WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oompa Loompa Off the Rails Already

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Tank

Reaction score
The White House asks for questions prior to prepare for the briefing. From what Iā€™ve read, It doesnā€™t always go this way but questions many times are submitted prior or at least topics are.

She is CLEARLY reading directly from a script. Sheā€™s so bad at it itā€™s like a child reading a story, clarifying words as she speaks.

Fuckin embarrassing. If youā€™re so shit at your job you A) need to write notes down prior and B) donā€™t even bother to memorize what youā€™re going to sayā€¦ youā€™re a Fuckin waste of space and doing a shit job.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The White House asks for questions prior to prepare for the briefing. From what Iā€™ve read, It doesnā€™t always go this way but questions many times are submitted prior or at least topics are.

She is CLEARLY reading directly from a script. Sheā€™s so bad at it itā€™s like a child reading a story, clarifying words as she speaks.

Fuckin embarrassing. If youā€™re so shit at your job you A) need to write notes down prior and B) donā€™t even bother to memorize what youā€™re going to sayā€¦ youā€™re a Fuckin waste of space and doing a shit job.
Nice one!
Quoted directly from the hiring criteria manual for the Biden administration...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
ā€œWhy must you all be so blatantly homophobic and racist??ā€
Every libiot ever.

DunePilot

Reaction score
The top 5% pay 40.6% of the total income taxes but earn only 36.4% of the total income. I am missing how this translates to them not paying their fair share.

1652757393223.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
They cheer the gays from every mountain topā€¦yet freak the fuck out when itā€™s suggested a gay (suckbama) was president, and his tranny husband was first person.
Itā€™s bizarre.
šŸ¤”šŸ„Ø logic.

Turdy can only dream to be so oblique

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The top 5% pay 40.6% of the total income taxes but earn only 36.4% of the total income. I am missing how this translates to them not paying their fair share.

View attachment 1116645
what part of 100% is not clear. they want it all. they want all the wealth. they want money that doesnt even exist.

the definition of fair is asinine.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Oh She's not the only one who's a POStupidity. Just wait until it becomes known her carpet munching live in GF is an anchor at CNN. :D
No conflict of interest there... :oops:

Wedgy

Reaction score
POC, POS. Change my mind, Butch.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
ā€œWeā€™ve made several announcements over the last several months.ā€

Thatā€™s what the administration has done to help lower gas costs

Listening to her, with marching orders is like debating any liberal. They talk in circles and obfuscate the issue, they think adding quantity of words to make a long and intellectually void answer seem acceptable. Word Salad = good answer.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
ā€œWeā€™ve made several announcements over the last several months.ā€

Thatā€™s what the administration has done to help lower gas costs

Listening to her, with marching orders is like debating any liberal. They talk in circles and obfuscate the issue, they think adding quantity of words to make a long and intellectually void answer seem acceptable. Word Salad = good answer.
HTF did we end up here?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
HTF did we end up here?
HTF did we end up here?
Compare this train wreck to pros of the past, Dana Perino or my favorite ever was Tony Snow.

It shows, in my opinion, in glaring detail, the evolution of the mind of the left - they have a goal or a mission, create a crisis then offer a solution that will 100% of the time require government to be the solution.

It take mindless dolts to see it, believe it and accept it as religion.

IE.. Climate change.

How can a leftist like Gmac not understand that the limitations placed on us by his big and predatory government, will run out of Conservatives to hate. Then, they will consume themselves as we are seeing now.

Musk sees it and has become a voting Republican. Bezos sees it and Iā€™ll assume his vote wonā€™t be for them either.

Piece by piece, failed policy by failed policy, eventually it will affect them as well to the point that they will change their vote.

75% of America say we are one the wrong track. 75% of America couldnā€™t agree that we love ice cream, Saturdayā€™s and the 4th of July.

How Gmac canā€™t see this is beyond my ability to understand the human psyche.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Compare this train wreck to pros of the past, Dana Perino or my favorite ever was Tony Snow.

It shows, in my opinion, in glaring detail, the evolution of the mind of the left - they have a goal or a mission, create a crisis then offer a solution that will 100% of the time require government to be the solution.

It take mindless dolts to see it, believe it and accept it as religion.

IE.. Climate change.

How can a leftist like Gmac not understand that the limitations placed on us by his big and predatory government, will run out of Conservatives to hate. Then, they will consume themselves as we are seeing now.

Musk sees it and has become a voting Republican. Bezos sees it and Iā€™ll assume his vote wonā€™t be for them either.

Piece by piece, failed policy by failed policy, eventually it will affect them as well to the point that they will change their vote.

75% of America say we are one the wrong track. 75% of America couldnā€™t agree that we love ice cream, Saturdayā€™s and the 4th of July.

How Gmac canā€™t see this is beyond my ability to understand the human psyche.

Thatā€™s significant as you are a study of the human psyche.