WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boatless!

guest hs

Reaction score
Well I’m officially boatsless for the first time since 1989. Sold both the Vdrive cruisers. Now on the hunt and I’m wide open from anything like a nice jet to a 240 Hallett or 250 Cole maybe even a Stoker outboard. One of the boats I have always wanted was a 20 Miller Mini Day Cruiser.

the510

Reaction score
Been with out a sled for almost 3 years now….. I miss my Howard.

Congratulations, and good luck with the hunt! It’s always a lot of fun.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Been with out a sled for almost 3 years now….. I miss my Howard.

Congratulations, and good luck with the hunt! It’s always a lot of fun.

Same here, sold my Howard in August of last year, we miss it all the time. My wife became sick in March of 2020 it was the right decision to sell the boat.

rrrr

Reaction score
Hope you find a nice new ride.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Well I’m officially boatsless for the first time since 1989. Sold both the Vdrive cruisers. Now on the hunt and I’m wide open from anything like a nice jet to a 240 Hallett or 250 Cole maybe even a Stoker outboard. One of the boats I have always wanted was a 20 Miller Mini Day Cruiser.
Feels liberating huh……. Till u find the next I gotta have. Lol. I am pondering as well. Like you said maybe i go back to my roots with a jet.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
So are you available to hire as a boat bitch? IF so, what is the rate per hour.... FYI you will stay sober, so I can drink.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I'm building a "borrow bötè", bow rider, Saguaro hull, pissed off 305 chebby, Dominator pump, cmi diverter, 50 mph, maybe. No reverse (forward/not forward) Seats 4, Sips fuel. No Bimini. Room for ice chest.
Lemme know.

Dan'l

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
New whip, next year I will add a 240 Hallett to the stable.

Attachments

• CAFCA652-FF33-48EC-AF8D-C3D923FF5369.png
    CAFCA652-FF33-48EC-AF8D-C3D923FF5369.png
    876.9 KB · Views: 151

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Hello, My name is WaterJunky and I have been boatless for 13 months now.......

I am looking at crossing over to the dark side for a little while. I have a chance to buy a 22' pontoon (older and needs work) with a 150 that needs love. The price is right and it would get me on the water this coming spring. Figure I can buy it right, do the work myself -enjoy for a year or two until I get some cash built back up after the Land Cruiser incident.

it is an odd feeling every time I drive by the river... the one I live 200 yards off of.

JJ McClure

Reaction score

I am looking at crossing over to the dark side for a little while. I have a chance to buy a 22' pontoon (older and needs work) with a 150 that needs love. The price is right and it would get me on the water this coming spring. Figure I can buy it right, do the work myself -enjoy for a year or two until I get some cash built back up after the Land Cruiser incident.

it is an odd feeling every time I drive by the river... the one I live 200 yards off of.
Welcome to the friends of River Dave support group.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score

Hello waterjunky. I was also boatless once. I have to say that time was a dark three hours of my life. An emptiness in the garage that needed to be filled. Shortly after, well about three hours, I was able to pull myself together and get back on track with my life and another boat. And today I couldn't be happier with the addition of the second boat in my life and the support here on RDP.

You are on the right track. Go get that boat. You won't stop thinking about it until you do.