WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whats up with Sundance now ?

EPL

Reaction score
Just saw on Facebook it's up for sale ??

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
A5981D0C-31D6-4972-B2DE-F80BB2F084CD.png

JayBreww

Reaction score
This is not the vin thread……the other one is the violator..
We’ll I suppose the other, other one was for roadrunner, but the title was “first Sundance, now roadrunner”

mbrown2

Reaction score
Unfortunate....don't see things getting better in Parker...having a place up river we have observed the Blue Bar Close... rotating Mexican places close, Paradise close, pizza place close and Parker Dam Deli close...literally there is nothing up there to eat other than the Springs.. Now with the economy and people running these places on razor thin margins I don't see it getting better. Tough to see these iconic places you grew up with go away :(

Yldboyz

Reaction score
This sucks, driving the boat to any place on the river to grab a drink or a bite eat is a lot of fun. You're going to see street vendors at the waters edge now selling tacos, flowers, fruits......

s-l500.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
There actually used to be a taco boat on the river and a hot dog boat etc.. they were pretty good!
That’s what got us into doing our own fresh spun fries.
Miss those guys.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Not sure how 3 guys buy into something with different plans after they get it, but I guess it can happen. Sundance just looks to me like a place with way too much stuff to take care off versus a floating pile of wood slinging dinks all day and cashing checks.

EarpRider

Reaction score
Well that sucks
Their were already architecture designs and plans for high end rentals on the 2nd floor, even prior to selling. But in those plans the main level stays a bar.

wishiknew

Reaction score
Unfortunate....don't see things getting better in Parker...having a place up river we have observed the Blue Bar Close... rotating Mexican places close, Paradise close, pizza place close and Parker Dam Deli close...literally there is nothing up there to eat other than the Springs.. Now with the economy and people running these places on razor thin margins I don't see it getting better. Tough to see these iconic places you grew up with go away :(
What about Winners Circle ? And what happened to jerry ostine?