WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Opening at Department of Energy

Reddy Too

Reaction score
It was attracted to the luggage brand. Parading it around on subsequent trips to reaffirm it’s need for attention and better than thou entitlement. Having disposed of the proper owner’s contents in a hotel room, It claims “it got nervous and did not want to be fingered as a thief as it could not bear any public scrutiny”. 💁💁💁

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I see what you did there with the title.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
"Yes, I did it... but I don't take responsibility for my actions"

where did this THING come from anyhow?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Sadly, nothing will happen to this idiot.
Head of the DOE should be demanding "He/She It's" resignation, just on GP. But maybe they have dirty knees too.

If this goofy Ass Clown retains his position, and security clearance? When any other person would be denied passing even a basic FBI background check, is a pretty telling Sad State of the Nation.

AzMandella

Reaction score
"After the suitcase's owner alerted police, officers reviewed video surveillance of the carousel and identified Brinton taking the luggage before removing its tag identifying the owner, the court filings stated."

It knew what he was doing as he is on film removing the owners tag in the airport .

Wedgy

Reaction score
"That was merely a lavender scratch and sniff..."

The Judge that quashes this action will have a big U owe me due on this Circus act...

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ass Clown State! Go Clowns! Get some!

Sandlord

Reaction score
He blames his dog.
630714E5-2442-4084-BF37-0B2677DE3A8B.jpeg

SixD9R

Reaction score
“You guys are just a bunch of homophobic a-holes. Everyone knows the biden administration is filled with the most highly qualified and respected individuals in the country”- the usual suspect

retaocleg

Reaction score
"it. they" ripped the tags off immediately after taking, according to video........making that kind of money, why would you do that for a $2000 bag?

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Head of the DOE should be demanding "He/She It's" resignation, just on GP. But maybe they have dirty knees too.

If this goofy Ass Clown retains his position, and security clearance? When any other person would be denied passing even a basic FBI background check, is a pretty telling Sad State of the Nation.

I am beginning to believe that "The Squad" have a major part of these Disgraceful decisions/appointments to just "Throw" shit in our Face.:confused:

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I can't believe the cops didn't have way more information than they're letting on.
My guess is this idiot / asshole didn't know there was a smart tag hidden in this bag.

Wedgy

Reaction score
So, how is it as a lowly construction worker, I had to pass a background check from hell to work on government buildings? This creature has clearance and nuke material access:oops:
Wait until Sam's sweet secret side hustle gets discovered!
"They, Them's" line of warm self glow in the dark sex toys cooking up out back in the hot nuclear waste storage.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Just another "Fucked Up Puppy" embraced and cuddled by the Left....the last thing we want to do is hurt "its" feelings. 🖕:cool:🖕

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It's all about the Designer Bags. They cost some serious dollars but I bet "Status" is equally valuable to those who give a fuk about shit like that.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ve heard he’s really just a “good guy”, and the whole bag stealing is just for entertainment.

stoker

Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of Racist homophobes. If this fine upstanding young lady would have had the ability to experience the transgender drag Queen strip shows that are now all the rage in every blue state Elementary school he would have known it was wrong to steal womens luggage. But since it was denied that experience growing up it had to resort to theft in order to hide her desire to dress in the fashion he feels most comfortable . Shame on you!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
This entire thing is so "Fucked Up" and sickening that "IT" was ever appointed in the first place. The only thing I can think is the Squad and Far Left are throwing as much Outrageous Trash at us as possible to disrespect all we hold Important and Dear.

How in Hell has this Creature even Survived out in Society? There are places in the U.S. where "IT" would not make it 30 Seconds.o_O

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This entire thing is so "Fucked Up" and sickening that "IT" was ever appointed in the first place. The only thing I can think is the Squad and Far Left are throwing as much Outrageous Trash at us as possible to disrespect all we hold Important and Dear.

How in Hell has this Creature even Survived out in Society? There are places in the U.S. where "IT" would not make it 30 Seconds.o_O
I’ve been told that we have to embrace him because they represent the deciding majority voting pool…or some nonsense like that?