WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Train hits patrol car with person cuffed in the back.

DLC

Reaction score
That lady just hit the Lotto Jack pot and didn’t even buy a ticket !!

the cop kept saying it took a while for her to pull over, never said Why he was pulling her over…

2Driver

Reaction score
Maybe the handcuffed women was going off on the cop and spitting on him from the back seat etc. He just said fine, pulled onto the tracks said good luck and got out.

outboard_256

Reaction score
I wonder if she survived. Handcuffed in the back seat with probably no seat belt. The suv looked pretty smashed up when they ran over there.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Also, how the hell did a train sneak up on them? Stealth train?

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
You would think the local cops know which train tracks are active.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I wonder if she survived. Handcuffed in the back seat with probably no seat belt. The suv looked pretty smashed up when they ran over there.
Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum.
You would think the local cops know which train tracks are active.
I had cops park on my track a week after we smashed a car a couple miles down the road. Same agency and everything. An alert security guard contacted me and I got the train stopped. I told the guard that the cop owed him a steak dinner. Sure hope the cop was standing next to him and heard it on the handset.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Wow, she lived. She will now be a multi millionaire. We train to re access and move vehicles as soon as it is deemed code 4. Like stated above, you would think they would know about those trains and adjust accordingly.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Prima Facie:

Fucking morons!

(See what I did there?)

4bhjgy.png

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
🤔. She must of stopped precisely in the right spot, Maybe she knew the schedule. Just didn’t anticipate being in the back . I bet after the train hit they all thought, shit. We better put something good in that truck….

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Probably will never hear all sides of this event, just saying.🤔
Lots of weird shit going on around the world currently

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Wow, she lived. She will now be a multi millionaire. We train to re access and move vehicles as soon as it is deemed code 4. Like stated above, you would think they would know about those trains and adjust accordingly.
How much money do you think she deserves for her injuries?

Also…… Do you think they will drop the road rage charges against her? (Maybe they will throw charges at her for fleeing, damaging a patrol car, theft of handcuffs, and loitering on train tracks)

As shocking as the video is………. try to imagine being in the back of that car, in handcuffs, hearing a train coming, and watching law enforcement flee for their safety…….

I can’t help but wonder if they took the cuffs off for her ambulance ride or if they still kept them on? I am guessing these idiots doubled down and didn’t remove them. That’s just a guess based on personal knowledge of these type of events. I’d love to see and hear the entire bodycam video. “Ma’am…… this is your fault” Copsplaining

4Waters

Reaction score

Also…… Do you think they will drop the road rage charges against her? (Maybe they will throw charges at her for fleeing, damaging a patrol car, theft of handcuffs, and loitering on train tracks)

As shocking as the video is………. try to imagine being in the back of that car, in handcuffs, hearing a train coming, and watching law enforcement flee for their safety…….

I can’t help but wonder if they took the cuffs off for her ambulance ride or if they still kept them on? I am guessing these idiots doubled down and didn’t remove them. That’s just a guess based on personal knowledge of these type of events. I’d love to see and hear the entire bodycam video. “Ma’am…… this is your fault” Copsplaining
Mot likely took the cuffs off, 99% of the time they asked me if I/we wanted cuffs on or off, it always depended on injuries, care needed and patients demeanor, with her injuries or rather potential injuries cuffs were off.

Forgot, if cuffs are on LEO rides with us

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

How much? At least double what the drug addict that od'd got.

I get your family story, but whether you believe it or not that is an anomaly. 100's of thousands if not millions of police contacts daily that have no injuries or even arrests related to them. Like I said, I get your story, and it is a horrible one. But trying to equate your singular incident to the real everyday world of policing is ridiculous.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

Shit they probably tased her a few times for good measure. All of them need to be fired and prosecuted...that deal is pure negligence as well as pure disregard for the "suspect's" life, they had plenty of warning...they were either too stupid to care, or just didn't care enough to do anything. Cowardly to just leave her like that...

Last edited:

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
37 seconds from first horn blast to impact.

Charge them with attempted manslaughter. All of them. Fuck them
But look at how much time between when they realize, "hey, is that a train?" and point of impact; it was much shorter.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

You forgot stealing a police car.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
37 seconds from first horn blast to impact.

Charge them with attempted manslaughter. All of them. Fuck them

No there was at least one other horn blast before. If you listen close you can hear it. Maybe a full minute before the blast before the car was hit

Vamodsquad

Reaction score
^ I know a few Cops. Most of them think they're entitled, no matter what the situation is.
I also used to ride Trains for a living. Trust me, those things don't stop on a dime !

Last edited:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Me thinks a major lack of common sense.... no excuse

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Those cops are some of the dumbest loser pieces of shit I've ever seen. They didn't realize they were stopped on a railroad crossing? Really? And then after the train hits the car the assholes are still concerned about searching the truck? Unless that chick was a baby killing axe murderer nobody deserves that level of chickenshit don't give a fuck treatment. Those cops should all be working at Wendy's or something.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
If you think the police department has problems, you should see the rest of the city employees. 😁

STV_Keith

Reaction score
the cop kept saying it took a while for her to pull over, never said Why he was pulling her over…
The video notes say the stop was instigated by a road rage with a gun call to 911.

🤔. She must of stopped precisely in the right spot, Maybe she knew the schedule. Just didn’t anticipate being in the back . I bet after the train hit they all thought, shit. We better put something good in that truck….
The car she was in was the dude's car, not the chick's.

Reactions: DLC

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
The video notes say the stop was instigated by a road rage with a gun call to 911.

The car she was in was the dude's car, not the chick's.
I was saying, maybe the perp knew the spot she stopped, and knew the schedule. Like as if she was right there the cop car would get hit, and get away…very unlikely. It was a facetious comment.