WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nothing to See Here-Australia

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Early counting showed a strong swing towards Greens candidates and Independents who demanded emissions cuts far above the commitments made by Morrison's coalition.

Amanda McKenzie, CEO of the research group the Climate Council, declared climate action the winner of the vote.

"Millions of Australians have put climate first. Now, it's time for a radical reset on how this great nation of ours acts upon the climate challenge," she said in a statement.

@Wombat

Get out while you can bat!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Bunch of “independents” with WEF ties won, from what I read. They’re weren’t polling high either?

We’ll need @Wombat for the low down.

xlint89

Reaction score

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Early counting showed a strong swing towards Greens candidates and Independents who demanded emissions cuts far above the commitments made by Morrison's coalition.

Amanda McKenzie, CEO of the research group the Climate Council, declared climate action the winner of the vote.

"Millions of Australians have put climate first. Now, it's time for a radical reset on how this great nation of ours acts upon the climate challenge," she said in a statement.

@Wombat

God dam regor l was only having a beer on Friday night (the day before the polls opened on Saturday) with a mate of mine and saying our Politics always mirrors the US. I said ours has a tendency to lag behind one cycle of change. I said this time it might be different because surely after the total shit storm last time the Labor and Greens got in, they truly nearly fucked this country big time.:mad:

But, yet again the sheep forgot the past and have now voted the mother fuckers in again. These dopes need to be severely "SKULL FUCKED" my mate has by now probably put his foot through his new 80 inch TV in total disgust.:mad:

I can assure you my time in this country will be ending soon (all l need is your dollar to reach parity with ours) and I'm on my way to Havasu.
I can see it now, more wind farms, a carbon tax reapplied again, increased fuel costs, problems again with power supplies, demonizing coal usage and exports, let those Chinese cunts buy more of Australia and so on. 😡😫

Thankfully my State(NSW) is still Liberal and my electorate is still Liberal. Our Premier is very pro conservative values and will one day be the Prime Minister of the Australia and head of the Liberals (the Libs are the same as Republications). 👍

I better ring my mate before he starts kicking all his doors in. ;)

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
God dam regor l was only having a beer on Friday night (the day before the polls opened on Saturday) with a mate of mine and saying our Politics always mirrors the US. I said ours has a tendency to lag behind one cycle of change. I said this time it might be different because surely after the total shit storm last time the Labor and Greens got in, they truly nearly fucked this country big time.:mad:

But, yet again the sheep forgot the past and have now voted the mother fuckers in again. These dopes need to be severely "SKULL FUCKED" my mate has by now probably put his foot through his new 80 inch TV in total disgust.:mad:

I can assure you my time in this country will be ending soon (all l need is your dollar to reach parity with ours) and I'm on my way to Havasu.
I can see it now, more wind farms, a carbon tax reapplied again, increased fuel costs, problems again with power supplies, demonizing coal usage and exports, let those Chinese cunts buy more of Australia and so on. 😡😫

Thankfully my State(NSW) is still Liberal and my electorate is still Liberal. Our Premier is very pro conservative values and will one day be the Prime Minister of the Australia and head of the Liberals (the Libs are the same as Republications). 👍

I better ring my mate before he starts kicking all his doors in. ;)

‘oh oh oh….wombat. If you could get a picture of your (yore) mate putting his foot clean through his 80” 8k, OLED tv, that would be awesome. It would remind me of yumarivernau’s avatar. Hahahahahaha…..

All kidding aside, yore (your) mates 80” 8k Qled tv is really only good for watching footy……No?

Cheers mate🥃🥃🥃

wallnutz

Reaction score
Whether or not the vote was legit doesn’t matter for China. Either way they are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. Just like they do at creepy joe.
Oh China is more than laughing. They will sell Australia all the cheap parts to fix their windmills and solar farms for years all while fucking up the environment doing it. There you go Australia, saving the planet by one Chinese slave at a time.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Oh China is more than laughing. They will sell Australia all the cheap parts to fix their windmills and solar farms for years all while fucking up the environment doing it. There you go Australia, saving the planet by one Chinese slave at a time.
Exactly!
The same bullshit is happening right here in America. Every new environmental law or rule the libs push through is more money in China’s pocket where they don’t GAF about the environment.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

@Wombat

So 100% NO imports of anything and they become a totally isolated island living off wind power and solar.

Sounds like a made for TV event.

Will be interesting to see what the swim lanes to New Zealand look like in a few months…

wallnutz

Reaction score
Exactly!
The same bullshit is happening right here in America. Every new environmental law or rule the libs push through is more money in China’s pocket where they don’t GAF about the environment.
Oh we’re stupid alright, but now there are more getting on the ride with us.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I realize I’m taking this out of context but I couldn’t help but notice the parallels to American politics.

Wombat- good luck down there!
Your right about the parallels in politics, Republications equals Liberals' in Australia. 👍 🇭🇲 🇺🇸
Where as Democrats' and Labor in Australia equals "COCK SUCKERS" 🖕 :mad: