Here comes full assault on the 2A.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hahaha no problem printing he was white immediately hahahahaha

And they can F off with their gun BS, THEY are the guilty culprits.
Right? Most news channels, at least where I live in N CA, go out of their way not to mention the race of suspects. I’m not gonna mention the race of the majority of them but I’m sure you have an idea.

530RL

Reaction score
“The second amendment explicitly limits the individual to solely “keep and bear arms”. It does not explicitly grant an individual the right to discharge them. - “conservative Supreme Court Justices”

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
“The second amendment explicitly limits the individual to solely “keep and bear arms”. It does not explicitly grant an individual the right to discharge them. - “conservative Supreme Court Justices”
"If only the government would grant individuals the right to abort the consequences of the discharge then things would be better" ..true CONservative 5,3,Oh

4Waters

Reaction score
Read it again but this time read between the lines.

530RL

Reaction score
Read it again but this time read between the lines.
Unfortunately reading between the lines is antithetical and in complete contradiction to this draft opinion. The courts are limited to the explicit language. All else, such as reading between the lines, is reserved to the elected government. 🤷🤷🤷

4Waters

Reaction score
Unfortunately reading between the lines is antithetical and in complete contradiction to this draft opinion. The courts are limited to the explicit language. All else, such as reading between the lines, is reserved to the elected government. 🤷🤷🤷
Ok then fuckin read it,

Screenshot_20220514-172144_Chrome.jpg

How does security work when using a gun? BY FUCKING SHOOTING IT!!!!!!!!! So I do have the fucking right you fucking liberal

530RL

Reaction score
Ok then fuckin read it,

View attachment 1116019

How does security work when using a gun? BY FUCKING SHOOTING IT!!!!!!!!! So I do have the fucking right you fucking liberal
I agree with your “interpretation”. Unfortunately the conservative justices have pointed out only the explicit language matters.

Don’t get mad at me. It is the conservatives which have given the liberals the ability to have a field day with this opinion if it stands. Think about all the gun control measures they can pass if this stands. 😳😳

Get mad at these justices who have used flaw reasoning and put it in as a precedence.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ok then fuckin read it,

View attachment 1116019

DANGER DANGER!! Trigger Warning!!!

BehB spanked me hard for quoting the Declaration of Independence, put his foot right down hard Bro, "Well, That's not in the Constitution so not the rule of law."

jet496

Reaction score
NY shooting, white on black. They’ve got their perfect case to go all in now.

It’s coming.
Yet, there are thousands of black on black shootings every year and no call to action. Let's hope "we the people "are smart enough to never let them take 2A away.

Maybe they should try taking guns away from the bad people. Hmmm, they will say that's impossible, in which case "we the people" better stay armed.

4Waters

Reaction score
I agree with your “interpretation”. Unfortunately the conservative justices have pointed out only the explicit language matters.

Don’t get mad at me. It is the conservatives which have given the liberals the ability to have a field day with this opinion if it stands. Think about all the gun control measures they can pass if this stands. 😳😳

Get mad at these justices who have used flaw reasoning and put it in as a precedence.
No you agree with them but you are a conservative, right🙄

4Waters

Reaction score
DANGER DANGER!! Trigger Warning!!!

BehB spanked me hard for quoting the Declaration of Independence, put his foot right down hard Bro, "Well, That's not in the Constitution so not the rule of law."
I can't stand the POS, he calls me anti American and against American values but he supports everything liberal, fuck him.

I don't support anything that takes freedom from anyone liberal or conservative with the exception to criminals, they will lose freedoms for breaking the law. He and the liberal parties support taking conservative freedoms away, if I as a conservative want to buy a gun I have the freedom to and he as a liberal doesn't want to buy a gun he has the freedom to do so, he wants to take that freedom from both of us.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ok, If you're so agreeable, now 'splain LE discharging a firearm. Not legal? Right.

Looks like we no longer need to defund the police to stop unjustified shootings.

It's not legal. Game over.

530RL

Reaction score
No you agree with them but you are a conservative, right🙄
LOL

No, I agree with the libertarian philosophy of less government.

I think states should have the right to regulate abortion after viability and I think the existing gun laws are antithetical to the constitution if one “reads between the lines”.

Unfortunately in here peoples views of individual rights changes depending upon their personal opinions. They can’t stand others having the freedoms to do what they personally despise, so they champion government as the solution. And as a result they get this opinion which is another step down the path to serfdom.

The problem with freedom is that it should apply to everyone equally, and that really tears some people up.

Reactions: JBS

4Waters

Reaction score
LOL

I think states should have the right to regulate abortion after viability and I think the existing gun laws are antithetical to the constitution if one “reads between the lines”.

Unfortunately in here peoples views of individual rights changes depending upon their personal opinions. They can’t stand others having the freedoms to do what they personally despise, so they champion government as the solution. And as a result they get this opinion which is another step down the path to serfdom.

