WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sunset Station tomorrow night

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
You better eat at the Sonoma Cellar.
Looks like we are not eating anywhere. My sister is talking mom to hospital. Probably another uti. Bad pain. But need to look after dad at his house.
usually, if we eat there we eat at the oyster bar but all the years I lived here we never went to the Golden Tiki and was going to hit it up tomorrow. Plus I need to cancel a test drive on a new ride😟

BajaT

Reaction score
Enjoy the Italian place in there...

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Fuck this place. Should have went to South Point. God forbid they deal anything better than one of each😡
image.jpg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
@The Prisoner Looks like your weekend is going sideways just like your photos. LOL. At least this is the right section…H20toi Jr. Hope tomorrow is a better day. 👍

grumpy88

Reaction score
Well I just lost 20 at south point ! That's enough . Lol. Decent car show going on there today .

The Prisoner

Reaction score
@The Prisoner Looks like your weekend is going sideways just like your photos. LOL. At least this is the right section…H20toi Jr. Hope tomorrow is a better day. 👍
Going good😀 just had a few beers on an empty stomach. And no Jager this time. Not doing the ferocious next day burning stomach no more 😀

The Prisoner

Reaction score
I left there but I'm still out and about if it's getting closer to beer time ! Lol
We are staying another night at sunset if you’re in the neighborhood. We are going out shopping but be back around 6-7

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Looks like we are not eating anywhere. My sister is talking mom to hospital. Probably another uti. Bad pain. But need to look after dad at his house.
usually, if we eat there we eat at the oyster bar but all the years I lived here we never went to the Golden Tiki and was going to hit it up tomorrow. Plus I need to cancel a test drive on a new ride😟

Golden Tiki is pretty cool 👍

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I saw on the website 21 and over. Is that all the time or after a certain hour?

All the time, it's a bar.

If you have to get a reservation i would just go to Frankie's

Honestly even though the Golden Tiki is cool, i still like Frankie's better

Runs2rch

Reaction score
All the time, it's a bar.

If you have to get a reservation i would just go to Frankie's

Honestly even though the Golden Tiki is cool, i still like Frankie's better
Where is Frankie's?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Best value in town, Bootleggers Bistro outstanding Italian and Santa Fe and the Fat City Horns on Mondays only. 15 piece group made up of the best players and singers in Vegas, they play 7:30 - 9:00 in the Copa Room at Bootleggers. Tickets available on line.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Best value in town, Bootleggers Bistro outstanding Italian and Santa Fe and the Fat City Horns on Mondays only. 15 piece group made up of the best players and singers in Vegas, they play 7:30 - 9:00 in the Copa Room at Bootleggers. Tickets available on line.
Good food . I have never been at night . It must be really loud in there with a live band

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Good food . I have never been at night . It must be really loud in there with a live band
Their Copa Room is not in the dining area. It is adjacent to it on the same property. Acoustics in the room are very good. Typically we have an early dinner before the show, then take the short walk to their Copa show room. Reservation are usually needed for dinner & Santa Fe.