WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Garage floor epoxy question.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Abouts how much it is to epoxy the floor of a 3 car garage with a boat deep stall?
(Like a typical Havasu garage)

Thank you.

FT

DLC

Reaction score
If you have to ask … you can’t afford it !!!

i would probably budget $5 sq foot

your probably about 800- 1000 sq feet +/-

24ft x 26 ft is 624
12x35 is 420

that’s just over 1,000 sq ft

call curb appeal for a quote and ask a ton of questions when they come look

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Abouts how much it is to epoxy the floor of a 3 car garage with a boat deep stall?
(Like a typical Havasu garage)

Thank you.

FT
My 3 car garage was done a year ago in OC. $2800. CoronaChris store recommended them. Came out great.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
$4 a square foot in havasu roughly 2 years ago

BigMike

Reaction score
Curb Appeal did our garage in Fort Mohave and it came out perfect. Couldn’t ask for anything better. The garage is roughly 1800 sq ft and was a bit over $5k. The work was done this past Thanksgiving, but quoted last March and Marc stuck to the original quote even though the house kept getting delay after delay during construction. I highly recommend Curb Appeal

floatn turd

Reaction score
Perfect.

Thank you all for the info.
I wanted a ballpark idea and now I got it.

Thanks again.

FT

MooreMoney

Reaction score

Advanced Garage Cabinets & Coatings did mine about a year ago. It’s was $7500 for 2400 square feet. They did a good job.​

CobraDave

Reaction score
Curb Appeal did our garage in Fort Mohave and it came out perfect. Couldn’t ask for anything better. The garage is roughly 1800 sq ft and was a bit over $5k. The work was done this past Thanksgiving, but quoted last March and Marc stuck to the original quote even though the house kept getting delay after delay during construction. I highly recommend Curb Appeal
Did they mention any issues that might come up from doing a garage with new concrete? I’m about to be in the market in Mohave Valley. I’d like to use @CoronaChris products to do it.

BigMike

Reaction score
Did they mention any issues that might come up from doing a garage with new concrete? I’m about to be in the market in Mohave Valley. I’d like to use @CoronaChris products to do it.
The gave a lifetime adhesion warranty, so they don’t expect any issues. They still do the full prep as if the concrete was old to ensure that the epoxy adheres to the floor well.

CobraDave

Reaction score
The gave a lifetime adhesion warranty, so they don’t expect any issues. They still do the full prep as if the concrete was old to ensure that the epoxy adheres to the floor well.
Well shit there you go.