The problem with freedom is that it should apply to everyone equally, and that really tears some people up.
Post 21

Wedgy

Reaction score
Bear arms. Yeah, that didn't work out so well for that couple in St. Louis, did it now...

Damned if there just isn't thousands upon thousands of 2nd amendment zealot lawbreakers at their favorite shooting ranges, all across America, breaking the law, every single day. Making every shot count. Well now, ain't that a Bitch..

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
LOL

What do you consider to be the right amount of government?

"Unfortunately in here peoples views of individual rights changes depending upon their personal opinions. They can’t stand others having the freedoms to do what they personally despise, so they champion government as the solution. And as a result they get this opinion which is another step down the path to serfdom." that works both ways in here.

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Yet, there are thousands of black on black shootings every year and no call to action. Let's hope "we the people "are smart enough to never let them take 2A away.

Maybe they should try taking guns away from the bad people. Hmmm, they will say that's impossible, in which case "we the people" better stay armed.

Just last night there were 17 people shot when an NBA game had just ended in Milwaukee. 10 people arrested, 10 guns recovered. No mention of a white supremacist so who knows who could possibly be responsible for this?

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
What do you consider to be the right amount of government?

"Unfortunately in here peoples views of individual rights changes depending upon their personal opinions. They can’t stand others having the freedoms to do what they personally despise, so they champion government as the solution. And as a result they get this opinion which is another step down the path to serfdom." that works both ways in here.
A lot less government than most in here elaborate to include you.

Whether it be economic or personal freedoms.

I think you would at least agree with that on the economic front where you have repeatedly respectfully disagreed with me with respect to the role of government to protect some businesses from capitalism and competition. Where you clearly believe in more government and I believe in less.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

I think you would at least agree with that on the economic front where you have repeatedly respectfully disagreed with me with respect to the role of government to protect some businesses from capitalism and competition. Where you clearly believe in more government and I believe in less.
Problem is, we (American business) can’t complete with the Chinese government and their artificial pricing.

They steal our manufacturing processes and compete with those who showed them how to do it.

America can’t complete with a country that ignores OSHA type rules, all environmental regulations, slave wages and government subsidies on raw materials. Our government has tied our hands by making us follow rules that nobody else does.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Yea, we have gone back on forth regarding economic freedoms, sure we see different on that for many reasons.

What personal freedoms though since this is the topic do you feel is just the right amount of government? We usually have a topic like this once a year when a tragic event like this happens and is all over the media. We've seen as of late our freedom of speech, gun rights, medical rights being infringed on and it's just going to get worse before it gets better.

530RL

Reaction score
Problem is, we (American business) can’t complete with the Chinese government and their artificial pricing.

They steal our manufacturing processes and compete with those who showed them how to do it.

America can’t complete with a country that ignores OSHA type rules, all environmental regulations, slave wages and government subsidies on raw materials. Our government has tied our hands by making us follow rules that nobody else does.
Fair enough but isn’t that simply an admission that you have repeatedly accepted, promoted and supported more government to address this?

530RL

Reaction score
Nope not your team, I'm a true honest to god conservative that is 100% for America and and it's Constitution, you are not😉
My definition of conservative is to be for American’s, the individuals, not America and it’s government. The point of the constitution is to protect and defend Americans from the government, not to empower America or the government over the individual.

I think that is the fundamental difference between you and I that riles up the anger in you towards me.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Fair enough but isn’t that simply an admission that you have repeatedly accepted, promoted and supported more government to address this?
In your view. Not mine or anyone else that knows me.

I require no assistance from anyone, now or ever. I play by the rules and figure out a way to win or outwork my competition within societal norms and laws

4Waters

Reaction score
My definition of conservative is to be for American’s, the individuals, not America and it’s government. The point of the constitution is to protect and defend Americans from the government, not to empower America or the government over the individual.

I think that is the fundamental difference between you and I that riles up the anger in you towards me.
I don't want big government but the liberals do, I want them to butt the fuk out of my life, I'm a hard working law abiding American that has to share my hard earned money with lazy liberals that don't want to work but still want nice things, we don't need 53 congressman in California and no politician should be allowed to remain in any one office for more than 8 years, there needs to be term limits and I know there are term limits (that's what conservative you said) but actually no there are not.

If they want to be a career politician then they need to start at the city level and work their way up and 40 years later if they were good at their job they would be retiring after their 2nd term as president, sitting in congress for 40 years is bullshit.

I'm a proud Republican and love my country and the freedoms that we have and I want the freedoms back that we have lost. Libertarians are no different than liberals, it's in the party’s name.

530RL

Reaction score
Yea, we have gone back on forth regarding economic freedoms, sure we see different on that for many reasons.

What personal freedoms though since this is the topic do you feel is just the right amount of government? We usually have a topic like this once a year when a tragic event like this happens and is all over the media. We've seen as of late our freedom of speech, gun rights, medical rights being infringed on and it's just going to get worse before it gets better.
I will accept your first sentence as an admission that you believe in more government, sometimes…..

