WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ROE overturned , Let the riots begin

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They actually overturn it? I heard they have till the end of the month to state all their decisions, minimum 1 per day.

Though Friday does seem to fit the weekend riot agenda...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am extremely concerned for the safety of our justices. If one of them is assassinated (or mysteriously dies) then Biden gets to appoint a new one, and that person will be installed before January. Some whacko may take one for the team, believing he/she is making the world a better place. I wouldn't be surprised to see some wanna-be martyr come out of these two decisions. I hope I'm wrong.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am extremely concerned for the safety of our justices. If one of them is assassinated (or mysteriously dies) then Biden gets to appoint a new one, and that person will be installed before January. Some whacko may take one for the team, believing he/she is making the world a better place. I wouldn't be surprised to see some wanna-be martyr come out of these two decisions. I hope I'm wrong.

Hope so too..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
FC18AE7C-7C0B-40CA-92DA-E34B0F1EC730.jpeg

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
The inconstancy of the left shouldnt surprise me. The last 2 SCOTUS rulings

Abortion: Not Constitutionally guaranteed but according to the Left, it should be kept at federal level as a SCOTUS ruling that citizens cant vote for or against

Second Amendment. Constitutionally guaranteed but according to left, it should be abolished. But if not abolished, it should be a state by state decision on how it is enforced.

🙀

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
It's amazing how stupid these people really are. Roe V. Wade may have been overturned but it is the individual STATES that either ban abortion or let it continue. This is just another excuse to riot, loot and pillage.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
It's amazing how stupid these people really are. Roe V. Wade may have been overturned but it is the individual STATES that either ban abortion or let it continue. This is just another excuse to riot, loot and pillage.
Yep and now they can blame all the chaos on the right as they try to grasp for straws heading into mid terms.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I honestly do not remember a prior POTUS speaking out and against a judgement made by the SCOTUS. Perhaps they did and I don't remember it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’d like to point out the absurd sexism and flippant gender disregard being displayed in this thread, and by extension by every single person commenting including the Supreme Court justices right down to the stupidest protester.
NOT ONE MENTION of the rights of a pregnant man??!!
Are we callously just ignoring their plight now??
Insensitive bastards!!

Last edited:

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks there won’t be any riots or pretty much anything because of this decision?
DHS is already setting up in full riot gear outside of the Supreme Court.

DHS has also reached out to churches and pro-life pregnancy centers to be on high alert.

There's been firebombing and vandalism of churches and pregnancy centers already since the opinion was leaked earlier this year.

Do I think it will be 2020 again? No.

Do I think the blue hairs will destroy some shit? Yes.

After 2020, it's been normalized to throw a violent tantrum when you don't get your way.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I honestly do not remember a prior POTUS speaking out and against a judgement made by the SCOTUS. Perhaps they did and I don't remember it.
FDR did, but it was regarding one of the alphabet soup bureaucracies he created, the NRA (National Recovery Association), and the law that created it the NIRA. Not sure about any others, but I'm certain it's not just a modern practice.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Presidents definitely have, the office of the president is a political office and it's very common for the President to take political stances with ruling.

However, the Ruling yesterday where the DOJ came out against the SC's NY gun law ruling.... that is a new one to me.

The DOJ is meant to be a neutral force to execute the law, not interpret or make the law. Their job is to prosecute to the extent the law allows, and to the precedents set by appropriate court rulings.

For them to take a political stance against a ruling shows that the agency has run amok of it's reason for existence.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks there won’t be any riots or pretty much anything because of this decision?
Pretty much. They've been on the verge of rioting since the draft opinion was leaked. Not too far of a leap for Jane's Revenge & Ruth Sent Us to go full force and when they do it'll be excused as a passionate mostly peaceful protests which will have a website set up to bail out terrorists.

MSum661

Reaction score
Maybe some U-hauls will start returning to CA now?

Probably need caravans of Commuter Buses.
And California tax payers get to pay the tab!! lol!

It's what they signed up for!

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Presidents definitely have, the office of the president is a political office and it's very common for the President to take political stances with ruling.

However, the Ruling yesterday where the DOJ came out against the SC's NY gun law ruling.... that is a new one to me.

The DOJ is meant to be a neutral force to execute the law, not interpret or make the law. Their job is to prosecute to the extent the law allows, and to the precedents set by appropriate court rulings.

For them to take a political stance against a ruling shows that the agency has run amok of it's reason for existence.

This is extremely troubling.
When the DOJ openly decides to interpret law to its own liking we are truly, truly relegated to subject status.
A Federal enforcement division just announced its prejudice openly. Think about that.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

I think you are in the minority, at least around here. They are digging out their pink pussy hats as we speak.

Honestly, I don't think it will be riots, but I think there will be demonstrations/protests with a lot of purple hair/pink-pussy-hat-wearing, Liz Warren angry women.

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 12.05.38 PM.png

traquer

Reaction score
Yeah I wonder how many men care about this enough. Maybe those that already had an aborted kid?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I think you are in the minority, at least around here. They are digging out their pink pussy hats as we speak.

Honestly, I don't think it will be riots, but I think there will be demonstrations/protests with a lot of purple hair/pink-pussy-hat-wearing, Liz Warren angry women.

View attachment 1129370

Yea you aren’t going to get a bunch of violent degenerates to loot Best Buy over abortion. There be a lot of fanatical people with colored hair screaming in the streets though.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I’d like to point out the absurd sexism and flippant gender disregard being displayed in this thread, and by extension by every single person commenting including the Supreme Court justices right down to the stupidest protester.
NOT ONE MENTION of the rights of a pregnant man??!!
Are we callously just ignoring their plight now??
Insensitive bastards!!
I did have morning sickness Sunday……………….I impregnated myself with too much beer Saturday. 😀

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Wether you are for or against abortion the court made the correct decision. Roe-v-wade should never have been heard. There is nothing in the constitution about abortion. Back then they should have kicked it back as it is clearly a State issue.