27B5B1D4-9A96-4390-8CA4-16DE7D072B62.jpeg

B3A6CE1A-2FED-40C5-86AB-DB7E7031B323.jpeg

HST4ME

Reaction score
I'm not even sure they do the unlimited races in Detroit anymore. 😐

Hammer

Reaction score
Those ski's are so easy to get up on
They are, but if you don’t ski a lot it really helps. I like my HO but it’s slow turning, a little big and takes some effort to cut.

I need to get the MAHA back together. I like that ski a lot better.

Eventually I’ll get a new ski. I need to get better and ski more often before I get Into a performance slalom ski. I hope to ski weekly before work. That’s my goal.
image.jpg

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
They are, but if you don’t ski a lot it really helps. I like my HO but it’s slow turning, a little big and takes some effort to cut.

Eventually I’ll get a new ski. I to get better and ski more often before I get Into a performance slalom ski. I hope to ski weekly before work. That’s my goal.
View attachment 1144024
I'd like to get back on my Connelly Hook, got about 13lbs to go.

4Waters

Reaction score

Eventually I’ll get a new ski. I need to get better and ski more often before I get Into a performance slalom ski. I hope to ski weekly before work. That’s my goal.
View attachment 1144024
Damn, Connelly has a Big Easy now, bindings on a sheet of plywood

Big Daddy
BigDaddyTop_1080x.png.jpg

Big Easy 😳
CON-BigEasyTopNew_1080x.png.jpg

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
All done, power and lights are in and we are good to go.
9C8A2F7B-4AA0-4E7C-9DE9-35AA90699695.jpeg

Hot tip, triple check your trailer length before ordering. I ordered while out of town and thought It was plenty long. I’m about 4” short. 🙄 wasn’t planning on putting a door on but at least the decision is made for me now...

714C5080-542C-44F8-8CE8-48F66B0E5502.jpeg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Chillin at the Gutter Room? You're two blocks from my house.

We were on the cart down by the water Sunday afternoon. Path takes us right past RR.
I know , kept an eye out. Saw you when you brought your boat home and it was parked outside.

4Waters

Reaction score
I know , kept an eye out. Saw you when you brought your boat home and it was parked outside.
You do realize that @Tank is just looking for a reason to fire up the grille, just knock on his door, introduce yourself from RDP and food is on😉🤣

Tank

Reaction score
You do realize that @Tank is just looking for a reason to fire up the grille, just knock on his door, introduce yourself from RDP and food is on😉🤣
I try to be accommodating LOL

We hit sea fresh about every 5-6 weeks.
I yelled RD sux once and he ducked. Lol kidding
LOL

Seafresh is pretty good. Can be hit or miss. Try Hollywood Beach Cafe some time when you're down. Good food. Everyone loves Mrs. Olsens and I try to support it at times as it's a staple in the area but food has gone down hill and pricing is CRAZY. Or, if you want maybe some of the best bbq you'll ever have, hit Smokin' Jays 805 in the food court next to Harbor Mart. Shits insane dude.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I try to be accommodating LOL

LOL

Seafresh is pretty good. Can be hit or miss. Try Hollywood Beach Cafe some time when you're down. Good food. Everyone loves Mrs. Olsens and I try to support it at times as it's a staple in the area but food has gone down hill and pricing is CRAZY. Or, if you want maybe some of the best bbq you'll ever have, hit Smokin' Jays 805 in the food court next to Harbor Mart. Shits insane dude.
We did olsons several months ago for breakfast it was good. Have to check out the bbq. A lot of times I dip the dock banger and harbor cruise then eat and night Cruz some more. Yolanda’s sometimes. Weird with the apts gone.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
All done, power and lights are in and we are good to go.
View attachment 1144960

Hot tip, triple check your trailer length before ordering. I ordered while out of town and thought It was plenty long. I’m about 4” short. 🙄 wasn’t planning on putting a door on but at least the decision is made for me now...

View attachment 1144963

Looks good finished up. So are you done with the bobcat and looking to sell it? LOL I‘d like to have one for a few projects I have coming up. 👍

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
We did olsons several months ago for breakfast it was good. Have to check out the bbq. A lot of times I dip the dock banger and harbor cruise then eat and night Cruz some more. Yolanda’s sometimes. Weird with the apts gone.
If you like sushi, dock up at the guest dock in the back of the harbor and eat at Sushi Anaba. REALLY good.

That was actually the Casa Serina Hotel they tore down (FINALLY). Been shuttered for ten years and was long overdue to be torn down. They're building a bad ass Hyatt Place there with bar and restaurant. Should be cool.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
If you like sushi, dock up at the guest dock in the back of the harbor and eat at Sushi Anaba. REALLY good.

That was actually the Casa Serina Hotel they tore down (FINALLY). Been shuttered for ten years and was long overdue to be torn down. They're building a bad ass Hyatt Place there with bar and restaurant. Should be cool.
Not a shushing guy but I wound not have known the bbq place was there! Guest dock too! That’s our next harbor cruise.
Casa Serina. So we’re eating at sea fresh and I ask wifey if she notices anything, she didn’t even realize it was gone. Then the subject comes up about one of our firstish dates. We went to casa sirena then got on a day boat for a company fishing day. I know, player! So we were trying to remember were casa serina was and it must have been remodeled or something. Now she’ll be bummed when I tell her that was it and it’s gone.

Tank

Reaction score
Not a shushing guy but I wound not have known the bbq place was there! Guest dock too! That’s our next harbor cruise.
Casa Serina. So we’re eating at sea fresh and I ask wifey if she notices anything, she didn’t even realize it was gone. Then the subject comes up about one of our firstish dates. We went to casa sirena then got on a day boat for a company fishing day. I know, player! So we were trying to remember were casa serina was and it must have been remodeled or something. Now she’ll be bummed when I tell her that was it and it’s gone.
Yep, place was actually really nice in the day. Had one of our engagement parties at the Lobster Trap there in 04. Let me know how you like the BBQ. It's off the charts good.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
D84BF25C-3C36-4D37-92A2-E4A7AC591535.jpeg
611AD0BC-C7CD-4D93-856D-A1AFF4318637.jpeg
E73F5330-FF4B-4148-8E28-D2793D42E310.jpeg
AAE310EB-8E69-4378-A710-35814AC59E94.jpeg
655F402C-8F87-47EC-9A33-9545EE2F650C.jpeg
I fixed my floating Boatlift today. It sucked. It was hot and a complete pain in the ass.

The level sensor had stopped working. When I got boat off lift and then raised lift, I could see the levelor was no longer attached to lift frame. It was hanging and growing barnacles. See pic with flip flop.

Once I got new sensor mounted, it worked like a charm. It only took 4 hours. Mainly because we swapped out the head unit, so we could rewire it in the comfort of my condo. This meant we had to swap it out twice. Very time consuming. Took an hour just to reprogram all the settings.

Here are some pics.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
What kind of boat, looks cool!
It’s an Eastern Islander 248.

However, mine is was built for me. It has a Custom hardtop that covers the entire cockpit, amongst multiple other modifications. It’s made of composite and is super lightweight. It’s only 5000lb’s loaded. Great gas mileage with my oversized tank. I can go 700 miles at 5 knots. 400 at 20. Goes in 15 inches of water. Electric Porcelain head, with holding tank and macerator discharge. Shore power, windlass. Bow thruster, fly by wire controls, shower, water tank, sink, bbq, full canvas enclosure.removable upholstery, full electronics package, headliner, functioning wipers, opening front windows. Fans. Stereo. More!

We built it specifically for The Bahamas.

At the time, I only had 30’ of dock space. It’s the only boat I found that would fit in my space and go to Bahamas. The boat has a total length of 29’9” with motor down. 31.5‘ with motor up. Now that I have 60’ of dock…… I am thinking about building another custom boat. Basically what I already have, but on steroids. Flybridge, twin outboards, picnic boat. Picture a Backcove 340 with extended hardtop like mine, with a sport flybridge. Flybridge is for shallow Bahamas cruising. Better view

havasuhusker

Reaction score
It’s an Eastern Islander 248.

However, mine is was built for me. It has a Custom hardtop that covers the entire cockpit, amongst multiple other modifications. It’s made of composite and is super lightweight. It’s only 5000lb’s loaded. Great gas mileage with my oversized tank. I can go 700 miles at 5 knots. 400 at 20. Goes in 15 inches of water. Electric Porcelain head, with holding tank and macerator discharge. Shore power, windlass. Bow thruster, fly by wire controls, shower, water tank, sink, bbq, full canvas enclosure.removable upholstery, full electronics package, headliner, functioning wipers, opening front windows. Fans. Stereo. More!

We built it specifically for The Bahamas.

At the time, I only had 30’ of dock space. It’s the only boat I found that would fit in my space and go to Bahamas. The boat has a total length of 29’9” with motor down. 31.5‘ with motor up. Now that I have 60’ of dock…… I am thinking about building another custom boat. Basically what I already have, but on steroids. Flybridge, twin outboards, picnic boat. Picture a Backcove 340 with extended hardtop like mine, with a sport flybridge. Flybridge is for shallow Bahamas cruising. Better view
It's a very comfortable and forgiving boat (in swells) - ask me how I know...haha