WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blue lights everywhere

fishing fool

Reaction score
Did I miss it ?????????? What is the deal with houses having blue (and red) porch lights? This past week i notice there are a lot of houses having a blue or blue and red porch lights..

This is in Havasu

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It used to mean support for Law Enforcement. Now I believe it is showing awareness of Autism. I don't know if something happened recently to prompt all you are seeing in your area.

fishing fool

Reaction score
I have seen the some of the people that live in these houses........ and ................ lets just say I would never knock on their door...

Swingers!!! Just go knock and tell em you’re there for the gangbang.

Backlash

Reaction score
Pineapple lights, flags, or so I am told. Normally not hanging on to attractive young 20-something doorknobs.
This frustrates me and is a topic my wife and I have talked about numerous times. Years ago, in the Deep South, a pineapple was placed in front of a home near the steps leading up to the porch. This was done as a way of welcoming guests. Somehow, this trend of sincerity unfortunately fell into the hands of swingers and those who choose to lead a "Different" lifestyle. Now, the pineapple in front of a home has a different (In my opinion, unfavorable), meaning. This sucks for those of us who are from the South, as we now lose that bit of history. We can't display our heritage or history, as now we would be labeled as swingers. It just annoys me. Sorry for the rant. 🙄

Back to the blue light special.

Roosky01

Reaction score
My understanding is the swinger pineapple is to be placed upside down.
il_794xN.3692724214_31le.jpg

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of our neighbors in our brand new neighborhood has blue accent lighting on all of the landscaping in their front yard. It looks fucking stupid and trashy. If she wasn't a crazy bitch, I'd report her to the HOA. Don't wanna get tangled in her web though, so I'll let some other poor sap report her and I'll just continue to roll my eyes as I drive by.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
My understanding is the swinger pineapple is to be placed upside down.
Damn, here I was judging all these years.
This frustrates me and is a topic my wife and I have talked about numerous times. Years ago, in the Deep South, a pineapple was placed in front of a home near the steps leading up to the porch. This was done as a way of welcoming guests. Somehow, this trend of sincerity unfortunately fell into the hands of swingers and those who choose to lead a "Different" lifestyle. Now, the pineapple in front of a home has a different (In my opinion, unfavorable), meaning. This sucks for those of us who are from the South, as we now lose that bit of history. We can't display our heritage or history, as now we would be labeled as swingers. It just annoys me. Sorry for the rant. 🙄

I always thought a banana might be more appropriate than a Pineapple for the swinging types.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, good guess but incorrect 😂 I'm fine sharing, just not that😁
Various discussions we've had when a comment is made about a pineapple that someone saw.
It was too easy. Of course in my day it was the basket for your car keys at the front door...a friend told me! (I won't share that either!)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
One of our neighbors in our brand new neighborhood has blue accent lighting on all of the landscaping in their front yard. It looks fucking stupid and trashy. If she wasn't a crazy bitch, I'd report her to the HOA. Don't wanna get tangled in her web though, so I'll let some other poor sap report her and I'll just continue to roll my eyes as I drive by.
Do this everytime you drive past.😁
roadrunner-speed.gif
Screenshot_20181121-194248_Google.jpg

Yldboyz

Reaction score
We had blue lights up when my son went through Battle Station-21 and when he's not home for the holidays.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Surprised no one has invented a rainbow bulb

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Learn something new everyday.

I thought pineapples were good for eating and that Sponge Bob lives in one under the sea. 🤷‍♂️

EmpirE231

Reaction score

just like gay people stole the rainbow.... kids have always loved rainbows, and now it's gay.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
So is she black or Mexican? Doyer fans I assume 🤣😂

i joke I joke, before I get labeled too.

i got a few neighbors in my hood that added strip lighting under their eves, new colors daily, 🤮 stupid asses glowing like Xmas every night

red or blue lights on porch or garage lights = fire and law enforcement support as far as I know
If they equal swingers, well then I’m knocking on my havasu neighbors door this weekend, his wife is hot AF lol
upside down pineapple is “the lifestyle“
right side up pineapple is support for a tasty treat, not that an upside down one isn’t, just depends where you end up, lol