rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I hate these fucking things!!!

1F74111A-09A2-4F32-AB5C-45977DE46808.jpeg

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
That's a rattlesnake, if you are in San Diego call the SD snake guy, he will come get him, let me know if you need the #

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That's a rattlesnake, if you are in San Diego call the SD snake guy, he will come get him, let me know if you need the #

I’m in Menifee so he can’t help but that’s a good idea.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
should be a DEAD snake. kill it with fire.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I’m in Menifee so he can’t help but that’s a good idea.
Damn you. I'm in Menifee too off Murietta & Holland. My neighbors say they've never seen a Rattler and they've been there for 35 years. I live my life as if they don't exist because I grew up where these nasty creatures don't exist. I hope him and his friends stay away....

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I went all Mike Tyson (his prime years) on this damn thing. My anxiety went immediately to bouncing off the internal rev-limiter when it curled up and went to rattling. if I wasn’t home and not seen it my daughter would’ve walked right there when she got home from school. That shit freaks me out.

137953C7-3379-4DB5-BFAB-FC1B374BCAF3.jpeg

That’s all for today folks. I’ll be back every Thursday. Don’t forget to tip your waitress lol

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
You'll be watching your step everywhere you go for a while. When I was in Nuevo I would get them on the concrete close to the house a few times a year

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I went all Mike Tyson (his prime years) on this damn thing. My anxiety went immediately to bouncing off the internal rev-limiter when it curled up and went to rattling. if I wasn’t home and not seen it my daughter would’ve walked right there when she got home from school. That shit freaks me out.

View attachment 1118740

That’s all for today folks. I’ll be back every Thursday. Don’t forget to tip your waitress lol
Throw that bastard in the instapot with some beans and the Carol Shelby chili mix👍

Justfishing

Reaction score

View attachment 1118740

Did you bite his ear off

sintax

Reaction score
Just relocate him , he's not gonna chase you , they keep rodents at bay . Do what I do , feed Roadrunners , they keep Rattlesnakes away .

different story obviously, but my buddy killed a gopher snake he found on his property, big f'er too. He was worried it would bite his dogs or something. Long story short, within 3 mo his lawn was totally taken over by gophers.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I see king snakes and gopher snakes here a couple times a year. First time in almost 20 years living here seeing a rattler anywhere on my property.

calkid

Reaction score

View attachment 1118740

Well that's gonna be a short belt.

Last edited:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score

View attachment 1118740

Good! One less 👍

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I see king snakes and gopher snakes here a couple times a year. First time in almost 20 years living here seeing a rattler anywhere on my property.
King snakes are your friend.
As a kid my family and a few others rent camped in coves all along the System, Havasu, Parker, Mojave, Mead, and one thing in common.
We would get a rattler sometimes and my dad would be the one not killing it.
Catching it. Bagging it. And taking it to some other cove.

On one such trip while he’s arguing with a rattle snake and had it up in a bush.

All the women folk and @endobear dad are waist deep in the water, about to unhook the boat from anchor and just leave😂

One of them yells out
Oh my god there’s another one!!

While my dad is tangling with this 4ish foot rattle snake and he is making all the noise....a King snake just heard the dinner bell!
He was booking it from across camp to the rattler.
Keep them around, as startling as they may be at times.

endobear

Reaction score
King snakes are your friend.
As a kid my family and a few others rent camped in coves all along the System, Havasu, Parker, Mojave, Mead, and one thing in common.
We would get a rattler sometimes and my dad would be the one not killing it.
Catching it. Bagging it. And taking it to some other cove.

On one such trip while he’s arguing with a rattle snake and had it up in a bush.

All the women folk and @endobear dad are waist deep in the water, about to unhook the boat from anchor and just leave😂

One of them yells out
Oh my god there’s another one!!

While my dad is tangling with this 4ish foot rattle snake and he is making all the noise....a King snake just heard the dinner bell!
He was booking it from across camp to the rattler.
Keep them around, as startling as they may be at times.
No wonder I'm traumatized.....
F-those serpent basturds. Kill Em All..
You got a rodent problem, get a Terrier, MinPin or a damn cat.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Ran across another one this weekend on my mountain bike ride. Little single track goat trail and he was coiled up on the side. Didn’t see him till he moved about five feet out. Fucker didn’t move as I went by😱

NicPaus

Reaction score
Damn straight, dad is an Eagle Scout says they taste like chicken lol.
Lol. I wouldn't eat chicken if that's how it tasted. First one I killed my buddy skinned it and cooked it. He is a great cook. I had 1 bite and it didn't taste anything like the chicken I cook. I killed it not far from where is dog was bit. Hopefully it was the one. Got a few more since then. Rule of thumb is if there on the Echo side of Parker damn road. Kill them. Otherside let them be. All the ones I have got have been in the park.