WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All The Talk About Drought.... I Have The Answers

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Rather than build trains to nowhere, piss away cubic dollars on Covid, Ukraine, or any of the other stupid shit, let’s worry about one of the biggest issues in our OWN FKN COUNTRY!!

Pipe the shit out of the Columbia River, run it right down I5, dump it into Shasta, then let your current infrastructure handle it from there! Wanna fill Powell? Peel some off and get it to Mead.... All we’re doing is filling the fkn ocean around these parts right now!

For reference, typically at this station in June it would read between 5-6.

Attachments

• BEB4F316-5D7A-4E4C-A46D-1AB837A7AFB2.png
    BEB4F316-5D7A-4E4C-A46D-1AB837A7AFB2.png
    900.9 KB · Views: 113

Riley1

Reaction score
Rather than build trains to nowhere, piss away cubic dollars on Covid, Ukraine, or any of the other stupid shit, let’s worry about one of the biggest issues in our OWN FKN COUNTRY!!

Pipe the shit out of the Columbia River, run it right down I5, dump it into Shasta, then let your current infrastructure handle it from there! Wanna fill Powell? Peel some off and get it to Mead.... All we’re doing is filling the fkn ocean around these parts right now!

That solution only works if a solution is wanted. They are dumping water to push a narrative. At least that is my opinion.

HPBoats83

Reaction score
It’s the resin that’s in short supply to manufacture the pipe. I believe there is a set of plans that “is on the books” that hasn’t been approved for like 50 years because of some environmentalists BS

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Of course it’s the solution and it’s entirely reasonable and feasible and those are just 2 of the reasons they won’t do it. The primary reason is they have more power when we have more problems.

Want to fix the problems? Put the politicians in prison for corruption- it’s where they belong

Taboma

Reaction score
Any of you younger gens familiar with the (Ralph) Parson's Corporation ? Back in the day they, along with Bechtel Corp were big players developing the Oil Field pipelines in Saudi and the middle east.
Back in the 50's and early 60's, Parson's and his North American Water and Power Alliance had grandiose plans that would have enabled transferring water from north to south and west to east. It's very interesting, extremely bold and of course, like many great ideas, never happened.

Got some time, read a few of these very interesting articles. Hell, even William Shatner and Rush Limbaugh were proposing a north to south water solution.

1655125600213.png

Another interesting article from 2008

NAWPA.JPG

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I don't understand this statement..."Wanna fill Powell? Peel some off and get it to Mead..."

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I've always said they need to run a diversion pipeline from the Mississippi River to the west - It always floods like clockwork every 10 years. This could be pumped to the west to fill reservoirs, Lake Powell, Lake Mead, add to the West's thirst for water. But as it's been said earlier, if they create a crisis the government can then profit from it.
The US government seriously needs a huge enema.

2Driver

Reaction score
How many environmental studies would have to be completed along that pipeline route and how many endangered species would need to be studied including the effects of water makeup from one body of water to another.

Set aside 50 years and 800 billion before the first shovel goes in so all the government agencies and study groups can get rich.

Taboma

Reaction score
How many environmental studies would have to be completed along that pipeline route and how many endangered species would need to be studied including the effects of water makeup from one body of water to another.

Set aside 50 years and 800 billion before the first shovel goes in so all the government agencies and study groups can get rich.
So Sad, So True 😖

2Driver

Reaction score
My buddy’s company did some work leading up to the new bridge by boulder dam. His truck and a couple SXS had to run down the side of the highway just off the pavement.

He had to pay for an inspector that would search the underside of the vehicles for evasive seeds each time it came back onto the highway.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

I was talking to my son yesterday who lives in Sultan WA and he was telling me wish we could send you some water because this spring has been the wettest in 74 years. To which I said well maybe if we built a pipeline instead of a "bullet" train we could get some of that water. I know too logical.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Nope. Won’t work

Shasta feeds the Sacramento river which flushes into the delta and eventually into SF bay. The Sac river is a major river. They let A LOT of water out Shasta to keep the Sacramento River full at all times.

The tards in California felt that it was necessary to keep the fresh water flowing out of Shasta lake and keep the Sacramento river full to help spawning fish. Even when we have a drought they keep the water flowing. The theory goes if more fresh water is present in the delta the less salt water comes up the delta. Also a full river helps spawning fish. They have been doing this for years with several reservoirs.

So whatever water is added to Shasta will just be released into SF bay

JM21

Reaction score
Don’t you guys know that if we take water from another river and put it in Powell we will kill some frog that is almost extinct that the tree huggers MUST save so no, you can’t take that perfectly good water and move it to a spot that really needs perfectly good water. Duh!!!-gavin newsom

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
We need a judge that will tell the environmentalists to F off until they have specific studies to back up their claims, no hypothetical opinions. And in the meantime there better already be a study that debunks all “the sky is falling” bullshit from the libs, er environmentalists if we go forward with this plan.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Let me pose a question; Do we really want to save the urban areas? It seems to me that water is perhaps one of the only things holding back Agenda 21. Ask the farmers from the Owens Valley how the whole transfer of water worked out for them.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Mohave was full to the top yesterday and Davis dam is dumping alot of water down river daily. Somebody is getting paid to do dumb thing.s

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

Or, you could stop continuing to build giant cities in the desert 🤔

It is a desert. There is not enough water to support that many people. Stop building more homes. You've reached your capacity.

Apparently, no one listened to Powell in 1893 when he told the International Irrigation Congress they were "piling up a heritage of conflict and litigation over water rights, for there is not sufficient water to supply these lands."

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Anyone remember the thread about the Colorado River Concord? I can’t finding it now, but I remember reading that Phase 2 was a pipeline south from the Columbia River. Jerry Brown, another dipshit California governor, cancelled it in 1973. If my recall functions are working correctly today.