WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blue water hotel

termiteguy

Reaction score
We are scheduled to stay there for Saturday and Sunday nite my question is are they requiring mask to be worn? When I was in town a couple weeks ago there were signs saying masks required on all Indian properties. I hate putting them on and I will not spend any money there if they require one

Reactions: TPC

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The mask is to protect you from that shit hole. I’m not sure who’s rooms are nastier, the cove at the Nautical or the Blue Water. I’d stay at the Hampton inn in town.

2Driver

Reaction score
The mask is to protect you from that shit hole. I’m not sure who’s rooms are nastier, the cove at the Nautical or the Blue Water. I’d stay at the Hampton inn in town.

Yep, take some bleach

termiteguy

Reaction score
I already have reservations at blue water I'm in town for a celebration of life so we won't be spending a lot time there

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
We are scheduled to stay there for Saturday and Sunday nite my question is are they requiring mask to be worn? When I was in town a couple weeks ago there were signs saying masks required on all Indian properties. I hate putting them on and I will not spend any money there if they require one
Masks are only required outside your room.

Also, your CCW is invalid on their property.

floatn turd

Reaction score

Their Security may stop you.

HD-wallpaper-war-party-war-indians-horses-people-thumbnail.jpg

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Masks are required. You cant even go into the Crit gas station without putting one on.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Last year they were complete mask Nazis, even when I was sitting at the blackjack table playing two hands at a time with pretty big bets.

If I didn't pull my mask up quick enough after taking a drink of the watered down vodka tonic that I had to pay for, the Pit Boss would come over and be a dick about it.

When I finally turned a Blackjack and said f*** yeah, the dick head Pit Boss came over and told me that cursing is not allowed and if I said another curse word I would be kicked out.

So yeah, based on what you asked I wouldn't anticipate your stay being very fun.

As others have said, I can't believe the amount of wasted potential that place has. Such a shame.

termiteguy

Reaction score
That's not true. And if that's what you think go to your celebration of life and then get your ass out of our town!
Btw I love parker I I think it a great place I was just trying to stop all the havasu ballers from talking shit. Every body on here just wants to hate on everything . Thanks for sticking up for parker. I was really hesitant about even asking because of all the negativity. Also while I'm at it the celebration of life is for my parents.

Icky

Reaction score
Mask are still required indoors at the Bluewater, and technically anywhere on CRIT and. The hotel will say something, the rest of the stores on their land its hit or miss whether they say something.

termiteguy

Reaction score
Mask are still required indoors at the Bluewater, and technically anywhere on CRIT and. The hotel will say something, the rest of the stores on their land its hit or miss whether they say something.
Thank you

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Don't worry ..when you get into town there's traffic signs to remind you to slap that face diaper on b4 you ste on crit land! Enjoy😉😉

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I swear, all 4 tribes are run by Chief Wanabewoke.

2020, they shut down the dove opener over COVID. They changed their minds about 2 weeks before the opener when someone realized they were missing out on $100K in paleface money to shoot the flying sky rats.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's not true. And if that's what you think go to your celebration of life and then get your ass out of our town!

I get the town pride thing.. but which motel / hotel isn’t run down in Parker? They need to refresh pretty much all of them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is a jury, not a river enthusiast forum.

Well it’s kinda both.. lol

Speaking of river.. me and preston want a ride to Catalina! You still got a cruiser? 😳🤪🤪🤪

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I swear, all 4 tribes are run by Chief Wanabewoke.

2020, they shut down the dove opener over COVID. They changed their minds about 2 weeks before the opener when someone realized they were missing out on $100K in paleface money to shoot the flying sky rats.
He sure has a beautiful riverfront house.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Well it’s kinda both.. lol

Speaking of river.. me and preston want a ride to Catalina! You still got a cruiser? 😳🤪🤪🤪
Nahh sold it when the kids moved away. $4K a year registration and insurance just sitting on the trailer.
Time for a 'Toon.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Anyone stay at JT's on the Keys or is it even still operating?
One place never mentioned here.

EarpRider

Reaction score
I get the town pride thing.. but which motel / hotel isn’t run down in Parker? They need to refresh pretty much all of them.
I'm not defending any hotels, I have zero experience since we've had a house for 20 years.
I'm defending the town, he said - It's Parker, Everything is a Shit Show. Hell, between Covid ( CRIT mandates) and no body wanting to work were doing pretty good.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not defending any hotels, I have zero experience since we've had a house for 20 years.
I'm defending the town, he said - It's Parker, Everything is a Shit Show. Hell, between Covid ( CRIT mandates) and no body wanting to work were doing pretty good.

I’m town Parker is a shit show. And my family has been coming here and owned property since the 60s

ELCHINGONROGERS

Reaction score
for how much nautical charges there rooms are not even nice

Spectra18

Reaction score
Goddamn I hate this place ( but it’s my only option....) $30 to launch / $40 a nite for a slip. We gonna blame Covid or Putin for this.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Goddamn I hate this place ( but it’s my only option....) $30 to launch / $40 a nite for a slip. We gonna blame Covid or Putin for this.

30.00 to launch at blue water? Wow!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fuck that.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I never paid shit when I've launched there. Rolled right up and dropped in ..

Icky

Reaction score
If you have a bad gambling habit eventually the slips are free

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I remember when Newport Dunes was $10 weekdays… & $15 weekends … then it went $15 / $20 ….. it’s ALWAYS been a joke to me.
Now on the rare occasion I launch there … I don’t even wanna know the fee. (I think they tried to hit me up for $50 on 4th of July a few years back… I passed & went to Huntington.

Sadly this is becoming more common place … the more that marinas raise rates … the more others follow. McIntyre Park in Blythe is $20 now I believe.

yz450mm

Reaction score
You
I remember when Newport Dunes was $10 weekdays… & $15 weekends … then it went $15 / $20 ….. it’s ALWAYS been a joke to me.
Now on the rare occasion I launch there … I don’t even wanna know the fee. (I think they tried to hit me up for $50 on 4th of July a few years back… I passed & went to Huntington.

Sadly this is becoming more common place … the more that marinas raise rates … the more others follow. McIntyre Park in Blythe is $20 now I believe.
You should see how much a camping spot at ND costs for a weekend in the summer.

Morehart

Reaction score
Parker is a beautiful place for a celebration of life. I know my children have seen a lot of places. However somehow parker struck them the same as it did to myself. My condolences to your parents. I've only stayed at the bluewater twice. I didn't mind the rooms ground level facing the marina. I pretty much stayed on the porch when I wasn't on the water

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I never paid shit when I've launched there. Rolled right up and dropped in ..
If their is an employee manning the shop and dock they usually don't care. BlueWater Hotel is the graveyard of ambition.

Free EV charging for those who carry a half dozen or more different 30 AMP adaptors. You may have this one. Elect dryer to old Tesla style. It is odd ball but it works and it's free. Ali has every possible combination of adaptors in her stash.
36 mile range per hour of charge.
69768.png

Ground floor rooms we got hit hard & murdered by sand fleas. We had to change rooms to way up stairs. Sad to see the place shopworn and in disrepair.
Pathetic how a once well-maintained property was in defeat.

Digs bar is still a good place to watch the game or band with a cold beer.
Video Poker is tighter than Dolphin sex- and that's water tight.

-------------------------

BTW:
Needles now has a non-Tesla charging station:
879715.jpg

Last edited:

Spectra18

Reaction score
I did ask the waitress what’s with the closure of the restaurants. She said “ No one wants to get vaccinated “