WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like the Gecko left California

Tank

Reaction score
I don't really know why there would EVER need to be a physical office (other than a mass call center located anywhere in the US). I've had Geico for years and years. Never once stepped foot in a Geico office. No need to. Everything is done online or via phone call.

However, I do smirk at business' leaving Ca. in droves. Maybe someday the voters will get the fuckin' hint. Democrats are a cancer, eating and gnawing and destroying everything they touch.

RCDave

Reaction score
I don't really know why there would EVER need to be a physical office (other than a mass call center located anywhere in the US). I've had Geico for years and years. Never once stepped foot in a Geico office. No need to. Everything is done online or via phone call.

However, I do smirk at business' leaving Ca. in droves. Maybe someday the voters will get the fuckin' hint. Democrats are a cancer, eating and gnawing and killing destroying everything they touch.
Bingo

Hypnautic

Reaction score

However, I do smirk at business' leaving Ca. in droves. Maybe someday the voters will get the fuckin' hint. Democrats are a cancer, eating and gnawing and destroying everything they touch.
You stopped short..
They are destroying everything they touch in the name of your overprivileged freedom, safety, American dream and best interest--since you dont know what is best for you, they will help you.
If you disagree then you're a racist and every other phobic thing they can think of.

Singleton

Reaction score
"The trails will be less crowded once they're gone. Got to look on the bright side." - Dan Lorenze
Not likely, just more uninsured idiots on the road and dirt

Last edited:

Boat 405

Reaction score
I was having trouble with their site last night. Now it all makes sense. Cancelled them this morning for a CA vehicle. Everything in AZ remains the same.

Had no idea until I read about this afternoon.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Oh no!! what we need is more regulations to keep others from leaving.
Note make it easy to do business in California and more business will come.

The rumor is that they will continue to service their California policies, for now. Then they may stop writing policies in California down the road.

F these communist pigs that have ruined our state.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
"The trails will be less crowded once they're gone. Got to look on the bright side." - Dan Lorenze

Always look at the bright side of life... Oh, and I love Geico... They handle all my bikes and cars.. And yes, I've had a claim with them, stand up service from the good folks at Geico.

Familyties

Reaction score

This shirt says it all
donkey pox.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Word is they'll continue selling & servicing California via internet/online & national phone center for tech-lacking customers.
Government(General)
Employee (Enlisted)
Insurane
CO

Singleton

Reaction score
Word is they'll continue selling & servicing California via internet/online & national phone center for tech-lacking customers.
Government(General)
Employee (Enlisted)
Insurane
CO

This. In the last few years GEICO has purchased a few online only insurance companies. The profit margin is greater and removes one of the biggest expenses they had (labor).

propcheck

Reaction score
Often ponder how many C level executives look at the COVID lockdowns to analyze the usefulness of brick and mortar business establishments in the business plan. I think we will be seeing more consolidations in the near future. I feel the government has truly helped businesses by sorting out the essential and unessential workers for future corporate contraction.
Now the other side of me says hold on a minute if California governments are pushing to allow undocument workers the right to work maybe access to a lower cost workforce would pencil out and more companies will be coming to California for the low cost labor alternative. 🤷🏼

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Often ponder how many C level executives look at the COVID lockdowns to analyze the usefulness of brick and mortar business establishments in the business plan. I think we will be seeing more consolidations in the near future. I feel the government has truly helped businesses by sorting out the essential and unessential workers for future corporate contraction.
Now the other side of me says hold on a minute if California governments are pushing to allow undocument workers the right to work maybe access to a lower cost workforce would pencil out and more companies will be coming to California for the low cost labor alternative. 🤷🏼
It also leads to higher unemployment #s.
It truly is a two edged sword.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
I've built or remodeled most of the So Cal AIS Insurance offices (subsidiary of Mercury Ins) . They learned during Covid that they can setup all their call center peeps to work remote. Nobody goes into branches anymore. I started a San Diego Branch project for them a week before the first Covid shutdown. We finished the job (much easier with no people working in the buildings) and they never moved people in. It was just sub-leased after sitting for almost 2 years new. I was in a Fullerton Branch last week which is still empty and leased through the end of 2022, they went from trying to sell to trying to give away brand new office furniture they ordered during covid.

Last edited: