WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Death to Thieves.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
😳😳😳

Ya think he will be charged with murder? Or not charged at all?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
😳😳😳

Ya think he will be charged with murder? Or not charged at all?
Was wondering that too.
Clearly not defending his own life, just property.

Is there castle doctrine in Nevada?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Here is a near death to theives out of Norco.

Old man had a heart attack.

dribble

Reaction score
Was wondering that too.
Clearly not defending his own life, just property.

Is there castle doctrine in Nevada?
Castle doctrine would not apply to a business that is open to the public. The masks and their refusal to leave could be perceived as a threat. I think the store owner is in the clear.

Last edited:

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Thieves seemed to be lacking a year round tan no crime committed here

Last edited:
Reactions: FCT

Nordie

Reaction score
As soon as that guy hopped the counter he was fair game for the clerk to defend himself
Yep, other dude already had the loot. Also if you hear the guy he said something along the lines of, "take the money but leave the jar".

Then the guy reached for more and other dude jumped the counter, at that point all bets are off in my opinion.

Nordie

Reaction score
Well he told us the answer "I'm Dead"

In Cali, that other perp would be charged with his partner's murder and because the clerk wasn't white, he'll get off too.
From an outsider looking in, are you sure about that? I get that there's a bunch of different counties, but it seems like it's pretty laxed there, and they would prosecute the store owner first.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
The deal is, these idiots are all on the internet and social media seeing everyone get away with all the Smash and Grabs that are going on, they think they can get away with everything without consequences. More of this needs to happen to make them realize it could cost them their lives.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
From an outsider looking in, are you sure about that? I get that there's a bunch of different counties, but it seems like it's pretty laxed there, and they would prosecute the store owner first.

Of course I'm sure. I wrote it on the internet.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Can't believe 'ol LOF missed this in another thread at 8:53 this morning. :oops: Probably busy realigning the Speed Car posts or boating from a secret location. 👍

HBCraig

Reaction score
Years ago when I had a house in Vegas there was a burglary with a struggle inside the house. It spilled put onto the lawn, home owner shoots and kills the guy then drag him back into the house. It was a mess legally

Orange Juice

Reaction score
No one’s going to fine him guilty.

I wouldn’t have stopped at seven.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
One of the best feelings when responding to this type of thing is hearing "Employee's are now holding down the suspects". Usually the interview is more of a... Okay, so what you are saying is you feared for life and that is why you curb stomped that fucker 10 times right?

On a serious note, Cops get sued and or charged with crimes even when the letter of the law is on their side. As a business owner, you really need to ask yourself is it really worth possibly losing everything.

Backlash

Reaction score
He may win the battle in criminal court, but civil court could be a different story. 🤷

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
He may win the battle in criminal court, but civil court could be a different story. 🤷

Add that to the “judicial system” not punishing criminals and it tilts life in the US in favor of criminals who own nothing while the working people with homes, vehicles, and assets are the targets paying to be victims