WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pomona Swap meet this coming sunday...!

Sherpa

Reaction score
Just an FYI for car junkies out there if interested.,.....

I ran into Jerry Mr Sharp Shooter at the last event there I attended with the wife... (surprized the hell out of me she had a blast)! It's sunday morning.... 5am till 2pm...........

5AM you say? why so early? well, I didn't schedule the event, however being on all the asphalt you're actually pretty done by 2 pm..!

If you see 2 old farts on little white tricycle scooters and one of them is pulling a trick wagon, say hello! (it's Scott btw) Sherpa works too.!

--Sherpa

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Haven't been in years. Is it still pretty much a huge car show / old parts swap meet? Or has it become a bunch of vendor booths with a few broken down cars sitting around?

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Haven't been in years. Is it still pretty much a huge car show / old parts swap meet? Or has it become a bunch of vendor booths with a few broken down cars sitting around?
I haven’t been in long time. But the way I used to do it was head all the way back
( north) and work my way down. The back rows are the garage cleaners and non reserved guys for the most part.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
just down the street. It’s been a bit since I’ve gone. Gonna be a hot one.

Reactions: DWC

just_floatin

Reaction score
Thought about towing the 64 down to sell “as is” given the Impala market is on fire. But decided naw. Going to keep her another six months and tinker.
E4F1F66B-AF6C-4399-BE36-2F975071003A.jpeg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
we used to go friday night,buy cars out of the line on sat and sell them on sunday

just_floatin

Reaction score
What the price on it
Not for sale yet. I want to replace the top and go through the drivetrain before I price the 64. I prefer to sell the vehicles mechanically boulevard ready. I will sell both cars eventually and move on too build a 60 or 61 Impala. I will be sure to post here in the classified when they are for sale.