WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Russia and Ukraine

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Zelensky's worth is about $1.5 million.
He's done 3 feature length films @ $500K per.
That's about right for Hollywood.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Tough call, to put this here or in the Biden thread...
Mrs. Dr Dipshit went to Ukraine for Mother's Day! That's showing support Gig Guy!
Too bad she didn't take Nina and the Squad with her. That would've been a Hoot. AOC could draw Putin in with her irresistible sexuality and massive teeth. Nina would stun and paralyze him with her singing, as Dr. Jill forces Vladimir to look into her beady black eyes, and flat out turns him into stone. Game Over.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Tough call, to put this here or in the Biden thread...
Mrs. Dr Dipshit went to Ukraine for Mother's Day! That's showing support Gig Guy!

So, it's so dangerous over there that Biden sends his wife over there and others in the white houe administration approved it. :)

Wedgy

Reaction score
I'll take Delusions of Grandeur for $500 Alex...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Pentagon To Give Ukraine High-Precision Laser-Guided Rockets

teaser image
Latest in continuing saga of it's not a proxy war simply because we insist it's not a proxy war.

MON MAY 9, AT 3:50 PM

The death and destruction of Ukraine would have been long over.......................but our government doesn't want it. ;)

8nd4AAtMu3Bc.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sooo, is it bad when the Czech, Russian and DPR troops have been posting videos of American arms and supplies left by retreating Ukrainian troops?
Not only Javelin shoulder fired, but also small drones and even RD's MRE stashes...all labeled in English...and the soldiers saying "thank you Biden".

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Sooo, is it bad when the Czech, Russian and DPR troops have been posting videos of American arms and supplies left by retreating Ukrainian troops?
Not only Javelin shoulder fired, but also small drones and even RD's MRE stashes...all labeled in English...and the soldiers saying "thank you Biden".

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? ?

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Ray Charles saw this coming.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, once the Avostol plant was "evacuated", and the "time-out" was cancelled, The guys started shooting, as you do in a war. Russia called in a naval artillery strike on the plant. At that point, the Ukrainians, or whoever, made it known that they still have about 200 more civilians "hiding" there...they had told the UN, Red Cross and the Russians they had let all non-military leave...

But they did offer to release them today though...in exchange for food and aid.

The Azovstol plant is a hell of a defensive location. Several bridges span a moat like waterway, heavy walled perimeter and lots of steel reinforced structures within. It's pretty much a massive steam-punk fortress.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Imagine Russia losing it's navy in a land war.
What a country!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
"Invincible" China model Dink 99 tanks are being reported demolished.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Spoken as a true follower of the western media...
So why is it they are rushing a vote on an additional 40b in support? In addition to the support already given by the US and other countries?
One, or both, of these two things: Ukraine is outmatched, or for the Biden retirement fund.
After all, the Ukrainian farmers are ruling the land, and they have the "Ghost of Kyiv" watching the skies. Lest we forget the Ukrainian video release of four helicopters being shot down at night(a clip stolen from a video game 😂 )

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Some good shooting:

Open field Ruskie artillery being hit. The shock rings are the attacking rockets detonating:

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Some good shooting:

Open field Ruskie artillery being hit. The shock rings are the attacking rockets detonating:
Yeah... not too sure about the second one. Who in the world would place artillery right in the middle of an open field? Not even on or near the edge where there is at least SOME vegetation cover. And the repeats from different angles and such..... fishy.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Funny that the Sun hasn't released the videos of the Azov Battalion flying their Nazi flags...and how people can be so easily persuaded to cheer them on.

I guess it worked for Hitler. Control the narrative, control the perception of reality. Soon, actually already, the people are cheering for the deaths of Russian soldiers. These same people are appalled at the deaths of Ukrainian soldiers. Neither of which they know any of. They will be enraged at the deaths of Americans, when it becomes public they are entrenched in the battles, and also dying.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Cheering for the death of one, is effectively cheering on the deaths of all. We haven't seen a foreign hostile on our continent for some time. Escalate the hatred all you want, but be prepared to reap what you sow.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Spoken as a true follower of the western media...
So why is it they are rushing a vote on an additional 40b in support? In addition to the support already given by the US and other countries?
One, or both, of these two things: Ukraine is outmatched, or for the Biden retirement fund.
After all, the Ukrainian farmers are ruling the land, and they have the "Ghost of Kyiv" watching the skies. Lest we forget the Ukrainian video release of four helicopters being shot down at night(a clip stolen from a video game 😂 )

1652217056662.png

"Inflation is not our fault!!!"-U.S. Guberment of Corrupt Whores

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"Invincible" China model Dink 99 tanks are being reported demolished.
Russian army is so pathetic, just a meat
Would you guys say you are more pro Ukraine, or more anti Russia?

I’m curious what your vision of a “victory” looks like?
Also curious about your take on what will surely be an endless US taxpayer funded perpetual war for the sole purpose of maintaining a “corruption Mecca” for those who rob you daily.

I do not understand the gloating over media orchestrated biased “reporting” of United States resources being used against Russia.

I know one of you to be an intelligent man.
What possible good can come from us fighting a proxy war with Russia?
Russia is not the boogie man of our younger days of the Cold War. Not in the least.
Ukraine on the other hand…
Russia hasn’t drawn us into a war.
The corruption of our own government has led to us fighting a proxy war next to our governments partners in crime.
Obama and the Saudis cut Putin out of the black market Syrian oil deal back in 2013-2015 or so. Biden, Obama, and the entire corrupt elite have conducted their criminal acts in Putins back yard with impunity. He’s had his fill of it.

