WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Skin Cancer Pics

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I apologize to TPC for cluttering up his Cancer thread .....

So post your ugliest "Skin Cancer" pics here....

Pic 1; before; Right ear lobe, small red dot...This area was Basal cell carcinoma.
Doc craved 5x before everything came out clear...
Pic 2; stitch up.
Pic 3; 2 months post pics ... (doc says I'm a good healer....Lol)

Ps, inside right ear cavity top shelf... whitish coloring... same Doc. Carved on that spot 4x before all was removed. Then did skin graph.
My Doc. Is the "SHITS"

like I said...carved more times than a Thanksgiving Turkey!!!!

Watch yourself out there!!!!

Attachments

• 20180512_124434.jpg
    20180512_124434.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 602
  • 20180710_124508.jpg
    20180710_124508.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 594
  • 20181023_095430.jpg
    20181023_095430.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 587

jbird

Reaction score
Damn it! Got a few spots that popped up this summer myself I need looked at. Waiting for my tan to fade before I go in. Don’t need anymore of a lecture then I’m already gonna get and already know.

4Waters

Reaction score
I got a couple spots as well, one is on my nose, I have an appt on 11/27 with the dermatologist. Hoping it's nothing.

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
So post your ugliest "Skin Cancer" pics here....

You asked for it... Caught it just in time, it was classified as stage 3b. It was just a mole that started to turn dark. Melanoma followed by 6Mo of chemo. Still doing PET/CT scans as often as the ins co will allow. Another week or two and who knows if I'd still be here.

Wear your sun screen ya filthy inmates.

2015-08-22 11.21.44.jpg

SoCalDave

Reaction score
You asked for it... Caught it just in time, it was classified as stage 3b. It was just a mole that started to turn dark. Melanoma followed by 6Mo of chemo. Still doing PET/CT scans as often as the ins co will allow. Another week or two and who knows if I'd still be here.

Wear your sun screen ya filthy inmates.

View attachment 695190
Ouch! Glad you got it in time.
I've been dealing with Basal Cell Carcinoma for 20 years now. I visit my dermatologist every 3-4 months to have pre-cancer spots frozen and have had probably 15+ cut out.
This was last year on my right shoulder...Warning this is graphic.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Almost 9 year Melanoma survivor here. No need in posting the pics, they look just like everyone else's.

4Waters

Reaction score
Almost 9 year Melanoma survivor here. No need in posting the pics, they look just like everyone else's.
Does you boss know your screwing around on the internet on company time.:D

Glad you were able to get ahead of it Greg, melanoma can be relentless.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I just got diagnosed with pre-cancer cells all over my face in different places!

I have to put some cream on em that will supposedly BURN em off. Gonna start after this weekend. I can't wait....

:(

GRADS

Reaction score
I just got diagnosed with pre-cancer cells all over my face in different places!

I have to put some cream on em that will supposedly BURN em off. Gonna start after this weekend. I can't wait....

Oh fuck, I've done that...it's chemotherapy. Let me see if I can find the pictures of that.:eek::eek:

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score

My cousin got to do the cream thing for a few months. she looked like she was recovering from road rash... But, everyone at Christmas dinner , including her, agreed it was better than the alternatives. She was fairly upset at how bad it got but was by no means going to quit until it was done.

GRADS

Reaction score

Oh fuck, I've done that...it's chemotherapy. Let me see if I can find the pictures of that.:eek::eek:

Here was a couple days in...

IMG_3032.JPG

And here was about a week and half into it....

IMG_3109.JPG

And then a couple days after that....it was about all I could take at that point....

IMG_3115.JPG

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My wife gets a spot dug out from her hand in a few weeks. She noticed a tiny spot developed and had it removed and tested. Came back positive.
Spot looked like a pin sized black freckle.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Damn it! Got a few spots that popped up this summer myself I need looked at. Waiting for my tan to fade before I go in. Don’t need anymore of a lecture then I’m already gonna get and already know.

Sorry that is the worst excuse I have ever heard. Get it checked - or don’t worry it can’t possibly get worse if you wait cause cancer grows so slow... ;)

nowski

Reaction score
I don't have any pics but several years ago I had about a third of my lower lip removed. I was seen by Dr Adam Rotunda in Newport Beach and had the Mohs procedure. It took four trips to get all the cancer. To my amazement you can hardly tell that I had any surgery at all.

I actually made an appointment to see the dermatologist yesterday. I have more suspected areas that may need attention. Looks like it's going to be an on going process from here on out...

endobear

Reaction score
I've never been seen by a dermatologist.
Work outside 80% of the time for the last 26+years.
I may use sunscreen 6x a year. Tops. Not to mention the years as kid playing outside constantly with no shirt and no sunscreen.
I think its about time to get checked out...

