WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"HEY HILLARY"

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Getting Warm? Durham is crossing his "T's" and dotting his "i's" The testimony today was as damaging as anything up to date since this entire Bullshit Deal happened. The Problem is the District of Columbia Jury has several admitted Hillary Campaign Donors AND the Judge is an "OBLAMER" appointed Guy.:(

Looking Glass

Reaction score
When pigs fly. Dog and Pony show. She'll skate. There's a Judge, and Jury, and they damned well know exactly who the Executioner is...

I sure don't understand the US Prosecutor, not rejecting these jurors? The other problem is WHERE the Trial is being held, The Heart Of The "SWAMP" The Jury Pool is a bunch of RATS.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If we don’t have a law against engaging dozens of people in a criminal conspiracy in an attempt to frame a sitting President for treason, we should pass one.
and they spied on Trump AFTER the election, while he was President. She did it and so did the FBI and CIA.

There should be weeks of hangings on the front lawn of the White House with the hundreds of fuckers that engaged in this shit. Hang every single one of them.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
and they spied on Trump AFTER the election, while he was President. She did it and so did the FBI and CIA.

There should be weeks of hangings on the front lawn of the White House with the hundreds of fuckers that engaged in this shit. Hang every single one of them.

AND!! Now look a where we are and how long it will be until "The Change":(

Sandlord

Reaction score
9BE36F92-0B77-4A67-8F22-1AC049FAEB9A.jpeg

Looking Glass

Reaction score
The greatest thing that would happen.
Is, that, the cunt would expose everything

IMO, the only possibility of that happening is a Legitimate US Attorney AND DOJ all working together for "The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth!! nd all Politics, Favors OR? are Left Off The Table.

Sadly this will never happen. As President Trump warned us way back before 2016 "The Swamp":(

Looking Glass

Reaction score
IMO, the only possibility of that happening is a Legitimate US Attorney AND DOJ all working together for "The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth!! nd all Politics, Favors OR? are Left Off The Table.

Sadly this will never happen. As President Trump warned us way back before 2016 "The Swamp":(

IF, an Honest, Dedicated, and "No Ties" Federal Prosecutor would do Their research and "STACK" the charges that she and her Legal Team are looking at in "$" and Prison Term Progress can be accomplished.

SixD9R

Reaction score
2 points/ questions here. I think I saw that the prosecutor did object to some of the tainted jurors but the judge allowed them anyway- correct me if I’m wrong.
Also, if there is no conviction can’t the prosecution appeal on several points like the tainted jurors and the judge didn’t allow some damming evidence- again please correct me if I’m wrong.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The greatest thing that would happen.
Is, that, the cunt would expose everything
Knowing her and how unprincipled she is, that could happen. I mean, what, is she going to Clintoncide herself?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
2 points/ questions here. I think I saw that the prosecutor did object to some of the tainted jurors but the judge allowed them anyway- correct me if I’m wrong.
Also, if there is no conviction can’t the prosecution appeal on several points like the tainted jurors and the judge didn’t allow some damming evidence- again please correct me if I’m wrong.

The JUDGE is an "OBLAMER" appointed "Swamp Creature" If this does not end in a Conviction, you can bet there will be an Appeal and Motion to Move the Trial. Durham has not come this far and hard work with the evidence he has here and in his
Back Pocket" to let this "GO"

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Since Hillary is an "Attention Whore", she is getting what she "Craves"!! Sweet Dreams, Baby!!

sprintcvx

Reaction score

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Watching Maria Bartiromo. one of the few FOX reporters who IMO has credibility, this morning and she was interviewing several Legal Experts watching the Trial and after going down the list, all agreed that this is Not just dependent upon witness testimony, but also a Paper documentation Case and these defendants have a Serious set of Problems to overcome.

These experts also agreed there are more indictments coming in the near future.

fast99

Reaction score
Can't imagine how H sleeps at night. She knows what was done. 1/2 the country wants her in jail. Wouldn't want to live that way.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Watching Maria Bartiromo. one of the few FOX reporters who IMO has credibility, this morning and she was interviewing several Legal Experts watching the Trial and after going down the list, all agreed that this is Not just dependent upon witness testimony, but also a Paper documentation Case and these defendants have a Serious set of Problems to overcome.

These experts also agreed there are more indictments coming in the near future.
She also brought up that Paige and Strozk aren’t named as witnesses. Her guest figures they were given immunity and will be used down the line for something bigger?

Sandlord

Reaction score
She also brought up that Paige and Strozk aren’t named as witnesses. Her guest figures they were given immunity and will be used down the line for something bigger?
Likely as Defendants