LMAO 70's show .gif

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
You should have stop at "Obviously I don't know"

View attachment 1115535
What, you don’t think Georgia has nursing homes? I bet they have enough to cover every video like this one you can find. So you’ve proposed one nefarious explanation for the video, and I’ve proposed one innocent one. At this point, I’d say the burden of proof has shifted back to you to prove that a crime was committed (you may have heard that in this country, you are considered innocent until proven guilty). Looks like you wanna laugh off that burden and you’ll get away with it here among your adoring fan boys, but you perfectly illustrate why none of your half baked, Q inspired conspiracy theories gets any traction in a court of law or anywhere other than propaganda outlets. Any lightweight can allege a crime, but that don’t make it so.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What, you don’t think Georgia has nursing homes? I bet they have enough to cover every video like this one you can find. So you’ve proposed one nefarious explanation for the video, and I’ve proposed one innocent one. At this point, I’d say the burden of proof has shifted back to you to prove that a crime was committed (you may have heard that in this country, you are considered innocent until proven guilty). Looks like you wanna laugh off that burden and you’ll get away with it here among your adoring fan boys, but you perfectly illustrate why none of your half baked, Q inspired conspiracy theories gets any traction in a court of law or anywhere other than propaganda outlets. Any lightweight can allege a crime, but that don’t make it so.

State

Who Can Return an Absentee/Mail Ballot on Behalf of a Voter?

Georgia

Ga. Code Ann., § 21-2-385

A family member (including grandparent, grandchild, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, and in-laws), household member or caregiver. A jail or other detention facility employee may return a ballot on behalf of a voter in custody.

At any time after receiving an official absentee ballot, but before the day of the primary or election, except electors who are confined to a hospital on the day of the primary or election, the elector shall vote his or her absentee ballot, then fold the ballot and enclose and securely seal the same in the envelope on which is printed “Official Absentee Ballot.” This envelope shall then be placed in the second one, on which is printed the form of the oath of the elector;  the name and oath of the person assisting, if any;  and other required identifying information.  The elector shall then fill out, subscribe, and swear to the oath printed on such envelope.  Such envelope shall then be securely sealed and the elector shall then personally mail or personally deliver same to the board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk, provided that mailing or delivery may be made by the elector's mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector.  The absentee ballot of a disabled elector may be mailed or delivered by the caregiver of such disabled elector, regardless of whether such caregiver resides in such disabled elector's household.

That lady is quite the care taker eh fraudpa!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

monkey shove computer .gif

500bbc

Reaction score

Fucking imbecile...

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
State

Who Can Return an Absentee/Mail Ballot on Behalf of a Voter?

Georgia

Ga. Code Ann., § 21-2-385

A family member (including grandparent, grandchild, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, and in-laws), household member or caregiver. A jail or other detention facility employee may return a ballot on behalf of a voter in custody.

At any time after receiving an official absentee ballot, but before the day of the primary or election, except electors who are confined to a hospital on the day of the primary or election, the elector shall vote his or her absentee ballot, then fold the ballot and enclose and securely seal the same in the envelope on which is printed “Official Absentee Ballot.” This envelope shall then be placed in the second one, on which is printed the form of the oath of the elector;  the name and oath of the person assisting, if any;  and other required identifying information.  The elector shall then fill out, subscribe, and swear to the oath printed on such envelope.  Such envelope shall then be securely sealed and the elector shall then personally mail or personally deliver same to the board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk, provided that mailing or delivery may be made by the elector's mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector.  The absentee ballot of a disabled elector may be mailed or delivered by the caregiver of such disabled elector, regardless of whether such caregiver resides in such disabled elector's household.

That lady is quite the care taker eh fraudpa!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

View attachment 1115545
So you’re confirming that a nursing home staffer could deliver all the ballots from a nursing home where she is a caregiver? And doubling down by pointing out that a prison administrator could also be delivering inmate ballots. Good point, Regor! There probably are prisons in Georgia and, after signing his prison reform bill with Ms Kardashian, Trump probably earned a few inmate votes. Well played, sir!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So you’re confirming that a nursing home staffer could deliver all the ballots from a nursing home where she is a caregiver? And doubling down by pointing out that a prison administrator could also be delivering inmate ballots. Good point, Regor! There probably are prisons in Georgia and, after signing his prison reform bill with Ms Kardashian, Trump probably earned a few inmate votes. Well played, sir!

A “caregiver” is more than a care home worker, but you knew that. Some even keep the gloves on when they delivered too I suppose!!! 😆

Just like Russia Russia Russia, yore dumbass is prepared to go down claiming it’s all legit, aren’t you? 😝

D62C9A2C-2953-4789-964B-AB2442D9958B.jpeg

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
A “caregiver” is more than a care home worker, but you knew that. Some even keep the gloves on when they delivered too I suppose!!! 😆

Just like Russia Russia Russia, yore dumbass is prepared to go down claiming it’s all legit, aren’t you? 😝

View attachment 1115576
Really? Because pretty much everyone at my mother’s nursing home is called a “caregiver”, and it seems it’s quite common to call those nurses aids and the like caregivers everywhere. I think I’ve got at least five nursing homes and a prison in my small town, and in Georgia every one one them could have legally had one staffer deliver a box full of ballots from all the inmates. Nationwide I bet there are tens of thousands of such facilities, but you’re SHOCKED to see video of one of them delivering ballots to a collection site.