Singleton

Reaction score
Wife had a golf ball size chuck removed from the back of her knee. Th cancer potion was the size of a pea. All margins came back clean, but dam they took a ton of material to get that.

GRADS

Reaction score
My scars/cuts look a lot like Forensics. I was diagnosed with Melanoma on December 17th and I spent Christmas eve in the hospital.

riverroyal

Reaction score
No pics
I had the "MOSE' procedure last year not sure how to spell it
Opened up the side of my nose in a big v. Started cutting 14 stitches. Cant even see it now. It was not pleasant

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I'm going in next Wed. for another trim. No pics and I probably wont ever take any.

4Waters

Reaction score

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Mine about a week after surgery, two melanoma spots right over the spinal column. 7" long football shaped section removed then tightened up (lots of loose skin after losing 70lbs in the last year). Pathology showed all good in the first pass. Two months later you have to look hard to see that anything was ever done there.

My back hasn't seen the sun in well over 25 years, just shows that the things you do early in life can come back to haunt you later. And no Greg, not a Supreme Court reference.

Mel_Scar.jpg

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keep em coming, I have a daughter that doesn't like to put sunblock on. I want to show her 1 of the consolation prizes of not putting on sunblock.
Remind your daughter that while skin cancer is the worst thing she COULD get, she'll definitely get sunspots and WRINKLES if she doesn't use sunscreen, a hat, etc.

Get her a www.hemlockhatco.com - super cute, and offer a lot of sun protection too.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Searched skin cancer with the ole RDP search feature to see what was on here. I am officially getting old now. Had a mole and some growth/scabby looking thing removed yesterday. You can barely see the second one in the picture, it’s in my hairline.
Get yore shit checked.

Oh shit…edit, didn’t realize there was a Grads sighting in this thread. Lol
E288DC2A-4F9F-4B54-BEC7-466D16E9444E.png

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
Get your shit checked. Both arms after my yearly check
20220624_190912.jpg
20220620_135921.jpg

Badold65

Reaction score
This is the results of skin cancer surgery a few years back....
It may be hard to believe, but the skin cancer incision was about the size of a quarter. The rest was to close the wound. The skin on the top of your head doesn't stretch much.

Attachments

• IMG_0689[1].JPG
    IMG_0689[1].JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Water Romper

Reaction score
I too unfortunately could post some pretty graphic scars from skin cancer surgeries. MoHs, chemical peel, biopsies, spot removals and nitro- freezing- I had it all. Wait till you sit in the waiting room at UCLA Oncology for your turn...poor folks look like they have been through the war.
The takeaway from this thread other than the obvious (sun protection etc) : See an actual dermatologist, don't rely on your "General Practitioner" You don't go to the dentist for a cough. "Derms" are specialized in this area and don't put it off! Oh, and know skin cancer is NOT just for us old "crackers" who used to do the baby oil and tanning beds- Our "non-white" fellow humans are just as suspectable to the "C" word so again, anything skin related- see a dermatologist.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
This is the results of skin cancer surgery a few years back....
It may be hard to believe, but the skin cancer incision was about the size of a quarter. The rest was to close the wound. The skin on the top of your head doesn't stretch much.
I hear ya, this was about 2 years ago for me.

20200401_162747.jpg

20200401_162743.jpg

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I've said it before....buy some Epionce and use daily. My wife did the Clinical trial on it and originally, the product was going to be released as a skin cancer treatment. Costs were through the roof to release it as a drug so, the company decided to go the beauty cream route instead. After using daily for 90 days, all the pre-cancerous shit on my face disappeared. Also got rid of dark spots too.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Just got 16 stitches to address an area adjacent to my left shoulder blade Friday. Thankfully it was the only area the Dr. observed (so far).👍

As stated previously, be proactive when in the sun.

293091434_141855555174555_4027502421200258020_n.jpg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I went to the Dermatologist a few weeks ago. I hadn't been checked for about 15 years. He checked everything including my scalp. All was good.

What prompted my visit was I had a very small mole on the edge of my ear. It had been there at least 10 years, with no change. All of a sudden, I noticed it was slightly larger. In a matter of 4-5 weeks, it was growing in size almost daily and was very visible.

I was going to cut it off myself, but I wanted to looked at to make sure it wasn't cancerous. The Derm cut it off and biopsied it to be safe. It was non cancerous.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've said it before....buy some Epionce and use daily. My wife did the Clinical trial on it and originally, the product was going to be released as a skin cancer treatment. Costs were through the roof to release it as a drug so, the company decided to go the beauty cream route instead. After using daily for 90 days, all the pre-cancerous shit on my face disappeared. Also got rid of dark spots too.

They have a bunch of products. What did you use?