WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Dirty!!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Well this looks fun lol. You can even search for people by name and by city as well.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
7113FE2F-378B-426C-8EAB-95CFA58C0FE0.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Same here lol
Looks like my guys somehow got his off of there.. he called me asking to help him with it years ago. I can’t remember how it ended up.. I don’t remember getting it off there for him though..

530RL

Reaction score
Brings back the old days of Nik Richie running around Scottsdale with Ben Qualye aka "Brock Landers".

Didn't end up well for either.

Cdog

Reaction score
Is this site still a thing? Lol! Some OC friends have come in town recently to drop off their daughter for freshman year at ASU. We all went out that weekend. Old town still goes off.

With the amount of dirt bags around I didn’t feel old amongst the mix at 45.

It’s crazy how there are totally different Scottsdale’s. Snotty suburbs up north where I live, old folks areas & Vegas style partying in old town.

Looks like it’s no longer dirty scottsdale. He went international. Lmao!

Girls look “bigger” these days too. Eek!

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I remember when it was

The dirty Scottsdale

And it coined terms like

30,000 dollar millionaire

Then he decided to do a bunch of cities and then it got dumb real quick.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

My ex. I’m mentioned as the salesman in this. Not pictured as the dude pictured was her ex before me. Boner is mentioned in the comments. Not a true statement but funny no the less as we are best friends

530RL

Reaction score

My ex. I’m mentioned as the salesman in this. Not pictured as the dude pictured was her ex before me. Boner is mentioned in the comments. Not a true statement but funny no the less as we are best friends
If we are all being honest, everyone wants a Meghan in their youth. 👍👍

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The Dirty was so epic back in the day. Nic Richie was the dude that ran it. I submitted some refund gap chicks on there back in the day. The best was the $30k millionaires.......🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the blast from the past.

Tank

Reaction score
Never heard of that shit. But daaaaamn there’s some haters on there. 😂😂

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Lol, i had forgot about the dirty. I had a few buddies make it.

BONER

Reaction score

Never knew how or why that rumor got started. Never poked her.

BONER

Reaction score
“Dude she boned boner and his buddy”

classic

@Blackmagic94 I think I remember this now. My Ex stupid Bitch was talking about the night I brought that stretched ZX14 down to Tucson and cleaned clocks. Scheele was with me. She claimed we tag teamed her. Not sure how a tag teaming happens at 190mph+ on a motorcycle, but she was definitely a creative one.

God she’s dumb. And this shit was like a year after we got divorced.

Gentlemen, I highly recommend staying very far away for very horny Italian broads with a giant rack. Trust me, it won’t pan out. 😁

4Waters

Reaction score
@Blackmagic94 I think I remember this now. My Ex stupid Bitch was talking about the night I brought that stretched ZX14 down to Tucson and cleaned clocks. Scheele was with me. She claimed we tag teamed her. Not sure how a tag teaming happens at 190mph+ on a motorcycle, but she was definitely a creative one.

Gentlemen, I highly recommend staying very far away for very horny Italian broads with a giant rack. Trust me, it won’t pan out. 😁
What? I just saw horny, broads and giant rack. Pics or it didn't happen 🤣

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Yup.... I would have LOVED to have had that problem in my early 20's. Lol!