With respect to the second paragraph, despite the shopping cart guys repeated protestations, I have always been in here a large proponent of more freedoms regarding all rights, freedoms and privacy not less. I think there is nothing in the Constitution that limits anyones ability to buy whatever weapon they want.

With respect to the shootings, we as Americans, at least rational conservative Americans have made a conscious decision that we should be armed and that trying to take away arms with more government is not only antithetical to the constitution but will not work. Consistent with that, rational supporters of this right understand that with 340 million people there will be random killings every day. That is just a trade off we have decided to accept. I accept it. And any rational person who thinks that shootings will go down, is about as rational as those who believe that taking away guns from lawful citizens will reduce shootings.

As I stated before, freedom and personal liberty has costs.

Is there a broken record in here? 🤡🤡
What else do you get in an echo chamber? How is your BDS?

Remember, mean orange man put tariffs on your beloved china, at least he was trying 😉
So you agree with others in here that more government and less personal and economic freedom, more government control of businesses and less capitalism, is “trying”?

I‘m not surprised. 🤔

Reactions: Doc

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Barely a Saturday in Chicago.
800 dead blacks last year in Chicago, 92% (from memory) at the hands of other blacks.
No mention of that.
White boy Roy takes out a gross and it’s a National hate outrage.
I no longer give a single fuck.

4Waters

Reaction score
I will accept your first sentence as an admission that you believe in more government, sometimes…..

With respect to the second paragraph, despite the shopping cart guys repeated protestations, I have always been in here a large proponent of more freedoms regarding all rights, freedoms and privacy not less. I think there is nothing in the Constitution that limits anyones ability to buy whatever weapon they want.

With respect to the shootings, we as Americans, at least rational conservative Americans have made a conscious decision that we should be armed and that trying to take away arms with more government is not only antithetical to the constitution but will not work. Consistent with that, rational supporters of this right understand that with 340 million people there will be random killings every day. That is just a trade off we have decided to accept. I accept it. And any rational person who thinks that shootings will go down, is about as rational as those who believe that taking away guns from lawful citizens will reduce shootings.

So you agree with others in here that more government and less personal and economic freedom, more government control of businesses and less capitalism, is “trying”?

I‘m not surprised. 🤔
Your wrong on all of it, Trump wanted smaller government, Trump wanted to bring manufacturing back to America, Trump wanted to keep the 2A intact and you voted against Trump and therefore against all of the above.

530RL

Reaction score
Your wrong on all of it, Trump wanted smaller government, Trump wanted to bring manufacturing back to America, Trump wanted to keep the 2A intact and you voted against Trump and therefore against all of the above.
LOL

Good news. I voted against Biden too so “therefore against all of” his stuff.

With respect to Trump and gun laws…..

4Waters

Reaction score
LOL

Good news. I voted against Biden too so “therefore against all of” his stuff.
Yeah I know, we all🙄 know, who did you vote for or are you still not telling us

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

I‘m not surprised. 🤔
Look, nganga said it perfect in post 31. This is why people like you outsource plain and simple and you say that's what the consumer wants which is where I start questioning you because I know it's about profits as it should be. I have told you multiple times more power to you and I mean that. However, I have also told you that just a personal opinion I would like more jobs sourced in the states even if it cost me more. So no I don't want more government per say but if they are going to stick their nose into it I just think it should be beneficial to people like you and the American consumer plain and simple.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In your view. Not mine or anyone else that knows me.

I require no assistance from anyone, now or ever. I play by the rules and figure out a way to win or outwork my competition within societal norms and laws
If you remove "societal norms and laws", things get a lot more efficient...and a bit more fun for some of us.

If they wish to burn the Constitution, millions are made outlaws. When outlaws are a majority of the populace, those who are meant to enforce said laws are greatly outnumbered. They will become outlaws themselves, either for profit or survival.

Our current administration is not about operating the country, they are here solely to destroy it.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

I‘m not surprised. 🤔
Less Government every time...except when you want something stopped or agree with said regulation.

....like importing legally sport hunted Ivory into America.

530RL

Reaction score
Look, nganga said it perfect in post 31. This is why people like you outsource plain and simple and you say that's what the consumer wants which is where I start questioning you because I know it's about profits as it should be. I have told you multiple times more power to you and I mean that. However, I have also told you that just a personal opinion I would like more jobs sourced in the states even if it cost me more. So no I don't want more government per say but if they are going to stick their nose into it I just think it should be beneficial to people like you and the American consumer plain and simple.
Simple question for you and nganga?

Are you against larger government intervention in markets stifling capitalism and raising costs on consumers and for smaller government.

Or are you trying to walk the line and not admit you are for bigger government in some cases where it promotes those ideals you want at the expense of other individuals?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Simple question for you and nganga?

Are you against larger government intervention in markets stifling capitalism and raising costs on consumers and for smaller government.

Or are you trying to walk the line and not admit you are for bigger government in some cases where it promotes those ideals you want at the expense of other individuals?

Is this still the racist shooter thread??

DF2A8074-419A-48DA-8FA0-D6E3A0D55FDB.png