was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
10E44261-DAE0-43BF-89B2-88CDCC0C6953.jpeg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
BobbyV bought a copy.

“Not as popular as believed” Simply can’t be the case he got 81 Gazillian votes!!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If only…
NSA isn’t using Amazon data.
They’re using their own nefarious data and Amazon is aggregating it.
It does make you wonder...all the new Amazon and FedEx trucks run cameras that cover all four sides. I'm not a techy, but I know some police departments run plate readers, and so do some recovery outfits. They have some sort of network to keep track of cars and locations.

The big money folks could do much more than ID plates. Facial recognition, or ID those with the offensive American flag. Cross reference ordering habits, build data on what type of person you are and how you spend...In the dystopian future films, we see robot drones policing society. For now, a private contract army?

Wedgy

Reaction score
It does make you wonder...all the new Amazon and FedEx trucks run cameras that cover all four sides. I'm not a techy, but I know some police departments run plate readers, and so do some recovery outfits. They have some sort of network to keep track of cars and locations.

The big money folks could do much more than ID plates. Facial recognition, or ID those with the offensive American flag. Cross reference ordering habits, build data on what type of person you are and how you spend...In the dystopian future films, we see robot drones policing society. For now, a private contract army?
Does that mean that ammo orders, and a random Let's go Brandon flag to the same address is a bad thing? Asking for a friend.

xlint89

Reaction score
So now Ebay is pissed at Jao Xiden.

Just got a message from Ebay that they want sellers to speak up about the stupid new tax laws that went into effect this year. 1099-k

Even they admit it's confusing and unnecessary.

Maybe the orange man wasn't so bad after all???? Reap what you sew libturds.

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I've seen these coming shortages in Power, food, fuel and general commodities in action for years. My time hunting across the globe and Africa specifically, I have seen what life is like for people. ALL the white populace of Zambia (3.5%) have gen-sets at their homes. Power is extremely unreliable.

They have "burglar bars" on their homes windows. Their homes are all surrounded by block walls or metal fencing. The block walls are topped with both Razor wire and broken glass embedded into the concrete.

A trip to the petrol station, you see fuel at 2-3.00 per liter. Grocery stores, you buy what they have on the shelf, period. Fresh vegetables, you grow in your own garden.

They've made gun ownership so difficult, they mostly all have hidden gun-safes buried deep within their homes. You need to show a professional reason for owning every gun you own. Professional Hunting is such a large part of their tourism economy, its an acceptable reason.

The roads are terrible. Most folks drive on the dirt shoulder because the paved roads are so full of pot-holes, you simply cannot drive on them.

A Professional Hunter friend of mine noted one time while he was here visiting once, that we Americans are spoiled. In Lusaka, you want a drill? you go to the hardware and hope they have "one" drill to sell. We walk into Home Depot and there are 50 different drill to choose from and they have 100 of every one of them in stock.

We are devolving ourselves into a third world. When you import a populace from the third world, what do you expect?

South Africa is a fantastic example of where we are heading. They were once a vibrant, first world country. Power Grid was reliable, their health care was an often looked at example of what is possible. Heck, the very first heart transplant happened there. Now, God help you if you have a health emergency.

Schools? Hah!! There was a time, every parent from Zambia sent their kids to boarding school in Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe fed most of southern Africa. Now, they cant even feed themselves.

I have seen all these examples of failure and see our future looking very similar.

500bbc

Reaction score
I've seen these coming shortages in Power, food, fuel and general commodities in action for years. My time hunting across the globe and Africa specifically, I have seen what life is like for people. ALL the white populace of Zambia (3.5%) have gen-sets at their homes. Power is extremely unreliable.

They have "burglar bars" on their homes windows. Their homes are all surrounded by block walls or metal fencing. The block walls are topped with both Razor wire and broken glass embedded into the concrete.

A trip to the petrol station, you see fuel at 2-3.00 per liter. Grocery stores, you buy what they have on the shelf, period. Fresh vegetables, you grow in your own garden.

They've made gun ownership so difficult, they mostly all have hidden gun-safes buried deep within their homes. You need to show a professional reason for owning every gun you own. Professional Hunting is such a large part of their tourism economy, its an acceptable reason.

The roads are terrible. Most folks drive on the dirt shoulder because the paved roads are so full of pot-holes, you simply cannot drive on them.

A Professional Hunter friend of mine noted one time while he was here visiting once, that we Americans are spoiled. In Lusaka, you want a drill? you go to the hardware and hope they have "one" drill to sell. We walk into Home Depot and there are 50 different drill to choose from and they have 100 of every one of them in stock.

We are devolving ourselves into a third world. When you import a populace from the third world, what do you expect?

South Africa is a fantastic example of where we are heading. They were once a vibrant, first world country. Power Grid was reliable, their health care was an often looked at example of what is possible. Heck, the very first heart transplant happened there. Now, God help you if you have a health emergency.

Schools? Hah!! There was a time, every parent from Zambia sent their kids to boarding school in Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe fed most of southern Africa. Now, they cant even feed themselves.

I have seen all these examples of failure and see our future looking very similar.
The elites envy this model, just like South America and most of Asia they strive solely for more power and control over the masses regardless what conditions evolve from their megalomania...

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
The elites envy this model, just like South America and most of Asia they strive solely for more power and control over the masses regardless what conditions evolve from their megalomania...
Here's some public images of what every home in Zambia looks like. Imaging having to live like this. We are heading this direction.

bull bar 2.jpg

bull bars.jpg

glass.jpg

glass 2.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score
Actual Shit Hole...

Attachments

• shithole technician.jpg
    shithole technician.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 42

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Now they can wait in line all they want. Still won't get a box of food in their trunk
Sad, but very true.

Up here, there is a guy that owns a couple Mexican markets and a restaurant. Has a nice house down the road, a really nice guy. He's maybe in his 70's now. Found out that he was the only guy for years hauling produce from the valley to the restaurants here.
Every Friday, he sets up a 53ft refer truck, tables and EZ up in the church parking lot at the end of our road. For the past couple years, it's mostly been elderly folks. The past month, the line has gotten a bit longer, and those in line a bit younger. Things haven't even started yet, so I don't know what's going on, but it's not good.

Wedgy

Reaction score