Attachments

• 61475D96-0504-4B03-A45F-7B2E7B4A7589.jpeg
    61475D96-0504-4B03-A45F-7B2E7B4A7589.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 21

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
And vis a vis the gloves, I recall my mail carrier and cashiers at Walmart and many others wearing gloves early in the Covid epidemic because there was more concern about surface transmission of the virus on money, mail, etc.

But don’t let that get in the way of a good conspiracy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Really? Because pretty much everyone at my mother’s nursing home is called a “caregiver”, and it seems it’s quite common to call those nurses aids and the like caregivers everywhere. I think I’ve got at least five nursing homes and a prison in my small town, and in Georgia every one one them could have legally had one staffer deliver a box full of ballots from all the inmates. Nationwide I bet there are tens of thousands of such facilities, but you’re SHOCKED to see video of one of them delivering ballots to a collection site.
And vis a vis the gloves, I recall my mail carrier and cashiers at Walmart and many others wearing gloves early in the Covid epidemic because there was more concern about surface transmission of the virus on money, mail, etc.

5ECD6BE2-DA8F-490D-97E3-56CC023C1F47.gif

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

For real?

Are you on dope? LOL

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Care to bet if the mules work in nursing homes?

This is going to be better than Russia, Russia, Russia isn’t it Jan? 😆

1652503438794.gif

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Well, I would say it was mainly because it was mandated by county and health departments and so on not personal choice. Now if you personally went got gas or walked into Walmart it was not required it was a personal choice to wear gloves.

Speaking of gloves though, how does wearing them during a normal 8 hour shift per say touching products from multiple people and money and credit cards help keep you safer vs your bare hands? It's not like they were changing them out after each transaction, so it makes no sense.

Back to your nursing home theory though, sure can it happen, yes, but to really say that's probably what it was after all the evidence that has been out there since the election till now is just a weak excuse, sorry.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I would say it was mainly because it was mandated by county and health departments and so on not personal choice. Now if you personally went got gas or walked into Walmart it was not required it was a personal choice to wear gloves.

Speaking of gloves though, how does wearing them during a normal 8 hour shift per say touching products from multiple people and money and credit cards help keep you safer vs your bare hands? It's not like they were changing them out after each transaction, so it makes no sense.

Back to your nursing home theory though, sure can it happen, yes, but to really say that's probably what it was after all the evidence that has been out there since the election till now is just a weak excuse, sorry.
Yeah, I guess it’s easier to believe a bunch of libtards pulled off the crime of the century without anybody talking. Then got a few Republican Secretaries of State and Governors to cover it up. Then got Trump’s Attorney General and three Trump SCOTUS nominees to throw in with the conspirators. Then got the Vice President to go along with stealing the election….etc,etc. Yep, much harder to believe a CNA drove a box of ballots over from the nearest nursing home while wearing gloves because she wears gloves and a mask 24/7.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
What is all this talk about prisons and inmates? Incarcerated felons cant vote right? If so, why?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it’s easier to believe a bunch of libtards pulled off the crime of the century without anybody talking. Then got a few Republican Secretaries of State and Governors to cover it up. Then got Trump’s Attorney General and three Trump SCOTUS nominees to throw in with the conspirators. Then got the Vice President to go along with stealing the election….etc,etc. Yep, much harder to believe a CNA drove a box of ballots over from the nearest nursing home while wearing gloves because she wears gloves and a mask 24/7.
If you simply open your eyes, look at the available data, you just might understand American elections are no more accurate or reliable that Iran, Iraq or Venezuela

Do you deem their elections fair and honest?

Is it that far outside the scope of believability that America’s elections aren’t secure?

You simply got your guy elected. If our guy wins, you’d be crying foul. Or impeach him again, or set him up again.

Or perhaps you are like the folks ignoring Supreme Court leaks, the ends justify the means.

You’ve got Stockholm syndrome

You’re a fool.

Last edited:

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
What is all this talk about prisons and inmates? Incarcerated felons cant vote right? If so, why?
“n local jails, the vast majority of persons are eligible to vote because they are not currently serving a sentence for a felony conviction. Generally, persons are incarcerated in jail pretrial, sentenced to misdemeanor offenses, or are sentenced and awaiting transfer to state prison. Of the 745,0001)individuals incarcerated in jail as of 2017 nearly two-thirds (64.7%), or 482,000, were being held pretrial because they had not been able to post bail. Of the 263,000 who were serving a sentence, the vast majority had been convicted of a misdemeanor offense that does not result in disenfranchisement.”