Ukraine is the crack house on his street that no one will do anything about.
Why in the fuck are we sending $40 billion MORE dollars to that Country?
Do you think that will be the end?
Bidens corrupt thieving ass has landed us in a war with a world power.
Why?

Wedgy

Reaction score
At times like these, I've always had a hankering to send the Swamp Rat's, cases of Arrogant Bastard Ale. But lately It seems they much prefer the taste of Crooked Penis...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Nothing like a good, patriotic post to commemorate victory over Nazis...
Screenshot_20220511-075407_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It's like a "Where's Waldo"...
If Waldo was the Nazi SS logo.

Luckily people screenshot things...before someone changes their mind and deletes it. To Zalensky's defense, he may have a person post for him, I'd think he'd be busy. If that is the case, still not a good sign.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I'll take, When Shit goes to your head, for $500 Alex

Waiting for the Putin Sux picture of him shirtless astride the massive barrel on that piece of artillery.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This Jack in the Box takes the prize:

Damn, I could have used the gas cap for my Moskovitch Clunkodink 100 sedan restoration.

Last edited:

Andrew Ferdinand

Reaction score
Would you guys say you are more pro Ukraine, or more anti Russia?

I’m curious what your vision of a “victory” looks like?
Also curious about your take on what will surely be an endless US taxpayer funded perpetual war for the sole purpose of maintaining a “corruption Mecca” for those who rob you daily.

I do not understand the gloating over media orchestrated biased “reporting” of United States resources being used against Russia.

I know one of you to be an intelligent man.
What possible good can come from us fighting a proxy war with Russia?
Russia is not the boogie man of our younger days of the Cold War. Not in the least.
Ukraine on the other hand…
Russia hasn’t drawn us into a war.
The corruption of our own government has led to us fighting a proxy war next to our governments partners in crime.
Obama and the Saudis cut Putin out of the black market Syrian oil deal back in 2013-2015 or so. Biden, Obama, and the entire corrupt elite have conducted their criminal acts in Putins back yard with impunity. He’s had his fill of it.

Ukraine is the crack house on his street that no one will do anything about.
Why in the fuck are we sending $40 billion MORE dollars to that Country?
Do you think that will be the end?
Bidens corrupt thieving ass has landed us in a war with a world power.
Why?
In several years Ukraine will take back everything like Crimea and Lugansk, Donetsk, Putin will fall, he got 0 chances - economically and military he already lost.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In several years Ukraine will take back everything like Crimea and Lugansk, Donetsk, Putin will fall, he got 0 chances - economically and military he already lost.
Do you agree with the US funding tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine to that end?
The other Ukraine supporter here said earlier in this thread that Ukrainian peasants have a higher standard of living than the average Russian soldier.
If that is true why are we funding them with “humanitarian” support as well?

32D8444C-E433-454E-A5D2-A9D37F9A4251.jpeg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Do you agree with the US funding tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine to that end?
The other Ukraine supporter here said earlier in this thread that Ukrainian peasants have a higher standard of living than the average Russian soldier.
If that is true why are we funding them with “humanitarian” support as well?

View attachment 1115517
In a warzone they lose that higher standard of living. They are starving, freezing, no water, no power, diminished medical if any.

I don't hold the Ukie people responsible for government corruption any more than I hold American people responsible for that jack ass in the White House.
In our case it was the corrupt news media that got us in this mess. And Al Gore inventing the internet.
Musk wagering $44 large to help reverse this situation proves I'm not alone in my take. Media ignoring, hiding the the Hunter laptop story seals that take.

Russia has been shitting on the iron curtain countries and west for 80 years now and finally it's getting it's ass kicked deluxe.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol, I didn’t realize you were just fucking around!
I thought you were serious until I saw the CNN logo!
Good one man! You got me.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Once again...Russia is getting it's ass kicked? 40b in new aid to supplement the already large amount known to be sent, and the amount unknown previous.

When the news was saying intercepted calls were of Russian troops, complaining of cold and frostbite, I knew there was some lies...it was sunny, and 40's.
Most couldn't find it on the map, and fewer care to look.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Everything related to this war is just odd as hell. The sitting president of a country at war is entertaining foreign dignitaries and having virtual meetings that are announced with questionable world leaders. Our president sends billions in weapons, aid and cash, but his wife goes to meet with the others wife. Both sides of the war are using mercenaries, there are roughly 6 different languages and dialects being used depending on the battlefield.

Yet here at home we're heading toward catastrophic failure of our supply chain and our economy isn't exactly bulletproof either.

Look over there! They want to take away abortion and gay rights!

Fuk me runnin', this place is getting to be more dystopian by the day.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Long range artillery in action:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Long range artillery in action:
You seem to really somehow enjoy seeing death on the screen.
Somehow I doubt you've had the the experience of seeing what a 7.62 round does to a human body. Not on the screen, I mean the odd metallic taste in your mouth from the atomized blood from a bullet entering a human, shattering bone and then fragmenting out the other side. Down range, it's not the smell of gunpowder, you smell and taste the blood of another human.

It's not like deer hunting or shooting trap.

If you've seen it in life, and still enjoy it as entertainment, you may have some issues.