WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck Me . . . I Just Lost My Nephews.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Fuck.
My Sisters twin boys just died in a plane crash.
One was the pilot . . . they were coming back from a back country hiking trip near Mcall Idaho on their way home to Bend Oregon.
They were born & raised in Alaska . . . born in Ketchikan, raised on the Kenai Peninsula. (Soldotna).
Fuck Me . . .I spent a shit ton of time with both of them up there . . . hiked, biked, hunted, fished, built skate ramps, mountain biked , You name it. . . .
We hiked portions of the Iditarod trail . . . and we did the Chilkoot Pass together . . . . those 2 fuckers were cool kids . . . funny as shit and being twins, couldn't be any more different.
Fuck Me . . . I'm not a 'family guy' . . . but this shit sucks.

Be cool to the one's You Love people, . . . You only have 1 family . . . fuck all the small shit.

RIP Mark and Daniel , You made everyone smile when You were around, and You enriched my life with our time together.

Last edited:

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
That’s absolutely terrible. My condolences to you and your family. I couldn’t even imagine what your sister is going thru.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss 😔. Thoughts and prayers to your family

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Unreal. I’m terribly sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you, your sister and family.

If it’s any solace, at least they were together. Twins are bonded more than most of us could ever understand. One probably couldn’t live very well without the other. 🙏

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So sorry to hear the news. Best to you and your family…

DUN

Reaction score
Crazy.. RIP and very sorry for this sudden loss. Best wishes to you and the rest of your family.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you have extremely positive memories of them.

Sounds like the world needs more people like them.

Socalx09

Reaction score
I’m so so sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family and thinking of your sister.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I’m so very sorry for your loss. Terrible news. It’s heartbreaking to think about what your sister is going through.

Lumpy

Reaction score
Jesus Christ!
I’m so very sorry…don’t have the words.
Prayers sent.

rrrr

Reaction score
How terrible a loss. The shock of losing young family members, especially twin brothers, must be the most difficult thing you and your loved ones have experienced.

May I offer my deepest condolences. The void left by those lost is vast and painful. I pray your grief will lessen with time, and memories of your nephews will stay with you always.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Thanks RDP Peeps 🙏🙏🙏 . . . Didn't mean to throw a sack of woh . . . just don't have much family etc.
I'm an asshole, . . . and the little non-sense friction I've had w/ my Sisters over the years is plain shit now that this has happened.
Please don't Major on the Minor folks . . . life is unbelievably fragile.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Condolences. Soldotna is a small town. They probably knew my Dad's good buddy Wild Bill.

rrrr

Reaction score
Thanks RDP Peeps 🙏🙏🙏 . . . Didn't mean to throw a sack of woh . . . just don't have much family etc.
I'm an asshole, . . . and the little non-sense friction I've had w/ my Sisters over the years is plain shit now that this has happened.
Hold fast. The next few days will be hard, and I will be thinking of you.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

I know you have made some posts about your sister.. and from what I have gathered you dont see eye to eye.. now is the time to be "the bigger man"(so to speak)!

You are an asshole.. so am I.. so are most! BUT.. my offer stands!! Even if you just need a place for you and "pops" to stay, somewhat close, if need be!! My door is open and have plunty of room!

Dont be afraid to ask!!!!!!

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I know you have made some posts about your sister.. and from what I have gathered you dont see eye to eye.. now is the time to be "the bigger man"(so to speak)!

You are an asshole.. so am I.. so are most! BUT.. my offer stands!! Even if you just need a place for you and "pops" to stay, somewhat close, if need be!!

Dont be afraid to ask!!!!!!
Thanks so much.🙏🙏🙏 Pops is scuttled right now.
Neither of us has talked to either Sister since my Mom passed about 10 years ago.
I told him we need to be up there if they'll have us & he agreed . . . that's all I wanted to pile on him tonight.
REALLY appreciate the offer. 🙏

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
You've got family here. We might bust balls from time to time, but when in need, someone around here always seems to step up. Like @JUSTWANNARACE has offered.