WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Hooker is On Deck!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1653002388809.png

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
When NBC publishes something like that, I think they're laying the groundwork for a change.
Think Daddy will try to distant himself and throw sonny boy under the bus? I say he would and will if his handlers tell him to do so. ;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I want to know how much of $53 billion that we are sending to Ukraine is coming back to the Biden’s??????
Last night I was doing some reading. Did you know that in 2019, the end of the Obama years, Ukraine "nationalized" it's primary bank? Let that sink in for a minute. The corrupt government there controls 80%+ of their people's money...and the corrupt government here uses it to launder billions.

500bbc

Reaction score
Joey will be on his way out after the midterm.
Before, they know they're getting smoked in the midterm. They are desperately trying to figure a way to kick his child molesting ass out of the White House and make the Whore palatable.

Arkincide quite possible...

SixD9R

Reaction score
Not that I disagree with you guys but, maybe with McCarthy and McConnell running Congress it will be a slight improvement over piglosi and crying chuck but with kneepads in the Oral Office I can’t really have much hope.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Before, they know they're getting smoked in the midterm. They are desperately trying to figure a way to kick his child molesting ass out of the White House and make the Whore palatable.

Arkincide quite possible...
I don't think so. I think Jao will "step down" for health reasons...and he and the family will just fade away. The people have the attention span of a gnat, and they know it. They'll live out their lives in a compound surrounded by children, the sick fuqs.

Unless something unplanned should occur beforehand, I think that is their course.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Not that I disagree with you guys but, maybe with McCarthy and McConnell running Congress it will be a slight improvement over piglosi and crying chuck but with kneepads in the Oral Office I can’t really have much hope.
Don't sell yourself short, I'll bet you can get in her pants nooooo problem.
Dominate!!

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't think so. I think Jao will "step down" for health reasons...and he and the family will just fade away. The people have the attention span of a gnat, and they know it. They'll live out their lives in a compound surrounded by children, the sick fuqs.

Unless something unplanned should occur beforehand, I think that is their course.
It's the "step down" that's coming one way or the other.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Last night I was doing some reading. Did you know that in 2019, the end of the Obama years, Ukraine "nationalized" it's primary bank? Let that sink in for a minute. The corrupt government there controls 80%+ of their people's money...and the corrupt government here uses it to launder billions.
Well Duh
Of course.
The only people who dont know this are those who watch MSM.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 1117524

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

So?
This was all laid out like 2 years ago by his business associates, Ukrainian mobsters, and the computer guy.
What happened?
Oh yeah, Giuliani lost his job and everyone that mentioned it was called a liar.
The FBI and everyone else shelved it and buried it and scrubbed it.
Now it’s “news” that it’s true because NBC says so?
Fuck them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So?
This was all laid out like 2 years ago by his business associates, Ukrainian mobsters, and the computer guy.
What happened?
Oh yeah, Giuliani lost his job and everyone that mentioned it was called a liar.
The FBI and everyone else shelved it and buried it and scrubbed it.
Now it’s “news” that it’s true because NBC says so?
Fuck them.

The former president has sicced uber-attorney Tim Parlatore on the Dirty 51. On Wednesday, Parlatore launched the first stage of a multi-prong strategy to make those who signed the letter pay for the damage they have wrought to freedom of the press, election integrity and the welfare of the nation.

His goal is to uncover alleged communications between the Dirty 51 and the Biden campaign.

Parlatore began by filing five letters of complaint with the agencies that formerly employed the 51, including the CIA — which counted 43 of its former officials among the group — the National Security Agency, the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Defense.

Trump tooth .gif

Wedgy

Reaction score
Need to add value. Plus. Over way too quick. Dock them the carbon credits, then burn at the stake. PPV to bring down the deficit. America First!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Just another scene of domestic tranquility from the new hit show from Netflix! Biden Family Values

Wedgy

Reaction score
And, on the next episode of BFV, hold on to your wallets folks! it's, Trash for Cash!