SixD9R

Reaction score
Just one of the problems brandon’s open border policy is causing for America🤬

Fentanyl is the number one killer of Americans aged 18-45😡

Taboma

Reaction score
Just one of the problems brandon’s open border policy is causing for America🤬

Fentanyl is the number one killer of Americans aged 18-45😡
Gives me pause, that the prior leading cause and still holding # 2 is suicide. As such, wonder what percentage of deaths attributed to Fentanyl are still suicides ? By comparison to other common methods, is it a better death ? I haven't a clue, I don't know anybody who's died from it, only a friend of a friend and she was much older than 45.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You would think with all the Cartel Related shit going on the U.S. Government would recognize the cartels are just as much a threat to the United States as some "terrorist" half way around the world. I would love to see our military go in there and just start fucking them up. It's not like they are hiding in unknown locations or tunnels underground.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Gives me pause, that the prior leading cause and still holding # 2 is suicide. As such, wonder what percentage of deaths attributed to Fentanyl are still suicides ? By comparison to other common methods, is it a better death ? I haven't a clue, I don't know anybody who's died from it, only a friend of a friend and she was much older than 45.
I don’t know if any or how many people that died from fentanyl were purposeful suicides. Most fentanyl deaths were likely due to illicit drugs that contained fentanyl unbeknownst to the user.

One of my daughters friends mother died from a drug overdose. The father tried to get her help with her addiction but to no avail. Very sad for her 2 children.

Any suicide is tragic and especially when it comes to teenagers. All this gender fluidity the libs are pushing isn’t helping. Proper consoling would be a much better option IMO.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
We were in Ensenada, Rosarito and Tijuana two weeks ago. All seemed like the usual shithole places.

No issues, everything was as usual. Hit Valle de Guadalupe for wine tasting. That was nice. It was our third time.
Stopped just south of Calafia for lunch on the ocean. Delicious and cheap. I used to go to Rosarito when it only had one stop sign. Holy hell, has that place grown.

We rented a house in Ensenada. Not the cleanest, but it was a nice place, very modern. Walked all over town with no issues. Hit the bars at night, Hussongs, Papas N Beer, etc they were packed with happy people. Took a boat ride around the harbor. It was all good.

I drove down and back, got gas and used the SENTRI lane on the way back. It was hard to find the right way to get in there, but we accidently cut the line and saved an hour. LOL

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
You would think with all the Cartel Related shit going on the U.S. Government would recognize the cartels are just as much a threat to the United States as some "terrorist" half way around the world. I would love to see our military go in there and just start fucking them up. It's not like they are hiding in unknown locations or tunnels underground.
our government would rather sell them susrplus combat weapons. just ask Obama and
eric holder

Last edited:

Orange Juice

Reaction score
If it not Coke, it’s heroin, or it’s meth.

At some point in time, there’s going to be a new drug. One that won’t make you sick…….Huey Lewis